Cobalion (Analysis)

Don't you think that Cobalion deserves a walling set, I mean it would be a shame seeing that excellent defense not being put to good use :(
Would this be a good moveset:
(SET)
Name: Walling Thing
move1: Thunder Wave
move2: Sacred Sword (no defense drop)
move3: Taunt
move4: Stealth Rock

Good thing, Cobalion learns Stealth Rock...
But seriously, this was just the worst way of presenting a moveset I saw for quite a while...

oops just checked Cobalion doesn't learn SR so wat about volt change to switch out whilst doing damage? (Im a newbie to all this Ill present my movesets better) ;)

Another option is to make a Relaxed nature defence set with metal burst with EVs in HP, SPD, and 4 Def, but thats all I can think of.

What about:

Cobalion @ Para-flinch
Nature: Jolly/Impish
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Justice heart
Ev's: 152 Def / 100 Sp.def/ 252 speed / 4 Attack
Thunder wave
Iron head
Sacred sword/ Close combat
Roar/ Taunt

T-wave goes great on Cobalion. Great speed + the fact he has Stellar defence is a great plus 90 base attack may not seem much but when combined with STAB Iron head can actually do quite a lot. Para - flinch can be really annoying. Sacred sword is the preferred secondary STAB move, although Close combat can be used if you want the extra power, although it comes with a defence drop. Roar can be added for the extra annoyance of a para - shuffler as well. Taunt can be used to stop faster pokes from taunting you and stopping you from T-waving the oppenent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)