CodeBreaker & Akiratron - A joint trade thread (3rd/4th/5th/6th Gen) XY pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay this is Sanyo I read what postted to me I like what you got give me a post back please
I think you will like what I got.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi CodeBreaker, CMT for this please.

#642 - Thundurus (Thundurus - Lv.40)
Afroze ♂ (White - 17140)
N/A - Modest - Prankster - Route 7
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 - Ice 70 - Untrained
Hidden Power - Thunderbolt - Grass Knot - Agility

Hi CodeBreaker. Could I CMT for these please?

Celebi

Nature: Calm
31/x/31/30/31/30
Ability: Natural Cure
UT lv50
Hidden Power: Fire 70
Gen: 4

and

#646 - Kyurem-B (Kyurem - Lv.75)
Afroze ♂ (White - 00300)
N/A - Jolly - Pressure - Giant Chasm
31 | 31 | 31 | 08 | 31 | 31 - Electric 59 - Untrained
Dragon Claw - Draco Meteor - Dragon Pulse - Psychic

What do you want for your Thundurus.
I have like all the pokemon you would want but Thundurus I want to get Landurus I all ready have Tornadus.
If I have Thundurus I wlll have the my Pok'edex filled out thank you.

Thank you I never knew there was a Pokecheck.org, but what do you want for Thundurus because you seem like you raise good pokemon.
You even show what moves and abilitys and I've never seen that before.

I am a member now on that website all because of you

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi Akira I was wondering if you would do a breeding project for me. I was going to PM you the details but I don't know how to send messages with the new site layout. Should I just post the details here?

CMT for this Ditto. Will trade Flawless Froakie if you want one. ^_^

Ditto
(AKIRA 45060)

Nature: Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31

Hi Akira I was wondering if you would do a breeding project for me. I was going to PM you the details but I don't know how to send messages with the new site layout. Should I just post the details here?
Post them and I'll see what I can do :)

UPDATE

Honedge
(AKIRA 09289)

Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: No Guard
UT lv1
Gen: 6

Stock Availability:
1 Female / 1 Male

Slowly building my stock but have all starters with hidden abilities coming in matching Pokeballs.
My trade partner has been busy to XD

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm looking for a flawless shiny adamant ralts (male) with shadow sneak and mean look. Preferably in 5th generation.

I'm looking for a flawless shiny adamant ralts (male) with shadow sneak and mean look. Preferably in 5th generation.
Ok cool I'll get onto it. I'm concentrating on XY at the moment so the Ralts will be with you once i get my priority list done.

UPDATE - NOW STOCKING

Froakie
(AKIRA 09289)

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Protean
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Torrent
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

31/x/31/31/31/31
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

Would you want a Marill Adamant/Hugepower 31/31/31/x/31/31 eggmoves:aquajet/bellydrum for it?

31/x/31/31/31/31
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

Would you want a Marill Adamant/Hugepower 31/31/31/x/31/31 eggmoves:aquajet/bellydrum for it?
Sorry. I have 2 flawless Marills which I'm going to poketransport to get that combo.

Hi, i was wondering if you do credits. As in if you were interested in one of my current 6th gen pokes you could give me a credit for one of your 4/5th gen pokes. I lost my 5th gen games and my friend is bringing one of his spares over to me. All i have left is my Y pokemon, but i want to start getting ready for december when bank comes out

this is my thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen6-pocket-shop.3490300/
Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to?
Apologies for not being specific enough. I was talking to akira, since he seems to be dealing in Gen 6 pokes, however if you are interested in gen 6 pokes as well, i would love to trade, You guys both have great pokes, and since I lost my gen 5 cartridges, I'm pretty much starting from scratch

I just want to be able to have access to some of these guys in December when PokeBank Comes out

Apologies for not being specific enough. I was talking to akira, since he seems to be dealing in Gen 6 pokes, however if you are interested in gen 6 pokes as well, i would love to trade, You guys both have great pokes, and since I lost my gen 5 cartridges, I'm pretty much starting from scratch

I just want to be able to have access to some of these guys in December when PokeBank Comes out
I see. Well, I'll not post my 6th Gen Pokemon for now, until at least everything's settled down. Maybe near December or so, I will start Gen 6 Trading.

I see. Well, I'll not post my 6th Gen Pokemon for now, until at least everything's settled down. Maybe near December or so, I will start Gen 6 Trading.
What I meant was i would trade over my gen 6 pokemon to one of you and receive credit for one of the gen 5 pokes, for when i get my replacement gen 5 cartridge sometime this week or so

What I meant was i would trade over my gen 6 pokemon to one of you and receive credit for one of the gen 5 pokes, for when i get my replacement gen 5 cartridge sometime this week or so
I currently don't trade; I'm on a hiatus from trading. Felt like taking a break from all this stuff and focus on XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)