CodeBreaker & Akiratron - A joint trade thread (3rd/4th/5th/6th Gen) XY pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you CMT for your male flawless timid protean froakie?
Nothing at the moment :(

UPDATE
2nd of the Kalos starters, this has been nightmare to breed due to the female ratio.
Next up Chespin in Nest ball :0

Fennekin
(AKIRA 09289)

Nature: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Magician
UT lv1
Gen: 6
Stock Availability:
2 Male / 1 Female

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

Last edited:
Nothing at the moment :(

UPDATE
2nd of the Kalos starters, this has been nightmare to breed due to the female ratio.
Next up Chespin in Nest ball :0

Fennekin
(AKIRA 09289)

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Magician
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male / 1 Female

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
2 Male

Hi i posted on your thread, but i think you might have missed it
i am interested in many of your non 6th gen pokes, but i lost all my cartridges. I recently got a black version that my friend gave to me, but it has almost nothing on it. I was wondering if you would take trades of my 6th gen pokes, available on my trade thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen6-pocket-shop.3490300/

in exchange for your 5th gen pokes.

i lost all my pokes on my old cartridges and am looking forward to getting some decent ones for when pokebank comes out. I have no plans to redistribute anything of yours or on your thread in any form or way, so you wouldnt have to worry about that.

Hi i posted on your thread, but i think you might have missed it
i am interested in many of your non 6th gen pokes, but i lost all my cartridges. I recently got a black version that my friend gave to me, but it has almost nothing on it. I was wondering if you would take trades of my 6th gen pokes, available on my trade thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen6-pocket-shop.3490300/

in exchange for your 5th gen pokes.

i lost all my pokes on my old cartridges and am looking forward to getting some decent ones for when pokebank comes out. I have no plans to redistribute anything of yours or on your thread in any form or way, so you wouldnt have to worry about that.
Im sorry about losing your games. Its harsh when that happens so I understand how that feels.

What do you need in 5th Gen? I'm almost done with Chespin so I'm going to get some Eevee's ready and a few other pokes in White for a bit of a break. (Cant wait to transfer my Ditto's) Are your 6th gen pokes NN?

I'm interested in larvesta, azumarill and togekiss. However I'm willing to breed you more than 3 pokes to help you out so tell me what you need.

Im sorry about losing your games. Its harsh when that happens so I understand how that feels.

What do you need in 5th Gen? I'm almost done with Chespin so I'm going to get some Eevee's ready and a few other pokes in White for a bit of a break. (Cant wait to transfer my Ditto's) Are your 6th gen pokes NN?

I'm interested in larvesta, azumarill and togekiss. However I'm willing to breed you more than 3 pokes to help you out so tell me what you need.
Sorry, but I dont know what NN means

Im interested mostly in Pokes that i would not have access to without gen v. Extremespeed dragonite/legendaries such as latias

I think 1 for 1 is fine, I want to make sure you get a fair trade, I know it takes time for you to get your pokes.

I didnt pick out 3 pokemon specifically just yet, I wanted to know if you were interested in such a trade.

I could send you those 3 for now and then look through your thread a bit more closely to pick out 3.

NN for nicknames :) Call them whatever you want.

I'll do the breeding or pokeshifting first then we can trade at the same time. So Azumarill, Lavesta and Togekiss.

I'll be able to trade later today. If not when ever is best for you.

NN for nicknames :) Call them whatever you want.

I'll do the breeding or pokeshifting first then we can trade at the same time. So Azumarill, Lavesta and Togekiss.

I'll be able to trade later today. If not when ever is best for you.
i can give nicknames to all those pokes you mentioned except larvesta, however i do have access to nicknaming the larvesta if you really want, although you would have to wait a day.

you can let me know whenever you're ready and we could arrange a time for trade, I am pst btw (although my sleep schedule is currently messed up)

If all those terms are okay for you I'd be interested in your

hp ice heatran
hp fire timid latios
careful jirachi (and if you would be so kind to move tutor iron head on it, that would be amazing as well)

i can give nicknames to all those pokes you mentioned except larvesta, however i do have access to nicknaming the larvesta if you really want, although you would have to wait a day.

you can let me know whenever you're ready and we could arrange a time for trade, I am pst btw (although my sleep schedule is currently messed up)

If all those terms are okay for you I'd be interested in your

hp ice heatran
hp fire timid latios
careful jirachi (and if you would be so kind to move tutor iron head on it, that would be amazing as well)
Deal, don't worry about the NN on Lavesta.
Move tutor not a problem, I'll let you know when I'm ready.

i know this is late, could you nn the latios Puck?

if its too late its no problem at all, just a last minute thing i thought of

oh nice
jirachi NN StarChild then too haha
and heatran, can you think up something for me?

I forgot to ask which natured togekiss you wanted as well
Calm Togekiss.

I can't NN Jirachi, its the NightSky event so I'm not the OT even though I RNG'd it.

Hi , i´d be intrested in your Fennekin Ability: Magician and male , i have a a Tyrunt male with 31 31 31 x 31 31 ivs : nature is gentle, ball is Poke Ball and moves are Bide, Stealth Rock, bite and Charm

Hi , i´d be intrested in your Fennekin Ability: Magician and male , i have a a Tyrunt male with 31 31 31 x 31 31 ivs : nature is gentle, ball is Poke Ball and moves are Bide, Stealth Rock, bite and Charm
I would trade as I could breed it. However I would ask if I could have it first and check its IV's.
I don't mean to taint you with the same brush, just some members have been scammed to new members using fake accounts.
I hope you understand why I have to take pre-caution and in no way do I want to offend you.

If your still interested, hit me up with your FC.

UPDATE

Noibat
(AKIRA 09289)

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Frisk
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
4 Male

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Infiltrator
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
1 Male

Breeding for Telepathy....

Shiny Eevee DW are bred ready for Gen 6 - BOLD/CALM/MODEST/TIMID x/Wish & Baton Pass #GetyourEeveeOn

UPDATE
Now in stock

Goomy
(AKIRA 09289)

Nature: Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Gooey
UT lv1
Stock Availability:
1 Male /1 Female

Hi, I'd like one of the Male Magician Fennekins.

Can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Amaura, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Poliwag w/ Swift Swim (M or F) or a Jolly Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)