Combination Rulings

People caught posting here without permission will be fed to the wolves. Please ensure you have clearance before posting.

Here, we are working with some miscellaneous ruling about combination types and their respect to certain subs.

Q1: How should combinations including Multi-Hit moves determine type?

A) The full BAP of the Multi-Hit move
B) BAP per hit

Q2: Should Damaging [Type]-Move substitutions activate if they are used in a combination of a different type?
A) Yes
B) No

Someoneelse / smashlloyd20 / Maxim / Mowtom / Exclaimer / FMD

B) BAP per hit
A) The full BAP of the Multi-Hit move

Eh...I still like having Wake Up Slap + Tail Slap as a possible combination for Cinccino myself. Also just seems really randomy if you go with the latter, since if you have, for sake of example, Fire Punch + Fury Attack (assume they're both Force type), there's a chance it could turn up as a Fire type combo or as a Normal type combo, which is more random than we're used to.

Q2: Should Damaging [Type]-Move substitutions activate if they are used in a combination of a different type?
B) No
A) Yes

This always bugged me.

B) BAP per hit

B) No

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
B) BAP per hit

B) No

B) BAP per hit

B) No

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Figured I should just wrap up this thread - it's difficult enough to get you guys to vote, I doubt y'all can spare the mental capacity to count them.

Majority on B) for both questions.

I'll write something in the Handbook while I'm at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)