1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Concept Submission

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by bugmaniacbob, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I don't know if I'm allowed to post concept submissions, but I read the rules four times over and I'm sure it says I can post vague ideas...

Anyway, this is a watered down concept of a pokemon I envisualised once, of course no more details as such.

Well, that's the concept. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so, but I wanted to include some ideas as to how the pokemon may be able to defend itself against its kindred. If you don't want to see, don't highlight this text.
    • An Ability: Something like a Flash Fire variant, perhaps, to sponge up Dragon-Type moves.
    • Mega Defensive Stats: Although they'd have to be pretty big...
    • Typing: Difficult, because the only type that resists Dragon is Steel...
  2. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

You're very early, you should wait for the proper thread to open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)