Concept Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if I'm allowed to post concept submissions, but I read the rules four times over and I'm sure it says I can post vague ideas...

Anyway, this is a watered down concept of a pokemon I envisualised once, of course no more details as such.

Concept: 'Defensive Dragon'
Description: A Dragon with defensive capabilities that can viably defend itself against other Dragons.
Well, that's the concept. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so, but I wanted to include some ideas as to how the pokemon may be able to defend itself against its kindred. If you don't want to see, don't highlight this text.
  • An Ability: Something like a Flash Fire variant, perhaps, to sponge up Dragon-Type moves.
  • Mega Defensive Stats: Although they'd have to be pretty big...
  • Typing: Difficult, because the only type that resists Dragon is Steel...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You're very early, you should wait for the proper thread to open.

Forum Rules said:
All construction threads and polls are to be created by the approved Topic Leader. No other threads or polls that pertain to the construction process should be created by other project members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)