Cool Rain

I hate to be a debbie downer, but I found this warstory to be rather average to be honest (though it might just be me). There were several instances of plays that I think could have been thought through better, and your opponent wasn't exactly giving you too much of a hassle throughout the battle.

From the beginning, you attempted to predict off the bat without knowing his playstyle whatsoever. Ditto is really the only thing that could have taken a Thunderbolt (Pory2 screws you over either way), so that was definitely the better choice on turn on, or Volt Change at least. You later chose to Mach Punch Manaphy despite Bullet Seed hitting everything but Scizor harder (who you could have lured into a Bullet Punch and finished with Heatran anyway).

Your opponent made some key mistakes as well, however. As soon as he saw Jolteon, he should have switched to Pory2 to trace Volt Absorb, rendering both Shadow Ball and your electric attacks useless. I realize the switch to Tenta/Ditto was a double switch, but why he decided to waste his time using TSpikes when facing a full-health Tentacruel is beyond me. To make matters worse, he actually switched Politoed into Breloom AFTER having seen Hail on your Tentacruel, opting to preserve Manaphy instead (he could have at least brought in Vaporeon), and attempted to sweep with SD Scizor despite the fact that you had both Metagross and Heatran waiting in the wings, neither of which he could touch.

That, and the humor seemed a little forced and just didn't strike me as funny, to be entirely truthful. But that's a minor point, clearly it had the desired effect on some other people here, and hindsight is 20/20 they say.
2/10. take out the dry humor and i'll add half a point.
^ These

Liked the warstory a lot. And the weather move as deffensive is interesting. I'm definitely trying this on my team.

I'll give 8/10 as the opponent wasn't much of a threat to you the entire match.

This warstory was quite humorous. The battle itself seemed kind of subpar, as you seemed to be winning most of the time, but it was definitely a good warstory

8/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)