Cool Rain

Rapid Spin wouldn't be secret, since many Tentacruels run it.
Not to mention, it would be pretty weird to hype up a move, only to have it end up as Rapid Spin which would do pathetic damage but would also be useless on top of that since there were no entry hazards to spin away in the first place.

Looking forward to seeing more of your warstories :) Though prediction-wise it might not have been the best, the battle was still better than the average warstory on here nowadays, but the thing that set it apart was the commenttary. Great job on that :) 8.5/10

Started out very strong with the jokes. The quality went down near the end but that was still pretty damn entertaining. Can't wait for more (actually I can but whatever).

I love this warstory simply for the Hail Tentacruel. Tentacruel is an excellent choice for changing the weather too, as the only weather sweeper who could KO it right off the bat is Dory, but you could probably handle him with either Breloom or Scizor. And people are always reckless with their weather-inducers if they don't think you have any.

The warstory itself was pretty good, though there were a few misplays, mostly on your opponents side. I can't fault your overpredicting first turn, since I do it alllll the time. I enjoyed your commentary, the jokes lightened the mood without being overly ridiculous like some.

Overall excellent first warstory, and I look forward to more. (:

I loved the warstory...
I actually had a tentacruel in 4th gen that was scarfed and had rain dance just for the same reason as you :p

9/10

Hands down the best commentary on a warstory I have ever read. The lack of percentages were really irritating though. But still, this was a great warstory, and a decent battle in its own right.

Oh wow, somebody using Hail on a bulky water besides me! I run Hail on a Vaporeon and you're right because A) NOBODY expects it and B) one move outright ruins some teams entire strategies. Plus, they're less likely to keep their weather inducer safe if they see you don't have one of your own.

I thought your jokes were actually clever despite not actually not lol worthy. It was certainly entertaining to say the least and I even enjoyed the battle despite the relative lack of mindwars. I guess colorful commentary goes a long way.

Please write more.

Heh, I didn't think anyone else was running a weather move to clear unfavorable weather. It's surprisingly effective sometimes, especially against teams that are entirely based around their primary weather (looks at a lot of those rain teams running around).

I actually chuckled at some of your jokes. They gave the commentary some personality and helped entertain during the boring turns. Overall, nice warstory.

D: When I posted a Burungeru set with hail to counter weather, they all called me a noob.
congrazzles on proving them wrong man, liked this one, and lol'd every now and then. The lack of Gen V pokemon turns me off, but that's just me fangirling Unova. <3

edit: by 'they' I dont mean anyone in this thread.

Good battle, and your little jokes in the commentary made me laugh. Good personality, and nice formatting.
Since Bullet Punch is a requirement on Scizor (seriously, ive seen people jailed for putting Iron Head on it)
lmfao is it bad that i giggled when i read this? probably going to have to sig this. xD

8.5/10
I look forward for more stories! :)

Haha nice commentary and decent battle. It was also quite clever to pretend to have Metagross lead the team but swap it with Jolteon before every game. Your team looks a little Ground weak though d:

Since Bullet Punch is a requirement on Scizor (seriously, ive seen people jailed for putting Iron Head on it)
Line of the story right here. Although, I do have a nitpick. You claim Scizor had less than 50% health right after it roosted? (When you switched in Heatran)

I felt the battle itself was a bit dull, but the commentary was spectacular, imo. Great work, looking forward to another from you!

This was great, and I giggled at a few of the bad jokes. XD
Well, written, look forward to seeing another one!
8.5/10

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
good job on this story
smart for letting your opponent set up tspikes knowing he didnt have a poison type like you did to take them away.

really good play at the end with hail.
8.5/10 :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)