Project Counter That Pokemon 2! (Round 12 - Submissions) [Closed?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's partially my fault lol for nominating Torn-T when the team is so weak to Electric-types already and I was too intent on preventing the pick of opposing Mega Diancie and Mega Venusaur (both of which will own the team as much as Mega Manectric) that I forgot to cover Mega Manectric. Having said that, I mentioned that Superpower isn't really needed on Torn this time because all its targets are hit hard by other members of the team so this lets Torn-T use HP Ground. However, in order for Team 2 to even has a chance to win, it needs to win the hazards game and try to prevent rocks from going up.

Well, it's partially my fault lol for nominating Torn-T when the team is so weak to Electric-types already and I was too intent on preventing the pick of opposing Mega Diancie and Mega Venusaur (both of which will own the team as much as Mega Manectric) that I forgot to cover Mega Manectric. Having said that, I mentioned that Superpower isn't really needed on Torn this time because all its targets are hit hard by other members of the team so this lets Torn-T use HP Ground. However, in order for Team 2 to even has a chance to win, it needs to win the hazards game and try to prevent rocks from going up.
Yeah the fact that the mega was hidden until the very end for team 1 is kinda their saving grace tbh.
I do like the idea of hp ground but i sorta feel like the move can go both ways as most of the time torn is just clikcing u-turn anyway as gara is a pretty safe switch in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)