Craziest/sickest/most extreme things you've ever done!

the sickest most extreme thing i have ever done was visit 2girls1cup. com

consider your selves warned. DO NOT watch that video if your easily disturbed, it may provoke throwing up all over your combuter. its far beyond XXX

if any one can rival that, plz, do so.

consider your selves warned. DO NOT watch that video if your easily disturbed, it may provoke throwing up all over your combuter. its far beyond XXX

just watched that and it was fucking disgusting. I couldn't help getting an erection though.

just watched that and it was fucking disgusting. I couldn't help getting an erection though.
Everyone lways mentions this in gross threads, or threads about nasty things you've seen
I've seen this mentioned along with tubgirl etc etc

Can someone explain this for me?

anyway i guess the craziest/extreme/etc thing ive done is jump out of the back of a truck while it was driving (only like 20 mph i think) when i was 8 maybe
i did a few barrel rolls before i walked back to my friends and told them i was unscathed

heh, it was only a few minutes after when one of them pointed out i had torn the of my hip, sort of like in the fugitive but not as bad, it was weird how it only stung at first until i actually looked at it at which point i was like 'omfgwtflolzzorxxorxbb holy shit' but

his mom sewed me back together

AAAAAUUHGHGHGHGHHH

Oh God I had to stop after she filled the cup auughgh DX

YES thank you kholdstaire i keep telling this but noone beleives me, finally someone who agrees that everyone blows this fucking video WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY put of proportion

2girls1cup is nothing.

I watch her fill the cup and laugh. It looks like ice-cream.

I watched it and I was more aroused than disgusted lol. I've never ever ever seen shit come out like that. I was thinking the same thing, there's a cut scene between the shitting and the actual cup, it's entirely possible that they just used a cup of ice cream although the vomiting bit was fucked up.

What freaked me out most was fucking pics of guy's dicks out around the vid

What the fuck is wrong with you guys lol

She ERUPTS into a cup and they take turns eating it, and you're getting a boner :<
Go away. We all know you're what gets erupted to the cup.

As for the topic itself, I've never been too much of a stunt man or anything similar. I usually keep my own safety above the things that may sound cool at the moment.

Well one time, me and a couple friends did a naked mile once through a neighborhood full of kids, aged 5 to 12. Luckily none of any possible acquaintances noticed us, so we just ended up laughing.

I've once tried ice-swimming, which I consider pretty extreme as you really feel like your heart stops. Though, those two are the only two things that I can think up of; I'm a boring guy.

2girls1cup is nothing.

Someone sent me that as an msn smiley. I got distracted and missed the first part and thought that it was just two naked girls sharing ice cream, having a lovely time together. Took a few seconds to realise.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Someone sent me that as an msn smiley. I got distracted and missed the first part and thought that it was just two naked girls sharing ice cream, having a lovely time together. Took a few seconds to realise.
rofl, that's awesome

When you've been around a lot of corners of the internet, 2girls1cup really isn't that bad.

I sent my friend a fake link on AIM, and it was actually Goatse. He vomited on his lap.

guys i was so so wrong. so so very wrong.

2gils1finger .com is a billion times worse than 2girls1cup....one billion....this could be the sickest most extreme thing of all time.

it makes back door sluts nine like like naughty nurses 4.

Your guys comments on "2girls1cup" has really put me off the idea of watching it completely lol. Is it really that bad? What's the white stuff?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
rofl, that's awesome

When you've been around a lot of corners of the internet, 2girls1cup really isn't that bad.

I sent my friend a fake link on AIM, and it was actually Goatse. He vomited on his lap.
I actually started laughing when I played the video with sound.
I linked tubgirl to my MSN profile back when I was new to the internet and people were like wtf whenever they clicked. good times

One of the craziest things I've ever done actually took place a couple weeks ago. I go to The Ohio State University, and the Thursday night before the
OSU/Michigan game, the student body jumps into Mirror Lake. At 11:30 at night. When it is cold as fuck out(mid-November in Ohio). Sobriety is almost discouraged. It's a school tradition said to invoke the spirit of Woody Hayes.

I definitely jumped in in just my boxers. I got drunk as fuck before and smoked a joint on the walk to the Lake. It was fucking sweet, definitely one of the craziest things I've ever done and a solid story on it's own.

Also, I've candyflipped at Tabfest, which is a all-around solid music festival in Northwestern Ohio. It's an entire weekend full of good bands, camping, drinking, and illegal drug use. I love it. I've only went twice so far, but Tabfest '07 still remains as my best weekend of all time.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN

Omfg dude that video is fricken hilarious. Not that i have a phecal fettish or anything but i taped it on my phone and brought it to school. LMFAO dude it was great. And when spring comes me and my friends are going to reinact it but it's going to be very, very fake. We want it to look fake so that its still watchable. If you really want some sick trash check out menstration fettishes.

I once drank milk mixed with mustard for a dare. That is fucking gross. I will never eat mustard again in my life.
Go try some fill the glass with 2/3 milk 1/3 mustard. It made me throw up.

2girls1cup is nothing.

When you've been on the internet long enough nothing shocks you anymore. 2girls1cup is somewhat tame in my oppinion. Centipede Filled Vagina is somewhat more disgusting. The unspeakable /b/ ban pic is even more disgusting, on several thousand more levels.

As for pranks, let's see:

E-Pranks:
Played worksafe roulette with myself on one of those yahoo kids sites, ended up posting tubgirl, Macock (the one with the naked pirate with a boner with a parrot pearching on his boner) AND goatse within 5 pictures, B& quick but probably traumatized at least 3 or 4 kids.

Posted an unclosable bouncing pokemon hentai on serebii once, the thread was hilarious and some of them actually liked watching may suck brock's huge black cock. B& in the end though.

Managed to fuck up someone I didn't likes grade by editing the wikipedia page of the project he needed to study. Sorry, The battle of Bull Run did not take place in Aragon during the Galactic French-Spanish war, GG though, D-.

My school recently got this weird program that allows admin computers to take control of any computer(s) they want in the school. I stole the admin password (PROTIP: staffonly is a shitty password), and directed every computer in the school to omgwow.com and snuck away. Hilarity ensued.

RL pranks:
Signed all of my friends (and enemies) up for latin american studies (I can mimick handwriting fairly well though my normal handwriting sucks dick).

Read the zombie survival guide to all of my cousins (they're younger than I am) and had them believing it for almost a year before their parents figured out why they all needed nightlites again.

Honestly I can't think of any more. I've done a lot more online but either don't want to admit to it or don't think it's funny enough to even compete with khold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)