crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RNG'd by you? If not need ID and OT.

You sure you want Bold and HP Ground?

Thought HP Ground was the Modest set.
OT: AKIRA ID No. 56204
got it here on smogon back in the days(pokemon Diamond-timelol) when i had trade topic

I cant figure what nature i want really so i go for" the" best of the two sets lol

Bold limits your movepool cause you require Roost to better set up multiple times (the whole point of the set). So you are kinda need to go Fiery Dance + Giga Drain for the best coverage.

Modest just needs to boost once so it opens up another attack slot via Bug Buzz (to take down Tyranitar and the Lat twins) or HP Ground (Heatran and Charizard X).

I have a Shiny Electrike | MALE | Timid | Lightingrod | Hidden Power Ice
Nickname: Thor
In a Lux ball
From your wants list, OT: Austin ID: 03015
Would you be interested?

Bold limits your movepool cause you require Roost to better set up multiple times (the whole point of the set). So you are kinda need to go Fiery Dance + Giga Drain for the best coverage.

Modest just needs to boost once so it opens up another attack slot via Bug Buzz (to take down Tyranitar and the Lat twins) or HP Ground (Heatran and Charizard X).
i was mabye thinking this: QD, fiery Dance, Giga drain and Hp ground. 248hp, 136def, 124spe. With life orb actually to Catch up the losing spA. okei i will lose 10% of the health but after one QD and life orb on it, i was mabye thinking it that giga drain will swoled that "healh problem + i will attack With 33% more Power (giga drain stronger) and it will have a good bulk as well cause of the nature.

What u think? do i have something here? or ...

Better to ask on the Simple Trade/Question Thread for more insight on it.

I already gave you my opinion.

I have a Shiny Electrike | MALE | Timid | Lightingrod | Hidden Power Ice
Nickname: Thor
In a Lux ball
From your wants list, OT: Austin ID: 03015
Would you be interested?
Actually I just got that in a recent trade, I need to update my wants list.

Better to ask on the Simple Trade/Question Thread for more insight on it.

I already gave you my opinion.

Actually I just got that in a recent trade, I need to update my wants list.
I think i go for the Bold nature anyways, cause my team overall need that the most! if it Works !

Was wondering if I could somehow trade for a hp Fire Skrelp and maybe a few tips on how to get there from 5-6 IV Skrelps lol. Don't know if I have all that much to offer that you haven't already bred.

Hey man , I was trying my hand out at Time Machine breeding for some Eevee with hidden powers and I've managed to get the following spreads:
30/31/31/30/30/29 HA
30/31/24/30/31/30 HA
31/even/31/30/31/31 HA
30/even/30/31/31/30 HA
If you're interested in any of them (They're all male, with stored power captivate, yawn and wish as EMs), I could pass clones off to you to probably serve as fathers, etc.

New addition to the shop:

HP Ground Larvesta------
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

Hey man , I was trying my hand out at Time Machine breeding for some Eevee with hidden powers and I've managed to get the following spreads:
30/31/31/30/30/29 HA
30/31/24/30/31/30 HA
31/even/31/30/31/31 HA
30/even/30/31/31/30 HA
If you're interested in any of them (They're all male, with stored power captivate, yawn and wish as EMs), I could pass clones off to you to probably serve as fathers, etc.
Nah I'm good, thanks for asking tho.

New addition to the shop:

HP Fire Snivy----------__or HP Rock Snivy
31/even/31/30/31/30 or 31/even/30/31/30/30
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: None

Titouga
Adamant on a net ball
Shiny non redis it was breed by me hatched by a user on reddit. Or i can breed you one for an hp rock snivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)