crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant remember but im pretty sure i got it in a "fair" trade! All of my pokemon are either from a fair trade or giveaways!

Anyway the OT says Terezi, if that says something!

Yeah seems like they RNG'd a bunch of stuff, no idea who it is tho, must be from a no longer active user.

So would you want additional pokes than just the pidgey?

Last edited:
Sound interesting. I could do that.

I'm finishing up the TSV Rotom atm, so I'll work on the Chatot while I wait for Squirtle's response.

You ok with Dream Ball Drifloon? I'll need to get myself a Tallow, I'll aim for Timer if that's ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrying Stan

Got the Rotom hatched, just working on getting it cloned. Ok with no nickname (redditor seems ok taking it back to nickname if you want)? .
no nickname necessary so just let me know when everything is ready

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, is there any way you could do an hp ice treecko with overgrow and hasty nature? spread of 30/31/even/31/31/31 would be great. I can get you the females of net ball HA tympole and dusk ball HA trubbish, each with the egg moves youre interested in.

talisheo

Hatched:

31/20,22/31/30/31/31 Female Timid Chatot /w Keen Eye (Luxury) knowing Boomburst, Nasty Plot, and Encore

Working on Driftloon atm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy Squirtle

You never told me what ball for Pidgey.

Hatched:

31/0/31/30/30/31 Male Modest Eevee /w Anticipation (Dream) knowing Wish, Yawn, Charm, and Curse

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luck O' the Irish

They are 5 IV right?

I can do this, though it might take some time. Still got 3 more pokemon to breed form previous orders (2 of which I have to make the breeding mother first) before I can work on yours on top of having to deal with the low % female of that poke.

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Offering: 31/xx/31/31/28-29/31 Timis self sred Kyurem, 31/31/31/27/28/31 self sred Hasty Nintedo HK Rayquaza and 31/30/23/31/31/31 Naive self sred Azelf! I'm interested in your Sassy 0 SPE IV Diancie and the 31/31/31/31/31/xx Sassy HP ICE Tangela (great ball). Either gender is ok. Also, are you able to clone? Lemme know if interested!

I cannot clone.

That Diancie belongs to Xen . I would contact him if you are interested in it, as I do not have redistribution rights.

That Kyreum does interest me but but since you will be getting Diancie from Xen, then a non-legendary is fine. Or you can ask for another poke on top of Tangela if you wanna still trade the Kyruem. I actually have a female Tangela in stock, so just suggest some other pokes to trade if not Kyruem. See post #3 for my exact wants but if nothing just list what you got.

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I cannot clone.

That Diancie belongs to Xen . I would contact him if you are interested in it, as I do not have redistribution rights.

That Kyreum does interest me but but since you will be getting Diancie from Xen, then a non-legendary is fine. Or you can ask for another poke on top of Tangela if you wanna still trade the Kyruem. I actually have a female Tangela in stock, so just suggest some other pokes to trade if not Kyruem. See post #3 for my exact wants but if nothing just list what you got.
I'll an HP ICE Naive blaze Chimchar w/ Tangela. My FC is 5086-2509-3029 and IGN is Jonathan. Also, contact them for Diancie.

I do not have a Chimchar in stock, but I can breed one once I finish my other 2 orders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to the thread:

HP Fighting Drifloon
31/x/30/30/30/30
Ability: Aftermath or Unburden
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: None

HP Fighting Chatot

31/x/30/30/30/30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

talisheo

Hatched:

31/0/30/30/30/30 Male Timid Drifloon /w Aftermath (Dream)

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I do not have a Chimchar in stock, but I can breed one once I finish my other 2 orders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to the thread:

HP Fighting Drifloon
31/x/30/30/30/30
Ability: Aftermath or Unburden
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: None

HP Fighting Chatot

31/x/30/30/30/30
Ok, I'll be available in 6ish hours!

talisheo & Speedy Squirtle

I'm home and can trade now. Need both your FC's on mobile atm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to the thread:

HP Fighting Tailow
31/x/30/30/30/30
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Timid or Naive
Egg Move: Boomburst & Brave Bird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)