crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
talisheo

Hatched:

31/20,22/31/30/31/31 Female Timid Chatot /w Keen Eye (Luxury) knowing Boomburst, Nasty Plot, and Encore

Working on Driftloon atm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy Squirtle

You never told me what ball for Pidgey.

Hatched:

31/0/31/30/30/31 Male Modest Eevee /w Anticipation (Dream) knowing Wish, Yawn, Charm, and Curse

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luck O' the Irish

They are 5 IV right?

I can do this, though it might take some time. Still got 3 more pokemon to breed form previous orders (2 of which I have to make the breeding mother first) before I can work on yours on top of having to deal with the low % female of that poke.
They can be 5iv, yeah. Also if naive nature is easier for you to do then that's fine

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
n.n rattata

Hatched:

30/31/30/31/29/31 Male Naive Chimchar /w Blaze (Pokeball) knowing Fire Punch and Thunder Punch
Great! 5086-2509-3029 IGN Jonathan, will be able to trade tomorrow!
Edit: Could you wait a bit? There's a person that replied first to my offer and will clone the Kyurem. I'm not canceling the trade or anything just please wait a bit!

Last edited:
New addition + Update to the shop:

HP Ice Treecko
31/even/30/31/31/31
30/31/even/31/31/31

New Nature: Hasty

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luck O' the Irish

Just hatched:

30/31/6/31/31/31 Male Hasty Treecko /w Overgrowth (Pokeball)

Working on Numel now.

Last edited:
Yes. Just need your friend code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New addition to the thread:

HP Ice Tynamo

31/even/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/even
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest or Quiet
Egg Move: None

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I cannot clone.

That Diancie belongs to Xen . I would contact him if you are interested in it, as I do not have redistribution rights.

That Kyreum does interest me but but since you will be getting Diancie from Xen, then a non-legendary is fine. Or you can ask for another poke on top of Tangela if you wanna still trade the Kyruem. I actually have a female Tangela in stock, so just suggest some other pokes to trade if not Kyruem. See post #3 for my exact wants but if nothing just list what you got.
Late reply is late, but the Diancie doesn't have 0 spe. The Spe IV was 3 or 4 iirc, and the SpA IV was 30.

New to the thread:

HP Grass Houndour------or HP Fighting Houndour

31/even/31/30/31/31 or 31/x/30/30/30/30
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Nasty Plot

Hey cant say apologies as I'm doing this from my phone but here's what I'm after, in line with the 2-3 per Musketeer rate that you mentioned.

HP Ground Pidgey, Fast ball.
HP Ice Chimchar
HP Rock Snivy
HP Fighting Elgyem, Quiet nature.
HP Ground Larvesta, Premier Ball

Could I have credits for the rest of them please? This is all that I'm after right now. When I get home I'll request a cloner for Virizion - I think the other two are sorted already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)