Darkamber vs. Danmantican (Ref: Rediamond)

I forgive you.

AHAHAHAHHA DIE

Use Ice Beam to shoot Anubis out of the air as it comes, then Zen Headbutt it while it's slowed from the cold! Finish off with another Zen Headbutt!

Riolu [Anubis] (M)
Nature Adamant (+ * Att, - * SpAtt)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Stats: No changes

Cranidos [Tim] (M)
Nature: Naive (x1.15 to Speed, -1 to Special Defense)
HP: 56
Energy: 67

Arena: Tim is standing on the bottom left platform. Anubis has appeared on the bottom right platform. Kanto fighter planes have been deployed to investigate a mysterious explosion in the skies.

The ref starts to shuffle through papers, busy with something but the exact "something" is unknown. Tim takes advantage of this time to chill, making up for previous, uneeded attack spamming, while Riolu is too eager to take advantage of this brief pause. "Brief" turns out to be three days.

After the ref finally takes care of buisiness, the participants resume thier match. Anubis jumps in the air, palm cackling with powerful chi energy. He laughs as Tim prepares an attack that deals almost nothing to him. After all, he is named after an immortal, and after all, no one can kill an immortal. Or can they? As he takes his time to practice his matrix skills by dodging a beam of ice in midair, he is suddenly hit by said beam of ice, as he underestimated the speed of the dinosaur he was faced with. Thankfully, his Matrix training allowed him to suddenly reappear on the top right platform, but not without injury.

Tim, newly confident, starts to bound over the platforms to reach Anubis. Tapping deep into his anti-controller training, Anubis starts to move at supernatural speeds, but is stopped mid-way through his download by a massive headbutt infused with psychic energy. It's still pretty weak psychic energy, as the only words known to Cranidos are "Kill," and "Now," but it's still enough to cause the strike to do super effective damage.

Infuriated by his failure to connect with the real world, Anubis slams his palm into Tim with great force, sending him reeling back, and almost sending him off of the platform. Recovering at the last minute, Tim charges again, once again slamming into Anubis with a powerful Zen Headbutt attack.

Can Anubis recover and defeat the controllers? Is Danmantincan really The One? Will the ref stop making mistakes? Find out in the possible conclusion to the battle next round.

Riolu [Anubis] (M)
HP: 49
Energy: 85
Stats: +1 Speed

Cranidos [Tim] (M)
HP: 38
Energy: 56

Darkamber, you're up. Also, if you haven't seen The Matrix, you didn't get anything about this reffing, and really need to watch it. Seriously, do it.

Riolu [Anubis] (M)
HP: 49
Energy: 85
Stats: +1 Speed

Cranidos [Tim] (M)
HP: 38
Energy: 56

Preparing for what appears to be the end of the match, Tim and Anubis take one last deep breath before the descent into Chaos. Tim rears up his head, and charges forwards, thoughts of death imbued in his mind. Anubis tenses, and takes a simple defensive position he had learned through his years of mental and physical training. As Tim collided, however, the unexpected happened as Tim's Zen Headbutt struck the Riolu in his weakpoint, the head, for critical damage, sending him flying back over the edge. As he fell, the jackal Pokemon delivered a massive strike in retaliation, sending Tim reeling back in pain. He had quite a bit of time to lick his wounds, however, as Danmantincan had to go through the arduous process of withdrawing and redeploying Riolu, saving him from impact.

As Riolu charged forwards one more time, Tim gave a primordial war cry, and charged forwards. As the two collided physically, both used powerful thoughts to charge thier attacks, creating another explosion as the entire existance of both beings collided at one point. Then there was silence. When the smoke finally cleared, both Pokemon lie on the ground unable to move. Just as the ref raised the flag for Darkamber's victory with another Pokemon remaining, Tim began to stir, weakly rising back to his feet.

Darkamber wins!

Run down of rewards, (Standard Counters=1DC,1EC,and one MC)

Darkamber:
Both Gastly and Cranidos get standard counters, with Gastly recieving one KO counter, and Cranidos getting two. She also gets 2TC and bragging rights.

Danmantincan:
Growlithe, Riolu, and Dratini get standard counters. In addition, Dratini gets a KO counter. He gets 2KO counters and wounded pride.

Rediamond: Disqualified for missing deadline. If we don't want to be overly technical, I get 3 Ref counters. I am also currently watching in fear as the jets that came to investigate the explosion in Kanto airspace are closing in on my helicopter. Gotta run from Mr. Bond now, so good bye!

You missed the deadline by an hour, a minute, and 31 seconds.

I don't think that's disqualify-worthy. In fact, I thought you were an excellent ref, Rediamond.

gg, danmatican! That is one persistent Growlithe!

GG darkamber! Gastly was very annoying. I just wish I could've had some way to get around the explosion (though I doubt that it would have changed the final outcome)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)