Dark's Trade Emporium (with some Pokebank mons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey would you trade a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chimchar and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bulbasaur for a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mareep and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Disable Gastly? Thanks.

Adamant or Timid 5 IV (missing the attack stat they don't use) Charmander with egg moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage for Drilbur? If you're interested in both, I'd gladly take, Swinub, Shellder or Honedge.

Then the Shroomish please! I'll get working on breeding Skarmory.
Alright
Could you do Bulbasaur for the Gastly? I kinda need the Bulbasaur more.
Sure

Adamant or Timid 5 IV (missing the attack stat they don't use) Charmander with egg moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage for Drilbur? If you're interested in both, I'd gladly take, Swinub, Shellder or Honedge.
i can do a swinub for a timid charmander
cmt for frillish&/or a porygon!?? c:
Im interested in a tangela and a non-HA evee, porygon will take a bit longer so expect a wait on him

Alright

Sure

i can do a swinub for a timid charmander

Im interested in a tangela and a non-HA evee, porygon will take a bit longer so expect a wait on him
Yeah, I can confirm this trade happening, my Timid Charmander for your Swinub. But, about the Drillbur, any chance on at least giving me a spitback with Mold Breaker and Rapid Spin? I'll PM you with my spitbacks later. But anyway, Charmander for Swinub is confirmed. Can you trade tomorrow?

Interested in bold porygon.
A froslass for one, porygon will take a bit of a wait though
Okay, I'll add your FC. I'll be on the lookout for you whenever I'm online.
Yeah, I can confirm this trade happening, my Timid Charmander for your Swinub. But, about the Drillbur, any chance on at least giving me a spitback with Mold Breaker and Rapid Spin? I'll PM you with my spitbacks later. But anyway, Charmander for Swinub is confirmed. Can you trade tomorrow?
I will trade with you guys tomorrow
Ready when you are. Tell me when you've gone in game, fc: 2423-3134-0927
Sorry, for the delay, was out for awhile. I'm online now and whole day tomorrow. Take your time and tell me when you can trade

would a bold adaptability be okie dokie for the eevee or would you prefer another nature / run away?

Hey would you trade a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chimchar and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bulbasaur for a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mareep and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Disable Gastly? Thanks.
I just woke up an hours ago, I am not done with bulbasaur yet, but it will done within an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)