1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread

Disconnected From Server (Always)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Battler3797, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battler3797

Battler3797

Hey guys idk what is up with pokemon showdown but every time i try to get online to pokemon showdown I always get this stupid screen that tells me i have been discoonnected because the server was probably reset. Only thing i have been having this screen pop up every time i try to log on for the past month or so. No server is down that long, I thought it also might be something with my firewall but when i turned my firewall completely off it still pulled up the stupid message. I have tried opening it in Chrome, Explorer, & Firefox and it has worked in none of them for me. If ya got a solution it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

3. BluefireVeryon

BluefireVeryon

Mysteriously Banned from Showdown

Well I was just playing Pokemon Showdown when Zarel logged on yesterday , I said hi to him , but the server did not view my message , so I sent the message again just once , and I was banned , but the server said that I spammed like ten times :(
  4. Pikachuun

Pikachuun

Lag. We all hate it to oblivion.
  5. DracoSP360

DracoSP360

Try Deleting it and Download it Again.

woodchuck edit: use the technical support thread (but read the op first)
    also 'deleting it and download it again' ps is a webapp smh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)