1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Disconnected From Server (Always)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Battler3797, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battler3797

Battler3797

Hey guys idk what is up with pokemon showdown but every time i try to get online to pokemon showdown I always get this stupid screen that tells me i have been discoonnected because the server was probably reset. Only thing i have been having this screen pop up every time i try to log on for the past month or so. No server is down that long, I thought it also might be something with my firewall but when i turned my firewall completely off it still pulled up the stupid message. I have tried opening it in Chrome, Explorer, & Firefox and it has worked in none of them for me. If ya got a solution it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

3. BluefireVeryon

BluefireVeryon

Mysteriously Banned from Showdown

Well I was just playing Pokemon Showdown when Zarel logged on yesterday , I said hi to him , but the server did not view my message , so I sent the message again just once , and I was banned , but the server said that I spammed like ten times :(
  4. Pikachuun

Pikachuun In this bag are the things I borrowed
    is a Pre-Contributor

Lag. We all hate it to oblivion.
  5. DracoSP360

DracoSP360

Try Deleting it and Download it Again.

woodchuck edit: use the technical support thread (but read the op first)
    also 'deleting it and download it again' ps is a webapp smh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)