DM's Hokey Karaoke! (ROUND ONE, SIGNUPS STILL OPEN)

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
KINNAHAZA GOT THIS

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Sorry it's late. I was waiting for the house to be empty so I could record properly but never got the chance. Hopefully this will suffice. It's Michael Jackson - Man in The Mirror acapella. R&B is not my strong point.

There are some great entries already this round. Especially loved Ninahaza's, Bucky's and makiri's was just awesome. I love these competitions :D

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My sister just got married this weekend and the house has been abuzz with people since Monday... and I sure as hell wasn't singing Whitney Houston with so many people in the house. If I could get an extension to Tuesday then I could get this done.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
KINNAHAZA GOT THIS

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Sorry it's late. I was waiting for the house to be empty so I could record properly but never got the chance. Hopefully this will suffice. It's Michael Jackson - Man in The Mirror acapella. R&B is not my strong point.

There are some great entries already this round. Especially loved Ninahaza's, Bucky's and makiri's was just awesome. I love these competitions :D
haha love it,

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't believe this, youtube new "advanced uploader" can't actually upload anything over 1GB despite them raising the limit. So the question is, how do I take anything that I make in Sony Vegas and make it 1GB or less? I just don't see the option for it.

EDIT: Fixed.

I'm So Excited

Sorry for being a little late, completely missed R1 start.

I guess I'll do "Remember the Time" by Michael Jackson.

It's an acapella. Might have messed up a couple times, but I think I did a somewhat decent job. At least I was laughing to death after hearing my own voice. B)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I want to apologize to all the contestants for the fuzzy deadline. Labor Day was busier than expected, I didn't even think of that when I originally set the deadline. Stupid me. But hey, I got a lot more submissions because of the extension, so yay me!

My sister just got married this weekend and the house has been abuzz with people since Monday... and I sure as hell wasn't singing Whitney Houston with so many people in the house. If I could get an extension to Tuesday then I could get this done.
Considering this Labor Day weekend has been stupid busy for me, added to the fact that I will be literally unable to spend a single second on leisure activities until Thursday, I'd say you'll have more than enough time to record.

Yeah, I've had school, people in the house, and too much family drama to get this done. I apologize. Good luck all!
Plenty of time now. Do it up!

DM, I figured that it would be easier for everyone to vote if they had all the song choices laid out in one post. So I've put together this list to maybe help you out a bit (They're not all on youtube though. Maybe if I have some spare time I'll put them all on youtube if you'd like the help):

KnightoftheWind- Stranger in Moscow
Ninahaza- You Are Not Alone
Johann- Black or White
Alchemator- Everytime I Close My Eyes
Thunda- Without You
Rodan- Little Red Corvette
Daquiri- When Doves Fly
~NJ-
Atlas- Angel of Mine
Fatecrashers- No Diggity
Bucky- Killing me Softly
makiri- Thong Song
pookar- No Diggity
LinIsKorean- Say It
badalcristiano- Beat It
coolking49- My Way
Fishy- Unbreak My Heart
Kinneas- Man In The Mirror
vonFielder- I'm So Excited
Steeler- No Scrubs
Articuno64- You Gotta Be
OmegaDonut- Blood on the Dance Floor
KingEmpoleon- Remember the Time
andrea- When You Believe

This was pretty rushed so I'll come back and edit those other songs in.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DM, I figured that it would be easier for everyone to vote if they had all the song choices laid out in one post.
Thanks for the list, but I actually have a different plan for the voting! :doom:

And yeah, I have all the submissions that were not posted here directly. I will be putting the finishing touches on everything and getting the voting threads up later today, so ACE MATADOR GET YOUR SHIT DONE SON

If that is the case I'm not going to be able to slip in. I slept through the whole time I could do it and I don't have time until the weekend. It's probably better this way anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)