Do not get a "Pizza Mia" pizza from Pizza Hut

Did you ever think about making your own pizza.

Bread making is pretty simple pretty much anybody can learn it and from there it is sauce, cheese, and toppings
Yeah, I actually make my own pizza more than I order it from other places. I find that Publix's pizza dough to be extremely good and cheap.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really don't like pizza from chains like Dominoes and Pizza Hut tbh. Pretty much every pizza I've ever had from an "x town House of Pizza" blows them all out of the water completely. Not only is the service usually better, the pizza is too.

It's not that their pizzas are bad, they are just seriously outclassed =\

Do yourself a favor and try:
a) red baron's pepperoni (if you like that sort of thing, not sure how their cheese are); should be around $3 and is about 700 calories or something. The Pizza Hut taste is as good, but the quality is inconsistent, it takes more time, and these are infinitely edible for me (I eat one a day every day and have been for like 8 months now).
I second this. Tombstones are fairly good as well.

Pizza Hut is so oily and crap
The workers at the place are fat as hell too.
They're breadsticks are pretty good though.

Papa Johns is where it's at.

Or, guys, you could go and buy yourselves some good pizza: 36pizza.com
Also the home of the world's largest pizza.
I recommend it with sausage and bell peppers, very good.

Your experience just seems to be shitty employees. The Pizza Mia pizza is different than normal because it has different sauce and cheese that is sweeter. I know this from a very long convo a friend of mine had when ordering because we were afraid the Pizza Mia was some scam. We ended up getting one Pizza Mia and one with normal ingredients from 5 bucks each and really I didn't mind the Mia at all. Kinda weird but not bad.

Also I like Little Caesars probably the best of the cheap pizza places. Your best bet of course is paying extra at some local joint but you have to find out which is good. It reminds me of my Chinese food quest once I got to college. I've tried like 6 different Chinese places and they've all been expensive and shitty. I think I'm giving up on finding a good one.

Never had the Pizza Mia at Pizza Hut. I always get the stuffed crust pizza or the P-Zone. Both are quite good. I dunno if it's just me, but I never really liked the pepperoni. Always had a burnt taste...

I like Little Caesars! If you are a poor college student *points to self*, it's an excellent way to eat-out cheap, and you will have leftovers for your next meal! Two meals for $5 is quite cost efficient!

Some have said that Little Caesars taste horrible, and some have said it's awesome! I have been to 3 different ones in my area (well, an hour or more away from me), and I must say that it really does vary with the place. The one I go to now taste amazing, but the first two I went to tasted horrendous!!

Always had a burnt taste...
That's the one thing I love about Pizza Hut. Everything else is meh (I prefer Dominoes indefinitely). I haven't had Little Caesars since I was a kid but I remember it being really good. I wish I could find one again. I don't really care for Godfathers and Papa Johns isn't special.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, when the food is not to your expectations, you can, like, complain?

Pizza Hut is so oily and crap
The workers at the place are fat as hell too.
They're breadsticks are pretty good though.

Papa Johns is where it's at.
Clearly being fat prohibits the simple act of making food. It might extend the time it takes to make it so well, but it is not as if fat people all make bad food. Fat people often love food much more, and are thus inclined to make it that much better.

I personally LOVE pizza mias. Then again I'm in the navy and pizza mias are a notch above galley food anyday. Honestly though I think it does depend on the area you get your pizza from. I eat at least 2 pizza mias a week :P

Clearly being fat prohibits the simple act of making food. It might extend the time it takes to make it so well, but it is not as if fat people all make bad food. Fat people often love food much more, and are thus inclined to make it that much better.
This is true :toast:

However no one has talked about the health factor yet :(

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Pizza Mia pizza is different than a normal Pizza Hut pizza, but it's not really bad. It's less greasy, mostly, though still somewhat yummy. I sometimes prefer it when I don't want to flood my mouth with oil.

Personally I prefer Uno's.

I live in Australia, so over here the popular chains are pizza hut, pizza haven and dominos. I never eat any of them actually. There are loads of restaurants and pizzerias around my house, so I go there if I want pizza.

Most of the time I'm at work though, and there's a woodfire place nextdoor. It's ezpensive, but the quality is great.

What's a Pizza Mia?

I'm Australian too, and from the looks of it the Pizza Mia is a pizza with sweet sauce, cheddar cheese and lightly topped with one topping. I like Domino's pizza. I know it's a greasy, fatty slab of carbs, but it still tastes pretty good. I make my own pizza too.

I'm Australian too, and from the looks of it the Pizza Mia is a pizza with sweet sauce, cheddar cheese and lightly topped with one topping. I like Domino's pizza. I know it's a greasy, fatty slab of carbs, but it still tastes pretty good. I make my own pizza too.
^_^

Some of my friends say that Domino's tastes like cardboard. It is kinda lowqual, but it's decent.

The Mias are alright, they are okay for what they are. Id rather get a Little Ceaser Pizza which are 5 bucks and love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)