Doggo Chamber

Tenshi

and I think that's beautiful
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Friendly place to talk about our pups and the pups we want!

Basically a place to aww over our favorite fluffy friends and share any of our stories with each other.

Currently I have a mongrel and an American Bulldog but I'd love to get my 2 favorite breeds of Dog
Rottweilers
220px-Rottweiler3.jpg
and Doberman Pinschers
400911ae3dedc15585aaea6dfe2d051b.jpg

Both of which are beautiful dogs that are often abused so I'd love to take any in so I could give them a good home.

Last edited:

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah the memories...to this day I still remember when I turned 11 and my mom decided to buy me a Chihuahua Dog as a birthday present. I was really happy because it was the first time in my life I got a pet of my own. I named her Luna, she was so freaking adorable...no other pet has been able to replace her in my heart yet. She used to be so playful, so happy, always trying to cheer me up with her cuteness whenever I wasn't feeling good. And whenever she saw me holding the leash she became incredibly happy, because she knew it meant walking time.

She had lots of puppies too! And the days of playing alongside her puppies was simply priceless. To my sadness though, it broke my heart when I knew she died due to someone hitting her with their motorcycle accidentally, she was 10 years old by then. But now I just try to only think about the good times instead of wishing her to return.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Since his seventh birthday just passed last month, figured I'd do a little backstory post for my yellow labrador.

When I was about nine, we had a new family move in next door on our block. Was a single mom and two of her kids, one a few years older than me and the other a few younger. The older one, we'll call him M, quickly became friends with my brother and I. We never saw M too much due to him being at another home often, but he was still a pretty significant part of my childhood. M and his family would breed litters of pups, and if memory serves correctly they were exclusively labradors. So when I was twelve, we decided to raise one of the pups in our household. We named him Storm after his reckless behavior, and he was also far bigger than any of the other dogs from the litter at the time. Without trying to sound too sappy, the pup would later become a warm reminder of an old friend: M passed in a pretty awful car accident in 2016. Storm was undoubtedly one of his favorite dogs in the litter, and he would always check in on him at my place whenever he could. Every now and then, M's mom will come spend some time with Storm as well. Even though he was raised as our family dog, I think our next door neighbors had always still remained attached to him to some extent.

This good boy has helped me through some tough times, as well as created a bunch of fun ones. If you're ever considering getting a dog and don't mind high energy, labs are the way to go. Below is him less than a month after adoption on the left, and a couple years ago on the right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)