Dood? Did you really just try to set up on Whimsicott? (Uu RMT)

Chesto berry or lefties on Curselax

• Total voters
No boring intro today!!
THE FIRST POKEMON

We've all fought Whimsicott... we all hate facing Whimsicott... Whimsicott is amazing..Whimsicott, Jirachi, Togekiss, and Breloom can besome of the most annoying pokemon in the game...The extra speed evs are for out speeding other whimsicott.. the rest are for trolololing threats to my team.
Whimsicott@Prankster w/Lefties
216Hp/252+Def/40Spe/-0SpA
Leech Seed/Substitute/Encore/Toxic

THE SECOND POKEMON

CURSELAX SMASH! After a few turns of set up Snorlax is one of the few uu pokemon that is almost impossible to stop. Scrafty is another one but it has worse defenses so I go Curselax all the WAYY!
Snorlax@Thick Fat w/Lefties
252Hp/252+SpD/4Atk/0-SpA
Curse/Return/Earthquake/Rest

THE THIRD POKEMON

With Lugia and Giratina banned Cresselia has taking the roll as a super bulky legendary.. and I decided to use it as an effective anti lead and with prediction can turn a game around.
Cresselia@Levitate w/Lefties
228Hp/228+Def/28SpD/24Spe/0-Atk
Magic Coat/ Psychic/ Moonlight/ Toxic

THE FOURTH POKEMON

Victini: The pokemon you want to hug to death until it V-Creates your ass!! Banded V-Create does a lot of damage incase you didn't know!
Victini@Victory Star w/Choice Band
252Atk/252+Spe/4SpD/-0Atk
V-Create/U-Turn/Bolt Strike/Zen Headbutt

THE FIFTH POKEMON

Venomoth is very underated.. switch into a choiced fighting type move and set up Porygon-Z. Very important for my P-Z to sweep.
Venomoth@Wonder Skin w/ Black Sludge
252+Spe/252Hp/4SpD/0-Atk
Quiver Dance/Substitute/Sleep Powder/Baton Pass

THE FINAL POKEMON

Ahh.. talk about trolly.. if Venomoth baton passes quiver dances to Porygon-Z he ohkos almost anything that doesn't resist normal with adaptability boosted stab choice specs tri attack after one or two quiver dance boosts.
Porygon-Z@Adaptability w/ Choice Specs
252+SpA/252Spe/4Hp/0-Atk
Tri Attack/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/HP Fighting

Hope you give suggestions aaannnd PEACE OFF!

Reactions: PDC
You need longer descriptions for proper rating and to avoid having this thread closed.

That being said, switch venomoth's ability to tinted lens, and sub to bug buzz, so he is independent and not useless dead weight if in a clutch situation.

And best whimsicott picture I've ever seen, dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)