BlankZero vs BLOOD TOTEM - blud for de blud tortem
Ultimathunder vs U-Turn Out
Audiosurfer vs tenchi17 - this is gen 5, asurf shines here :]
WinterWave vs Darnell - ??
atomicllamas vs Pocket
Figufgyu vs makiri
finally vs Lhions
Mizuhime vs Arcticblast - revenge ;]
Laurel vs TGMD - TGMD is good but I think Laurel has played more dubs? could go either way
Joim vs Pwnemon
Fangame10 vs Braverius - I will cut off your testicles if you lose zach :V
AuraRayquaza vs Shaian
Robert Alfons vs Biosci

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pinoy Pwnage vs Raseri
srk1214 vs BROStime
Nollan vs Level 51
BlankZero vs BLOOD TOTEM
Ultimathunder vs U-Turn Out
Audiosurfer vs tenchi17
WinterWave vs Darnell
atomicllamas vs Pocket
Figufgyu vs makiri
finally vs Lhions
Laurel vs TGMD
Joim vs Pwnemon
Fangame10 vs Braverius
AuraRayquaza vs Shaian
Robert Alfons vs Biosci

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Pinoy Pwnage vs Raseri - never seen ras play dubs :o
srk1214 vs BROStime - he helped me test a team so odds are in his favor (objectively)
Nollan vs Level 51 - L51 is a noob and he paired me up vs Biosci after I've been paired up vs Biosci in asurf's tourney smfh
BlankZero vs BLOOD TOTEM - blood for the blood totem!
Ultimathunder vs U-Turn Out - I got nothing to say on this one but gl to both of you
Audiosurfer vs tenchi17 - asurf also paired me up vs biosci instead of some noob I want to win shit without making much of an effort dontchu understand (this is why he will lose)
WinterWave vs Darnell - idk who darnell is :<
atomicllamas vs Pocket - drama llama for surprise win :>
Figufgyu vs makiri - got nothing to say on this one either glhf
finally vs Lhions - will he finally win a tournament? :ooo
Laurel vs TGMD - uhhh idk
Joim vs Pwnemon - so far I have never predicted pwne to win anything so yea (also Joim is gud :>)
Fangame10 vs Braverius - fangame is v. good but zach is v. gooder :o
AuraRayquaza vs Shaian - AR sneaks an actual Rayquaza into the battle imo
Robert Alfons vs Biosci - to prove yungjake wrong. I do have confidence! :o

contacted shaian.

ban arcticblast.

edit: dumped on by a pile of parahax. cost me the game big style

next minitour im gonna lose to confuse hax and the one after that flinch. the freeze and para have already happened

Last edited:
Actually, paralysis affected me more in that battle than you, if you watched the replay. I lost keldeo to it, and porygon missed a few attacks to it. You only missed 2 attacks from hitmontop, neither of which I imagine were game changing.
i faked out your kingdra first turn of para, and wide guarded next, both protecting scizor for 2 turns. not to mention i lost hydreigon to paralysis, if you watched the replay

i faked out your kingdra first turn of para, and wide guarded next, both protecting scizor for 2 turns. not to mention i lost hydreigon to paralysis, if you watched the replay
3 turns to 3 turns, he just managed to spread Para better than you did, and didn't paralyze a slowmon.

Ok why in the hell did you switch on Turn 7 though with a +6 Manaphy and Abomasnow who could easily snipe Skymin? Even with him switching to Politoed, you did over 50% to Kingdra at +3 (quad resist btw) and if he hadn't, Scizor couldn't BP you anyways.

That play makes no sense whatsoever.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Ok why in the hell did you switch on Turn 7 though with a +6 Manaphy and Abomasnow who could easily snipe Skymin? Even with him switching to Politoed, you did over 50% to Kingdra at +3 (quad resist btw) and if he hadn't, Scizor couldn't BP you anyways.

That play makes no sense whatsoever.
Scizor could BP Aboma before it could finish off Skymin, allowing Skymin to kill Manaphy.

Scizor could BP Aboma before it could finish off Skymin, allowing Skymin to kill Manaphy.
Scizor only has 5 more Base speed than Abomasnow and most Scizor don't run any speed at all due to Bullet Punch. To contrast, most Abomasnow run speed/SpAtk with a sash. I still don't get the thought behind the play.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you took a quick glance at Audio's team (which is in RMT), you'd see that Abomasnow has 0 IVs and a minus speed nature bringing it down to around only 100 Speed.

I could easily have been BPed and then Manaphy killed by Skymin as Alfons said above.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
DONT TYPE UPPERCASE BY HOLDING SHIFT KEY INSTEAD OF HITTING CAPS LOCK POCKET

edit @ below: if you missed the pun then youre retarded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)