Doubles Minitour #9: Drop an Uber - Won by Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you all of Saturday (instead of a morning deadline) to get your matches done. Talk to me if you have a set battling time but you need an extension.

idk fkin America times but if we don't get our match done can we have just one more day? You know we can get it done lolk n_n, its just cos I haven't had reliable internet for the past week so couldn't battle

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won against winterwave gg
gira-o offers a large amount of support, and as pointed out by youngjake93 mega mom can still do a large amount of work with gira-o floating around. not sure if any replays had char-y used in tandem with gira-o, but i'd be interested to see how well gira-o checks char-y. perhaps some people would start running dragon pulse > focus blast for coverage (gira-o>heatran).
all in all, i think gira-o is too powerful
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoublesubers-85617225
also, requesting to be dropped out for the next round and replaced with a sub. thanks :]

won with some luck (vs a Scrafty). Sorry and gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-smogondoublesubers-70151

Niether Gira-O did much, although I forgot to change half the moveset on mine and the EVs which were c/ped from a Trevenant >_>. I only beat Gira-O easily because I brought a Pokemon to deal only with it (Mega Absol b/c Magic Bounce), however, and it still didn't really hit it that hard and it got OHKOed. Mine took some pretty strong hits too. There are a lot of other things Giratina-O can do that were likely not explored in the match, so I'm still not too entirely sure about it.

Last edited:
Since it is not really fair for a sub to be brought in r2, finally wants to be switched out, and Winterwave lost the match. Two subs, Terraquaza and tenchi17 will battle for that spot. Pls get it done ASAP but for the sake of formalities you have 3 days to do this.

That brutal turn 1 miss ;-; Not to mention that mispredict on turn 11 when scotti decided to CC washtom over tranner. Still a good game regardless. Needs more WP DD tytar imo.
You were tutored by youngjake, don't talk to me about hax imo. Besides, I knew he wouldn't CC heatran or I would have protected. His hopes were riding on me protecting.

Round 2: Lugia

Gyarad0s vs. Laurel
Joim vs. Swamp-Rocket
Pwnemon vs. nyttyn
(tenchi17 vs. Terraquaza [subbed for finally]) vs. U-Turn Out
Haruno vs. Audiosurfer
Mizuhime vs. (atomicllamas vs. Ultimathunder )
Arcticblast vs. Sound
AuraRayquaza vs. Level 51

I was told to tag since everyone is lazy bums who dont check threads of tournies they sign up on.

I have granted llamas and ultima an extension until monday, and matt and terra get your match done ASAP. All participants with extended times have to play both games this week.

Deadline is a week from this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gyarad0s vs. Laurel
Joim vs. Swamp-Rocket
Pwnemon vs. nyttyn
(tenchi17 vs. Terraquaza) vs. U-Turn Out
Haruno vs. Audiosurfer
Mizuhime vs. (atomicllamas vs. Ultimathunder )
Arcticblast vs. Sound
AuraRayquaza vs. Level 51

Gyarad0s vs Laurel
Joim
vs Swamp Rocket
Pwnemon vs nyttyn
Haruno vs Audiosurfer- highlight match imo
Mizuhime vs Ultimathunder
Arcticblast vs Sound
Aurarayquaza vs Level 51- highlight match imo

Laurel is the only one on the right that will win imo lol although I skipped one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)