Doubles Risk Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosted by Serenity and Lesm46 -- the best people in the world.

Welcome to the Risk team tournament! For those who are unfamiliar with the game, Risk is a strategy-based board game taking place on a map of the world. Players take turns deploying troops on their countries and roll dice to try to conquer countries from their opponents. Risk can be played online at http://www.conquerclub.com. This tournament will be based on teams of two people, with each teams facing another during a round. If you enjoy playing risk or have never played risk before and want to try it I encourage you to sign up.

The six teams to go on through are...

1. Conquering Canucks (billymills/moi)
2. FRISK (thunda/Serenity)
3. Mekkah/Alper
4. No. (Veedrock/Amelia)
5. Shiv/Lesm46
6. Big Red Ball Rubbers (matty/LonelyNess)

The brackets are as followed:

Shiv/Lesm46 vs. Big Red Ball Rubbers (matty/LonelyNess)
Mekkah/Alper vs. Conquering Canucks (moi/billymills)
No. (Veedrock/Amelia) vs. Frisk (Serenity/thunda)

This round will be a best of three matches as the remaining contestants are pretty active. If there is absolutely no way a team can attend to three matches, then one match will be ok. Otherwise, it is three.

The setting of the rules are still the same.. That is: doubles, freestyle play with escalating card values.
Deadline is: July 25th, 2009. Two weeks from now.

The maps chosen for this round are:
Theme: Countries said:
Canada
France
Germany
You can play them in any order as long as both teams agree. Keep in mind, best of three.

Deadline was three days ago fff, why do you guys make it so difficult to get on?
Amelia, where have you disappeared to?
matty, get on more during the days prior to 5 PM EST when Shiv is on.
moi, tell your mother to go to the store and secretly get on here when she leaves.
LonelyNess, needs more going to #risk.

Ok, there I addressed those who don't really have a reason for not being on #risk at all to finish up the matches.

I'm extending this till August 7th, I guess.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
LN/matty have forfeited supposedly. We managed to start 3 games and they missed 1 turn in each of them. IMO we had built up a good position in all them anyway but still.

[13:17:23] <&Lesm46> [01:43:28] <Lesm46> could you at least let me know if you want me to just drop you or if you plan on talking with matty about moving
[13:17:24] <&Lesm46> [01:43:42] <LonelyNess> just drop us

Erm, with my uni coming up and my lack of access to a computer at night, my time on mirc has almost turned into a 0, especially without a lack of transport to uni and back efficiently, so i think i'm going to have to pull out of this tournament ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)