DPP Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting Extension

I had some things come up that made me unavailable to come at the previously scheduled time today. My opponent didn't tell me much about his timezone and availability so I didn't know when else he would be free. I gave him my next available time (around now) but I think we won't be able to play today. Both of us have been working to get this set done and I feel pretty confident we can find a time in the next few days to play.

iGlack

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
i guess activity, said he'd be back on later tonight, didnt show. also didnt rly make an effort, thats fine though

Activity, opponent wasn't on when we were supposed to play a few days ago, and isn't responding to my message now
We didn't really have a set time and by the time I came on he was gone, requesting an extension because I've been responding, we just need to set a real time

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The internet in my flat broke and this is way too messy to do it on my phone, so enjoy a one day extension until I'm in uni tomorrow

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
just closed smogtours; when i saw on smogon that icearrow answered the pm saying that he was on smogtours
went back on smogtours as he left

^you can see where i leave, and where i come back, and you can see when he leaves (so when i was on, he was on too, and did not pm me on smogtours)
so yea, looks like he missed me
calling activity coz that shouldnt have been hard to hit me up during a time he was supposed to be available (esp when i stayed available for a really big amount of time)
we finally played today and i won in 2 ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)