Dragonite (Update)

I was just wondering would it be viable to use a +Speed nature on MixNite and 240 Speed Ev's to outspeed Adamant Gyra, Adamant Kingdra, and Non Scarfed Heatran. Something like 116 Atk/ 152 Sp.Atk/ 240 Spe. Draco Meteor still hits pretty hard and you still keep the OHKO on Blissey. The only disadvantage is that your forced to use Fire Blast because Flamethrower doesn't hit hard enough.

Added some more comments in. Just posting to reassure that I will be finishing this update.

Other questions: Is Team Options necessary on all sets?

And I don't really find the counters section, etc. needs to be revamped this was just the sets so do I have to touch those?

@Chris P. Bacon: I will consider your spread in additional comments. I would probably want to use Maximum Special Attack because with that spread it is SURELY lacking in power.

Also, 112 EVs and neutral nature never only has around a 50% chance to OHKO blissey with SR. A Lonely nature will be needed.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
RaikouLover said:
Other questions: Is Team Options necessary on all sets?
According to an OP in C&C, yes. A watered down version of Team Options is fine, since all Dragonite sets require different and similar teammates alike. Preference to what teammates each set can employ.

RaikouLover said:
And I don't really find the counters section, etc. needs to be revamped this was just the sets so do I have to touch those?
You can choose to touch it or not. If Dragonite's counters have evolved or changed during the course of the metagame evolution, then you can make some, but not MANY changes to it. You can add some tidbits like ScarfGon or totally rewrite the sentences here.

Also, Agility set seems good enough, in my opinion. Just....damn Steel types. Outrage is enough to put a damper on some things like random ScarfGon, and the negative thing about this set is that I find myself begging to hit some things with a consistent reliable power move (can't rely on Earthquake all the time).

RaikouLover expressed to me that he is too busy to do his analyses and would like them reassigned. This one is so old, however, that I would prefer whoever takes this over to go through the QC process over again for the current metagame. Moving this to L&O.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)