Dragonite

Aqua Jet may be a "gimmick" compared to Extremespeed. That is undeniable. However, this does not change the fact that Aqua Jet has various niches over Extremespeed, and I believe they are definitely worth considering as Shandera and Doryuuzu are two of the most threatening Pokémon in existence, and while Dragonite without Aqua Jet would beat both of them in a one-on-one battle, the chance of them encountering Dragonite in a situation in which its Multi-Scale ability is not active is far from impossible, and even putting Aqua Jet on Dragonite in various desperate situations (such as their weakened Shandera coming in against your weakened Dragonite to revenge-kill it with Hidden Power [Ice], or their Doryuuzu coming in against a Pokémon of yours in a Sandstorm, survives a hit while Swords Dancing, and then taking out that Pokémon. In such a situation, if your Dragonite's Multi-Scale is not active, Aqua Jet would be useful to revenge-kill the Doryuuzu which would otherwise sweep your team, as Extremespeed may not deal enough damage to revenge-kill it) is arguably considerable in my opinion due to how extremely common and threatening Shandera and Doryuuzu are.

That said, I definitely agree with the notion that Extremespeed is generally the better option.

As for Rain Dance teams, I use a Dragonite with Extremespeed (it used to be Aqua Jet, though now I think Extremespeed seems to be more useful), Hurricane, Surf and Thunder. It's excellent.

I see no reason you can't use both Kingdra and Dragonite on a rain team. They only share one weakness being Dragon, and nothing carrying a move like that will be faster than Kingdra bar other Kingdra. As long as you have a good Steel on your team like Nattorei, and many these days do, you have a solid Rain core there. With Kingdra bringing the speed I'd probably run a Specs Dragonite for pure power taking advantage of high BP moves.

Dragonite @Choice Specs
Marvel Scale
Modest 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Surf
Thunder
Hurricane
Draco Meteor

Damn, I'd hate to east a Specs STAB Hurricane.

Does Kingdra:

- Resist grass/fighting
- Have Roost
- Have immunity to ground
- Have Multi Scale
- 91/95/100 vs. 75/85/85 bulk
- Have a 120 BP STAB move that hits Grass-types for SE

In short, Dragonite is a more tankish rain sweeper and it is perfectly viable. It fulfills a few key points that rain teams desperately need.
It doesn't really affect your point and I hate to seem nitpicky but it's
- 91/95/100 vs. 75/95/95 bulk
One of my favourite pokes so can't have it shortchanged lol

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey kurashi, could you please add my set to the OP?

"SwiftNite"

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)/Careful (+SpDef, -SpA)
244 HP/88 Def or SpDef/176 Spe

Dragon Tail
Roost
Thunder Wave
Substitute

My lead set. I created it ages ago, and it's performed amazingly. My team feels empty without it.

Its job is to parashuffle, damage and scout the opponents' team. Twave allows you to outspeed and roost/sub, which blocks any status, protects you from bad tailswitches and allows you to tank hits too powerful to roost off. The paralysis chance helps you to set up for another tail.

If you use this set right, you can reveal, damage and paralyze at least 3 pokes before being taken down. Few things can break this set, and if your opponent lacks a powerful priority user or ground type (immunity to twave) they might not be able to break it at all. In these circumstances, the only way to break draggy is with a lucky crit or pp stalling.

The HP EVs hit 384, which is dragonites highest lefties number. Those extra one or two hit points can be the difference between reaching max hp, or being KOed due to the abscence of multiscale. 176 speed EVs hit 240, which allows you to outspeed breloom and sub before he can spore you.

I had originally dumped the rest into defense and used an impish nature, but considering how many leadtoeds I see, and the prevalence of ice beam, I've decided to switch them both to special defense.

This is a powerful set that I can see becoming hugely popular. Without a counter/check, you can severely cripple your opponents' team before you even reveal your second pokemon.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
What does that "SwiftNite" lead accomplish? Scouting is now useless due to Team Preview, it does nothing to stop opposing leads setting up, anything that is immune to T-Wave is essentially a 100% counter and a lead should hardly be phasing anyway... The most that set accomplishes is stalling for a bit and then dying, a 0 Atk ev neutral natured Dragon Tail is hardly doing damage. As a final note if you're going to continue using the set you may wish to aim for a different speed tier as the only lead set Breloom uses is Scarf for a quick Spore.

The standard Dragonite lead set is all out attacking with LO and Superpower / Fire Blast / Draco Meteor / Extreemspeed.

Edit: To the general thread Extreemspeed is head and shoulders above Aqua Jet for gods sake its just blindingly obvious

@ Cooky

Don't get cocky cooky. (lol I just made that up.) Nobody said Aqua Jet is better than Extremespeed. We're just thinking of ways Aqua Jet can be used. Like say in the rain where it's power is equal to that of Extremespeed. Then the only arguement you'd have to support extremespeed outprioritizing Aqua Jet is by literal means (+2 priority vs 4x PP and better type coverage.)

@ Cooky

Don't get cocky cooky. (lol I just made that up.) Nobody said Aqua Jet is better than Extremespeed. We're just thinking of ways Aqua Jet can be used. Like say in the rain where it's power is equal to that of Extremespeed. Then the only arguement you'd have to support extremespeed outprioritizing Aqua Jet is by literal means (+2 priority vs 4x PP and better type coverage.)
I really wouldn't think a Nite in the Rain needing priority would want AJ though. For one, Kabutops etc have it with STAB, and you have other very fast water moves available from swift swimmers. The water typing is somewhat redundant for this reason also.

Moreover, the things you want to hit with it - Dory and Shanderaa for instance, stack up poorly against everything else Rain useually runs. Scarf Shandy is outsped and KOed by a water move, Dory loses his speed boost and the same occurs, so I'd say that on Rain teams Extremespeed would arguably be better.

AJ I think is clearly inferior in most situations, but if you have a team with a big Shandy/Dory weakness, then its a very viable option for you to help deal with them.

@ Swift

I think I saw a log in which that very same Dragonite (maybe it was you), was set up on and subsequently 6-0ed by an inconsistent Bidoof. A slight problem perhaps?

Also, Nite needs Extremespeed in the rain or else he cannot outspeed other Aqua Jet users who outclass him at that job anyway (CB Kabutops AJ vs DNite Aqua Jet?)

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bidoof? Where's the log?

I use the dragonite set with espeon to block entry hazards ect.

No takers?

@ Cooky

Even in rain aqua jet's bp is 60 versus extreme speed's 80.

I've been testing Dragonite extensively on PO using pretty much every set (or a close derivative of) that has been listed on this thread. I like to share my thoughts and hear everyone's opinions/insights on my experiences with each set:

1. As a Lead
So the lead set is my favorite by far. Currently, I'm running calm 252 Atk/252 SpA EV Spread with E-Speed, Draco Meteor, Outrage, and Flamethrower.

This set screws up a lot of guys coming in. I use Outrage over earthquake since I feel earthquake is rather situational (really only for Heatran and most of those have balloon now). With Outrage, even after people expect the worst to be over after your Draco Meteor + Espeed combo, you can continue pounding them. If they are not prepared, it will do considerable damage if not outright faint another poke before Dnite is taken down. Flamethrower over Fire blast since as a lead, accuracy is of the utmost importance. You don't want Foretress setting up another layer of spikes due to a miss and the power difference is negligible where it counts (hitting 4x weak steels).

Now, there are two major issues I'm experiencing with this. First, even after destroying the opponents lead, you don't gain any momentum; Dnite will have to switch out due to the stat drop from Draco Meteor (probably the most used first move). Most likely, it will have -2 SpA and lets face it Earthquake + espeed doesn't really harm anything worthwhile that would switch in immediately after the lead. In my experience, -2 SpA Fire Blast doesn't even do half to a specially defensive Nattorei (same for EQ). Alternatively, a good opponent will know a Draco Meteor is coming and switch to a steel. Again, you have weakened yourself to the point where you can't really do anything to it and thus must switch out. Granted, this set is also useful as a late game cleaner-upper, but compared to say a Machamp lead, it can't provide much power after the first 2 turns.

Moreover, there are two pokemon in particular that just make me so ANGRY: Politoed and Hippowdon. Hippo is the same annoying lead from Gen 4 that this guy can't take down. They'll slack off on the first Draco Meteor and then proceed to set up rocks after you can't do anything to them. Balanced or defensive toeds can live the Draco Meteor + Espeed combo and then subsequently KO back with 2 ice beams. Since I can't really sacrifice any EVs to put into speed, it will usually outspeed. After trying many different things against these two, I've come to the point where I stick a dragon jewel on Dnite just so the first Draco Meteor will put both these guys into Espeed killable range (LO is also a possibility although your are guaranteeing yourself the lack of multiscale). Of course then you forgo leftovers recovery and use of multiscale in sandstorm, but this Dnite is not supposed to live that long anyway.

2. Paralysis Spreader
So the basic bulky paralysis Phazer consists of a Defensive EV Spread with Dragon Tail, Thunder wave, Attacking move/substitute, and Roost.

I've tried the paralysis spreader set on some gimmicky teams and generally it works well enough if your opponent is unprepared. Especially interest matchups are against opponent anti-leads. Thunder Wave on the first turn, then roost and activate multiscale again and again until parahax hits and proceed to dragon tail, living the ice beam that hits before you do so. Since the chance of a freeze is 10% and the chance of parahax is 25%, the odds are on your side.

The only thing I want to point out is that I usually prefer Roar over Dragon Tail (What? Dnite learns that??!!). Especially now with Inconsistent users everywhere, I believe having a 100% accurate (initially anyway) Phazing move that can hit through subs is more important than the rather pitiful damage.

3. Rain Sweeper
Modest 252 SpA/252 Speed with Hurricane, Thunder, Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse, and Agility.

This thing has won me a few games simply by just punching huge holes in the opponent team. I think a Dragon move should definitely be on this set (over say Surf) simply because it acts as a dragon slayer (Kingdra in particular) if multi-scale is intact.

Sometimes though I feel this thing doesn't have enough power. I've recently begun testing the specs set that Jaroda listed. It's done great if nothing because of the crippling status that Thunder and Hurricane can cause. However, more testing is needed.

4. Dragon Dancer
The bread and butter of Dnite; BulkyDD is where this guy is supposed to shine. I've been using the Standard set (can't remember specific EVs at the moment) with DClaw, EQ, DD, and Roost. I must say, I've been underwhelmed at the results. Even With +1 head start (DD on the switch), this guy can't 2HKO defensive bulky waters like Suicune or Vappy who can then Ice Beam you to death. Just the other day, I DDed on a switch to Zuruzukin who then proceeded to force me out by bulking up while I could do nothing but DD again since Dragon Claw and even Outrage didn't do anything. In the long run, he had the advantage since DD doesn't boosts defense. Thus, in general, this set just doesn't hit hard enough.

Instead, I've recently starting playing this guy like DD Gyrardos or DD Salamence: Max Attack and Speed. It's not outclassed due to the guaranteed 1 DD with multiscale and perhaps 2 if your opponent switched. Instead of Roost, I go all out attack with DClaw/Outrage, EQ, and Fire Punch. I personally believe this has worked better as a late game sweeper than the bulky version.

Sorry for this huge wall of tests; just wanted to share my thoughts after playing with nothing but Dnite teams over the last 4 weeks.

I had to write this...

How about Dragonite as a Butterfly Dance receiver (best used on Rain)?
It's bulky, it hits hard, has exceptional coverage with thousands of moves to use... and Multi Scale means receiving the boosts in is much easier.

Something like:

Rain receiver
Dragonite @ Leftovers/Life Orb
-Gale
-Thunder
-Surf
-Roost/Substitute/Dragon Pulse

Roost is Roost, Substitute to avoid status and/or Ditto and Dragon Pulse to round out coverage.

Outside Rain

Dragonite @ Leftovers/Life Orb
-Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Roost/Focus Blast

Less powerful but still good.
Nite seems a good receiver of Butterfly Dance boosts to me.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The fact that Dragonite requires Pass support to function as an all-out attacker in Rain is a bit worrying. Personally, I think the passes are better passed to the Special Sweepers in Rain, such like Kingdra and Ludicolo. Even then, using a Butterfly Dance passer on a Rain team is a tad overspecific. It's certainly not a bad option, but it seems very specific.

I do like the Outside-of-Rain recipient though. Then again, kinda worried about Scarf Darkrai, Latios, and Skymin until they're banned.

I can see out favorite Gen 1 Dragon accomplishing a support role even better now that he has Multi Scale

Dragonite@Leftovers
Careful—Multi Scale
244 HP/252 SpDef/22 Spe
Roost
Thunderwave
Dragon Tail
Aqua Jet/Extremespeed

This Dragonite is meant to come in and spread the paralysis around! Thunderwave whatever is in, and survive the hit because of Multi Scale. Next turn, either Roost to get your precious Multi Scale back, or Dragontail to bring in your next victim. If you get lucky, they'll be fully paralyzed on either the turn you heal or the turn you Dragontail. (And, probability states that it should happen at least one of those times). Rinse and repeat for the next poke. This works exceptionally well with entry hazards to force switches. The last moveslot is a decision. Aqua Jet can deal considerable damage to the Ground-types who are immune to Thunderwave, but Extremespeed has higher priority over threats like Ice Shard on Mamoswine or Weavile. (Although, the given EVs can outspeed Adamant 0 investment Mamo.)

Forretress makes a decent partner with this particular set because it can resist the Ice and Dragon moves aimed at Dragonite and set up entry hazards for when Dragonite causes switches. Dragonite also resists the Fire moves aimed at Forretress, and he can handle them well with this massive Special Defense investment.

I have yet to try this set, but if anyone's run anything similar, share your tales of success!

I can see out favorite Gen 1 Dragon accomplishing a support role even better now that he has Multi Scale

Dragonite@Leftovers
Careful—Multi Scale
244 HP/252 SpDef/22 Spe
Roost
Thunderwave
Dragon Tail
Aqua Jet/Extremespeed

This Dragonite is meant to come in and spread the paralysis around! Thunderwave whatever is in, and survive the hit because of Multi Scale. Next turn, either Roost to get your precious Multi Scale back, or Dragontail to bring in your next victim. If you get lucky, they'll be fully paralyzed on either the turn you heal or the turn you Dragontail. (And, probability states that it should happen at least one of those times). Rinse and repeat for the next poke. This works exceptionally well with entry hazards to force switches. The last moveslot is a decision. Aqua Jet can deal considerable damage to the Ground-types who are immune to Thunderwave, but Extremespeed has higher priority over threats like Ice Shard on Mamoswine or Weavile. (Although, the given EVs can outspeed Adamant 0 investment Mamo.)

Forretress makes a decent partner with this particular set because it can resist the Ice and Dragon moves aimed at Dragonite and set up entry hazards for when Dragonite causes switches. Dragonite also resists the Fire moves aimed at Forretress, and he can handle them well with this massive Special Defense investment.

I have yet to try this set, but if anyone's run anything similar, share your tales of success!
You know what would be interesting in the last spot on that? Safeguard. Think about it. Toxic, paralysis or sleep could put a stop to this and it's just one more thorn in your opponent's side limiting their options as you keep shuffling their team around spreading paralysis.

Just added Dragonite to my Team with a Shell Break Smeargle lead, and I gotta say, DD is a FANTASTIC recipient of the move. Multi-scale means that even at -1/-2, Dragonite can still take a hit. I run DD/Fire Punch/Dragon Claw/ExtremeSpeed, adamant. If I face an opponent that I know will protect(this happens pretty often) I DD. Otherwise, Dragon Claw everything to death, fire punch steels, extremespeed against other priority users who think they can save the day. If I get 1 boost it's usually GG, but sometimes inconsistent will screw me over with -1 accuracy(but I get extra atk/speed/Defenses a lot more, so w/e).

Dragonite@Leftovers
Careful—Multi Scale
244 HP/252 SpDef/22 Spe
Roost
Thunderwave
Dragon Tail
Aqua Jet/Extremespeed

i used a similar set except adamant 252hp and 252def. i used adamant over impish cause impish failed to 2hko fortress (dunno about natt) with fire punch which i ran over ES. but maybe i should try a sp def version for those annoying skymins and darkrais

Instead, I've recently starting playing this guy like DD Gyrardos or DD Salamence: Max Attack and Speed. It's not outclassed due to the guaranteed 1 DD with multiscale and perhaps 2 if your opponent switched. Instead of Roost, I go all out attack with DClaw/Outrage, EQ, and Fire Punch. I personally believe this has worked better as a late game sweeper than the bulky version.
Interesting. That's exactly what I thought when I first started using Dragonite in Generation V, and although right now I do have intentions of trying out a bulky Dragon Dance moveset in the future, I am currently still in agreement with what you have said about an offensive Dragon Dance moveset being more effective. Ever since Generation IV, I have always been the kind of trainer to prefer the power of perfect coverage over longevity, and as such I can definitely see the great benefits of using either Earthquake or Fire Punch over Roost. But be aware that the bulky Dragon Dance moveset has one extremely important advantage over the offensive one though, in that a bulky Dragonite can survive an Outrage from a Ditto transformed into itself after one Dragon Dance, while with such a boost, Dragonite is guaranteed to take Ditto down in one hit, making bulky Dragonite the only Dragon Dancer in existence which can defeat Choice Scarf Ditto after one Dragon Dance.

Dragonite@Leftovers
Careful—Multi Scale
244 HP/252 SpDef/22 Spe
Roost
Thunderwave
Dragon Tail
Aqua Jet/Extremespeed

Unless I'm missing something, it seems that this moveset does not really make sense in practice, as after you paralyze a Pokémon and then send it away with Dragon Tail, the opponent can simply send their already-paralyzed Pokémon right back in as you attempt to paralyze their newly-sent out Pokémon, rendering your efforts to spread paralysis around the opponent's team a failure, especially if the opponent's paralyzed Pokémon is incredibly bulky (or even worse, if it's Chansey or Blissey), since this Dragonite cannot use any particularly powerful attacks. And while you can certainly use Dragon Tail to force their paralyzed Pokémon right back out again as it switches in, this requires prediction, as the opponent could possibly attack you instead of switching. This strategy could be interesting with entry hazards, but all in all, I actually have doubts about whether or not it actually works or is worth using.

Anyway, since I'm posting in this thread again, I'd like to share my current two favorite movesets for Dragonite. The first is an anti-lead moveset, while the second is simply an attacker in a rain team:

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Blast
- Surf

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- ExtremeSpeed
- Hurricane
- Surf
- Thunder

I think the point of the dragonite is to paralyze but it can also shuffle which is why entry hazards are key to the strategy. if they switch in the paralyzed poke he would still be taking entry hazards. its effective at weakening teams through shuffling and paralyzing. i've used it before and was one of my favorite sets to use him for

Interesting. That's exactly what I thought when I first started using Dragonite in Generation V, and although right now I do have intentions of trying out a bulky Dragon Dance moveset in the future, I am currently still in agreement with what you have said about an offensive Dragon Dance moveset being more effective. Ever since Generation IV, I have always been the kind of trainer to prefer the power of perfect coverage over longevity, and as such I can definitely see the great benefits of using either Earthquake or Fire Punch over Roost. But be aware that the bulky Dragon Dance moveset has one extremely important advantage over the offensive one though, in that a bulky Dragonite can survive an Outrage from a Ditto transformed into itself after one Dragon Dance, while with such a boost, Dragonite is guaranteed to take Ditto down in one hit, making bulky Dragonite the only Dragon Dancer in existence which can defeat Choice Scarf Ditto after one Dragon Dance.

Unless I'm missing something, it seems that this moveset does not really make sense in practice, as after you paralyze a Pokémon and then send it away with Dragon Tail, the opponent can simply send their already-paralyzed Pokémon right back in as you attempt to paralyze their newly-sent out Pokémon, rendering your efforts to spread paralysis around the opponent's team a failure, especially if the opponent's paralyzed Pokémon is incredibly bulky (or even worse, if it's Chansey or Blissey), since this Dragonite cannot use any particularly powerful attacks. And while you can certainly use Dragon Tail to force their paralyzed Pokémon right back out again as it switches in, this requires prediction, as the opponent could possibly attack you instead of switching. This strategy could be interesting with entry hazards, but all in all, I actually have doubts about whether or not it actually works or is worth using.

Anyway, since I'm posting in this thread again, I'd like to share my current two favorite movesets for Dragonite. The first is an anti-lead moveset, while the second is simply an attacker in a rain team:

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Blast
- Surf

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- ExtremeSpeed
- Hurricane
- Surf
- Thunder
R, the thing about the anti-lead set is that you will get destroyed by the ever so common Politoed leads as I mentioned before. With any speed investment, it will outspeed your Nite and with any defense investment Draco + ESpeed will not kill it allowing it to wreck you instead with 2 Ice Beams. Of course, you could switch out, but then, you lost momentum which I believe is the entire point of an Anti-lead. Even though Draggy is my favorite poke, I must say, I find it outclassed in the lead role by Machamp with substitute (for those who are stupid enough to switch straight into Shanderra) which is what I'm using now.

I didn't know that Ditto could not OHKO Dnite if it's bulky; definitely something to consider. However, in that regard, I never DD twice if I see a Ditto on the opponent's team and I always make sure I can counter my on Pokemon so I guess the Bulk vs. Force decision lies merely with the team composition.

The shuffler set is fine and works a lot like Skarmory's annoying Whirlwind/Roost combination. However, as I said before, that set needs Roar over Dragon Tail solely because of Inconsistent. Since DTail can't hit through subs and with no speed investment they are probably faster, you'll basically fail at your mission while they rack up who-knows-what boosts.

To me, the greatest appeal in using Dragonite as an anti-lead is the fact that there is no chance for its Multi-Scale ability to be negated by Stealth Rock damage before it is attacked (or sometimes even after it is attacked by certain weak moves such as Fake Out and U-turn, due to Leftovers recovery as well as the power of those already weak moves being halved by Multi-Scale's effect), and as such it can beat most other leads in a one-on-one battle due to its Ability allowing it to survive just about any attack, as well as the fact that Dragonite itself wields a very versatile array of powerful attacks, which can even threaten most switch-ins should the opponent decide not to leave their lead out against Dragonite, due to its great coverage. However, if the opponent decides to lead with a Politoed, then I actually don't see any problem with switching Dragonite out, as Politoed is largely a non-threatening Pokémon which is easily countered and cannot even set up entry hazards, meaning that nothing would be lost by simply sending in a Tentacruel or something and start setting up Toxic Spikes against Politoed, while preserving Dragonite's full health and waiting to send it out at a later time, against a Pokémon which it has an easier time against (unless the opponent uses Stealth Rock with another Pokémon before Dragonite comes out again of course, however from my experience, the only even remotely commonly-used Pokémon with Stealth Rock in rain teams is Nattorei, which is not very threatening to Dragonite, meaning that you can simply send Dragonite out if the opponent sends out a Nattorei, and proceed to start threatening the opponent's team from that point onward with Dragonite while having its Multi-Scale intact. This is all assuming the opponent even has a Nattorei, of course), and then having Dragonite do its job from that point onward.

The biggest reason why I use Dragonite as a lead rather than just another attacker which may show up at any point in the battle is because using it as a lead guarantees that its Multi-Scale will be used. However, against a lead which is neither threatening nor can use Stealth Rock such as Politoed, switching Dragonite out and sending in one of Politoed's many counters comes with almost no consequences other than delaying the time when Dragonite gets to do its job (which may potentially even allow it to do its job better, as by that point, it is possible that one of the opponent's Pokémon which would normally wall Dragonite's entire moveset may be taken out or weakened). In short, the momentum that Dragonite provides for a team is not lost by switching it out against a Politoed, but it is simply delayed, especially considering the nature of rain teams in general.

Anyway, I guess the shuffler set could work for those with a battling style compatible with its use. I personally wouldn't use that moveset though, nor do I ever use a shuffling Skarmory, but that's just my style.

I already posted my swiftnite set, and it really does work. Does anyone remember battling me on PO? I've used it to enormous success there.
your set to me seems to be outclassed by lead garchomp set. though garchomp doesn't get paralysis or multi scale it does get stealth rock and hits harder and more effectively with both his stabs. To summarize:
Chomp Does It Better

^Some of the main points of that set included spreading paralysis and using Roost to heal yourself up and reactivate Mutliscale. As you already acknowledged, Garchomp can't do any of that, so how could Garchomp "do it better"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)