Dreii's Pokemon Shack v2! - ONLINE! 80+ Mons w/ *NEW* HP Ground Eevee + Ice/Fire/Fighting HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do it for your Yanmega, Female is preferred if so possible(Wanted to breed HP Ground to it via my Volcarona)
I have a yanma, unfortunately it's male. However, I can also throw in a female that's only missing atk and speed. Will that do?

I have a yanma, unfortunately it's male. However, I can also throw in a female that's only missing atk and speed. Will that do?
That'll be just fine! Still breeding the cotonee, lacking Heart scales really sucks since I need to re-use my 4iv spitbacks Dx
So far found 1 perfect spread but Infiltrator :pirate:

Gimme a few minutes, should hopefully be finished by then

That'll be just fine! Still breeding the cotonee, lacking Heart scales really sucks since I need to re-use my 4iv spitbacks Dx
So far found 1 perfect spread but Infiltrator :pirate:
That's not a problem. Please just send me a pm when you're ready titled "yanma's".

Sorry, Not too convinced of trading something with 4 egg-moves for something like feebas, Some may think its a equal trade, but thats just me.

yeah your right lol. ill throw in the hp ice houndour as well. just really dont wanna breed that roselia myself

Hello iminterested in your

Pokemon:
Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Egg-Moves: None
Hidden Power:

I can offer a Honedge Lv1 Female Quiet (-spe +sp.atk) 31/31/31/31/31/0 or something from my thread

Hello iminterested in your

Pokemon:
Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Egg-Moves: None
Hidden Power:

I can offer a Honedge Lv1 Female Quiet (-spe +sp.atk) 31/31/31/31/31/0 or something from my thread
Cannot do that sorry, Trying to acquire the specific IVs as a genderless is very much hard, You'll have to offer better things. Which sections of your thread am I allowed to pick out on
yeah your right lol. ill throw in the hp ice houndour as well. just really dont wanna breed that roselia myself
Not interested in Houndour as said earlier

Cannot do that sorry, Trying to acquire the specific IVs as a genderless is very much hard, You'll have to offer better things. Which sections of your thread am I allowed to pick out on

Not interested in Houndour as said earlier

ok i said i would do 2 for one. u said u would take stuff u dont have so what do u want because ive listed things u dont have and u do not want so if u want something specifically let me know.

ok i said i would do 2 for one. u said u would take stuff u dont have so what do u want because ive listed things u dont have and u do not want so if u want something specifically let me know.
That does not literally mean that just because I do not have it means Ill take it, Such as a houndour which is also in field egg group, I can breed HP Ice onto it myself for I have HP Ice eevee's. Other HP Pokemon's are specifically ones I entise on, Unless they are something I can breed myself

That does not literally mean that just because I do not have it means Ill take it, Such as a houndour which is also in field egg group, I can breed HP Ice onto it myself for I have HP Ice eevee's. Other HP Pokemon's are specifically ones I entise on, Unless they are something I can breed myself
I agree i just need to know something that isnt hidden power bc breed 2 hp for 1 is not a good trade.

Interested in 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy or Jolly Bunnelby with HA Huge Power and same IV spread?
Do they have any Egg-Moves(Not even sure If they even get any good ones, Never really researched, going to now) and what ball are they in?

Do they have any Egg-Moves(Not even sure If they even get any good ones, Never really researched, going to now) and what ball are they in?
Bunnelby has Agility which is really only usefull egg move and Pancham has none. Bunnelby Quick Ball and Pancham Nest ball.

Yeah I had gone to bed my self. Could I get a female Clauncher?
I am not really willing to breed until I get a female one to trading it for somethig that doesnt even have any egg moves, a 5iv is what you get, if you are lucky ill get a female but thats it

Im interested in a cottonee but i dont have any pokemon you dont already have. Is there something i can offer you like bp items etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)