drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

^sit down, calm yourself.

Me and My Fiancee tried weed at the weekend and we weren't really impressed. Had to fairly improvise the joint, we had about a tenners worth (we bought it off one of my best friends so it was legit) we don't want to smoke Tobacco so we bought a herbal smoking mix. Neither of us felt much and what we felt we probably imagined through the placebo effect and the knowledge that we should feel an effect but yeah we thought it was a waste of money. Never smoked, I don't drink because I know that once I start, I can't stop so I don't drink at all.

Being young and middle class drugs have never been something I've come across.
I know loads of people who do drugs at parties, but they never really bring that part of themself to school, if you know what I mean.

It's never intrigued me because I know the bad things that drugs can do, and it intrigues me even less after how much of a let down cannabis was. We did however also purchase a food supplement called horny goat weed (it's a plant that goats eat during the mating season to make them constantly randy) and we're trying that just because we thought the idea of being permanently horny was hilarious.

But yeah, drugz is bad kidz.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
^sit down, calm yourself.
but but but jesus!
Me and My Fiancee tried weed at the weekend and we weren't really impressed. Had to fairly improvise the joint, we had about a tenners worth (we bought it off one of my best friends so it was legit) we don't want to smoke Tobacco so we bought a herbal smoking mix. Neither of us felt much and what we felt we probably imagined through the placebo effect and the knowledge that we should feel an effect but yeah we thought it was a waste of money.
You didn't inhale deep enough.
everyone everywhere who smokes said:
if you're not coughing like a little bitch you're not doing it right
Seriously, weed is not one of those drugs that "just doesn't work sometimes." You have to take it down into your lungs, not just into your throat/mouth. Deep breaths. I recommend smoking with someone who smokes, as they will notice if you're not taking deep enough hits.
First time I smoked I didn't get anything. It was dark and in a forest, and nobody noticed how little I was taking. Next time I smoked a friend pointed out I wasn't taking deep enough hits. I took deeper hits, and got really really baked. It's a good drug you should try it again!
Being young and middle class drugs have never been something I've come across.
Middle class and young is like the breeding ground of drugs. Particularly mild ones. Maybe my viewpoint is skewered because I'm canadian etcetera but I live in like uppermiddle class area and mostly everybody I know has at least tried pot.

but but but jesus!
Middle class and young is like the breeding ground of drugs. Particularly mild ones. Maybe my viewpoint is skewered because I'm canadian etcetera but I live in like uppermiddle class area and mostly everybody I know has at least tried pot.
this is pretty similar to my suburban New England experience, hard to find anyone in this town who doesn't smoke.
unfortunately nobody does anything but smoke and unless i want to get some coke from somewhere really sketchy (which I don't), i'm unfortunately kinda fucked :/
there've been attempt to get everything from rolls to ketamine to mushrooms, all not successful.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
My buddy killed someone while he was on heroin, and tried to rob this mexican dude for more heroin, but the deal went bad and he stabbed him like 20+ times. Ive never done drugs, don't really want to get involved in that shit. Plus, that shit costs money.Oh, and id get fired from my job too, cause they drug test monthly out of random!! You know how many pokemon plushies you all could buy with the money you spend on this shit?

meh, I'm always one of those guys that are like "nah, I'm good", and pass the blunt to someone else. My big brother was kind of a pot addict and he always came home high, and it was really annoying, so I don't think it would be a good idea.

GlassAbsol, was it your first time smoking pot? I know I definitely didn't get really high my first time smoking, and my first time smoking was from a joint too. A lot of friends tell me they didn't get really high their first time, so, I guess not everyone does :P

if you need to rig up something to smoke anyway, i'd probably try a gravity bong? They're really easy to make, only takes a 2L or something of the like, and some tin foil. They work pretty well for an improvised bong, as well. Just a heads up if you feel like trying again hahah

Actually, I did try pot, but it didn't turn out well.

I was at my house, when I tried my first hit, it was crazy, my friends turned into unicorns and nyan cat was flying around the room. The second time I almost died I coughed so much, but then my hands turned into tentacles. Then I heard the doorknob turn, I got on the floor.

Then everybody walked the dinosaur.

We both inhaled and inhaled deep, I play brass, I breathed in, I held that shit in my lungs as much as I could and it killed. +10 seconds, still, nothing. Might try it again, but as it stands, I'm flat broke
Thanks for the advice though, might just eat it next time lol
Not enough weed/not actually weed you got. Do you have any friends that smoke?

so, my friend got arrested for having pot on her and her pipe. she has a court date. she said she had less than a gram and she got a free consult from a lawyer and he said 6-12 if she pleads guilty without a lawyer. is that true? i always thought that having less than a gram was a misdemeanor....

VKCA

so, my friend got arrested for having pot on her and her pipe. she has a court date. she said she had less than a gram and she got a free consult from a lawyer and he said 6-12 if she pleads guilty without a lawyer. is that true? i always thought that having less than a gram was a misdemeanor....
Wait six to twelve what? Months in prison? Hours of community service?
In canada it's nothing unless it's over an ounce (perhaps not legaly, but I have never heard of someone getting anything but a confiscation unless they have obnoxious amounts of pot on them) but america is really really fucking stupid with that kind of stuff so I don't know, maybe they're
fuck what a horrible sounding place. Christ I've had cops just come and tell me to dump out the pipe and leave, without even searching me for more
god I hope your friend is okay

slightly related, I've spent the first two days of this summer stoned constantly, it's been fantastic. Also been getting drunk and discussing starcraft/treck/wars and it's been soo good.

Holy shit in Vancouver we have people smoking pot all over our art gallery steps during the summer and the cops won't even stop you.

I smoke pot irregularly because I don't actually know any dealers so everything I get is through a friend that I only see once or twice a month.

Tried shrooms once, about 1 and a half grams of old dried caps, long high with some very very light hallucinations but fuck the stomach ache was terrible when you first eat them.

I've heard very good things about salvia but I notice many people in the thread don't like it? Is it just not a very good high?

very intense, very weird, very strong, very quick. it's just not something you really want to do more than once, it's an experience but not a particularly rewarding/enjoyable one (not that im saying it'll be unpleasant, its just not.. fun more than once)

hi i need to hide something in my room (annoying room-mate) so i figured i could get some ideas in this thread for killer hiding places from people who hide some weed/drugs in their rooms... Much appreciated.

Some of my friends were talking about blowing somewhere during the week, as one of 'em got hand on some joints, but I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled. Does anyone know if it's bad for the restoration of my teeth if I smoke? I don't really feel like walking around with a swollen face for the rest of the week, so if weed enhances that effect or whatever I might not participate.

It'll help with the pain relief, and won't make you swell up worse - there's a theoretical higher risk of infection but I've always smoked to deal with toothache (i suffered terribly with a cracked filling last year) and it does do good. I smoked after my subsequent tooth extraction (both weed and tobacco) and had no problems at all. plus when you're stoned teeth arent important haha

if you're worried about the risk of infection, wash your mouth out with diluted Corsodyl after you smoke (you should be doing that after you eat post tooth-removal anyway, if you arent smoking isnt going to make a blind bit of difference)

Nos, just get a lockable box surely and keep the key hidden? that'll help with the smell of weed, too.

6-12 months, i thought that was understood because im pretty sure not even china arrests you for 6-12 years for pot.

It'll help with the pain relief, and won't make you swell up worse - there's a theoretical higher risk of infection but I've always smoked to deal with toothache (i suffered terribly with a cracked filling last year) and it does do good. I smoked after my subsequent tooth extraction (both weed and tobacco) and had no problems at all. plus when you're stoned teeth arent important haha

if you're worried about the risk of infection, wash your mouth out with diluted Corsodyl after you smoke (you should be doing that after you eat post tooth-removal anyway, if you arent smoking isnt going to make a blind bit of difference)
Looking at it, weed could indeed be a replacement for painkiller... Pretty smart actually :) And yeah, it was mostly the infection is was afraid of, so thanks for the information. I got some special mouth wash at the doctor (anti-infection stuff), so that should do, I think.

VKCA

Some of my friends were talking about blowing somewhere during the week, as one of 'em got hand on some joints, but I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled. Does anyone know if it's bad for the restoration of my teeth if I smoke? I don't really feel like walking around with a swollen face for the rest of the week, so if weed enhances that effect or whatever I might not participate.
I smoked plenty after I got my wisdom teeth out, and the surgeon said that I healed remarkably well. That being said, my teeth hadn't even broken the surface of my gums when I got them removed, so there wasn't four holes at the back of my jaw. I know of various other people who have smoked after getting them out and not had any complications though.

grav

if you need to rig up something to smoke anyway, i'd probably try a gravity bong? They're really easy to make, only takes a 2L or something of the like, and some tin foil. They work pretty well for an improvised bong, as well. Just a heads up if you feel like trying again hahah
so i just noticed this and thought i'd ask you guys about your grav experiences. i've started smoking out of gravs recently and it's fucking amazing. i don't know if it's the higher density of smoke or what, but i just get way more high from a grav hit than a normal bowl, bong rip, etc.

edit: also i read ivy's link and that's one way to do gravs, but for me instead of cutting the whole bottom of the bottle off i just burn a hole with a lighter and then fill up the bottle with water and then take my finger off the hole and light the weed while the water drains and fills the bottle with smoke. just my method

canadians might be the masters of macgyvering bongs

well, since I was about to have a smoke anyway..

there are a lot of things in my room that you could secretly use to smoke, and this is one of them. My friend brought over the bottle, its part of some decorative-candle holder or something, I dunno. If you could somehow safely remove the bottom of a wine bottle, it would be pretty similar. The bowl is just a spare that I sometimes use in my bongs.

not too bad for a rigged bong haha

@smogirls

its actually a dress, I'm wearing it to my brothers graduation in a few hours (:

I got it from a store called like Cleo/Rikki's or something, and since I'm fairly sure its a Canadian-based store you could maybe try their site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)