Eeveelution Question

Let's say I've got myself an Eevee with maxed out happiness.
So I take it out to evolve it, and it levels up, during the day, right next to the Moss Rock in Eterna Forest.
Leafeon or Espeon? Which does it evolve to? I think this has to be the first time a pokemon can meet two different evolution requirements at once.

Hm that's interesting. My guess is it would evolve into Espeon, and if you cancel the evolution it would try to evolve into Leafeon.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well one way to do it would be to save beforehand and actually try it out assuming you've got an Eevee that meets the requirements.

Wow.

Im gonna try this later just to see what happens, Ill edit my post when I do. I think it might evolve into Leaspeon (Psychic/Grass)

Wow.

Im gonna try this later just to see what happens, Ill edit my post when I do. I think it might evolve into Leaspeon (Psychic/Grass)
I'd wager that's probably not the case...

Most likely it'll evolve into whichever evolution trigger the game checks first. It would be interesting to find out exactly what that is though. Not sure if it'll go for the second evolution if that one fails, however.

I would think it'd try to evolve into one first, and if you decline, it'll try to evolve into the other one.

Leafeon because it's near the Moss Rock.

I bet that takes priority. Walk away from the rock and it'll turn into Espeon.

Well I don't know if I wasn't paying attention or something, but today I was rasing up my Eevee to turn it into an Espeon so I went into the Eterna forest to level it up; So anyway my Eevee gained another level and it looked like it was evolving into Leafeon even though I was no where near the moss rock and my Eevee should of changed into Espeon instead.

I don't know if anyone confirmed that you have to be right next to the moss rock to have your Eevee turn into a Leafeon, because I swear that my Eevee was no where near the moss rock yet it was evolving into Leafeon =/

I think you just have to be in the route/area. As in Eterna Forest and that massive snow route [possibly the other two snow routes count as well].

That's funny because I leveled up my Eevee near the rock and it didn't evolve. Then I went right up to the rock and used a Rare Candy and it evolved.

Depends on if you have the National Dex. If you don't it would obviously go into Leafeon, but I bet you do. Hell, thirding the Leaspeon idea. XD

lol Leaspeon.. I would guess Ice/Grass forms take priority like others have said... or it could try one after the other... this definitely needs testing because I would hate to see my eevee turn into the wrong thing and I wasn't paying enough attention to stop it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)