[epic]gyrados[/epic]

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
For fucks sake people, I'm sick of this "lol omgz what a n00b" shit in this thread. At the very least, if you think his idea isn't good, then at least give him the courtesy to explain why. I like that your trying to think outside the box, but aside from Starmie (which like MoP said, you can outspeed and KO with Life Orb'd Double Edge after a Dragon Dance), this doesn't hit anything harder then usual. Gyara loves Skarm (non Brave Bird variants) switch ins because it lets it set up, usually ending the match. DD + Aqua Tail + Life Orb is a 2HKO even on defensive Cresselia's. Point is, its good to try and be inventive, but if it doesn't achieve anything the standard set does already, then there's generally no point to the set.

I hear Jumpman rambling about Bite Gyarados occasionally. You won't need Ice Fang when you have it, at least when it comes to beating Celebi, and it also beats Gengar, Dusknoir, Starmie and Slowbro. 30% flinch with 100% accuracy is nice for something that Dragon Dances, especially when you notice how often Ice Fang flinches.

I hear Jumpman rambling about Bite Gyarados occasionally. You won't need Ice Fang when you have it, at least when it comes to beating Celebi, and it also beats Gengar, Dusknoir, Starmie and Slowbro. 30% flinch with 100% accuracy is nice for something that Dragon Dances, especially when you notice how often Ice Fang flinches.
why no crunch instead of bite :happybrain:

Edit: Nevermind he doesn't get crunch bite it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)