NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I made it pretty clear that I made the post and put it it tags. Haha. I even figured that Haunted Diamond gave it away that there was the post when he responded to it. I guess next time I will go with the text wall unless I can find a way to do that nifty hide button which I can't find and disappeared on me. And if you all hate that then it's your own fault. xD

But yeah. HD you might have got us all to flip on Spiffy on Day 1 to draw attention on yourself but it's not gonna work against Von. He has said how you and Spiffy are his top lynches all day all on your own and how suspicious you were regardless of the claim thing you made Day 1.

I would have really liked for you to prove me wrong if you were in fact wrong like you so adamantly said. I gave you every opportunity just to kind of make good and clear your suspicions through legitimate reasons. Instead you did nothing but fight me and others who call for the same thing. All of the mounting suspicious issues/problems/suspicious on you would have went away. All of the "attacks" on your character, game play, and your stories would have been redacted if/had you told the truth. All the issues I had with you before would have been cleared had you just did what you set out to do before. You could have walked away and subbed out free of thoughts until post game when we saw your eventual flip and I would have apologized had I been wrong.

Your lack of claim now just shows how baseless your role claim day one to save yourself was manipulative, backhanded, and baseless. Just like you have no intention of claiming then, you have no intention of claiming now. I have also gained enough information on who chooses to side with me and who chooses to ignore me in my push and instead defend HD. These actions/votes beforehand is all I really need to start looking into Day Three when I am hopefully right on all this.

As such, I'm now calling for a lynch on Haunted Diamond. We CANNOT allow a tie and I will not allow a tie. And with a possible mayor I do not like my chances with a 1 lead vote. So...

sunny004 Fatecrashers Celever Serious Bananas rssp1 PokeguyNXB Jalmont Amianki

The people who are village need to change your votes now.

I thought I made it pretty clear that I made the post and put it it tags. Haha. I even figured that Haunted Diamond gave it away that there was the post when he responded to it. I guess next time I will go with the text wall unless I can find a way to do that nifty hide button which I can't find and disappeared on me. And if you all hate that then it's your own fault. xD

But yeah. HD you might have got us all to flip on Spiffy on Day 1 to draw attention on yourself but it's not gonna work against Von. He has said how you and Spiffy are his top lynches all day all on your own and how suspicious you were regardless of the claim thing you made Day 1.

I would have really liked for you to prove me wrong if you were in fact wrong like you so adamantly said. I gave you every opportunity just to kind of make good and clear your suspicions through legitimate reasons. Instead you did nothing but fight me and others who call for the same thing. All of the mounting suspicious issues/problems/suspicious on you would have went away. All of the "attacks" on your character, game play, and your stories would have been redacted if/had you told the truth. All the issues I had with you before would have been cleared had you just did what you set out to do before. You could have walked away and subbed out free of thoughts until post game when we saw your eventual flip and I would have apologized had I been wrong.

Your lack of claim now just shows how baseless your role claim day one to save yourself was manipulative, backhanded, and baseless. Just like you have no intention of claiming then, you have no intention of claiming now. I have also gained enough information on who chooses to side with me and who chooses to ignore me in my push and instead defend HD. These actions/votes beforehand is all I really need to start looking into Day Three when I am hopefully right on all this.

As such, I'm now calling for a lynch on Haunted Diamond. We CANNOT allow a tie and I will not allow a tie. And with a possible mayor I do not like my chances with a 1 lead vote. So...

sunny004 Fatecrashers Celever Serious Bananas rssp1 PokeguyNXB Jalmont Amianki

The people who are village need to change your votes now.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Another tie that needs breaking, eh? Sign me up! Unvote

Lynch Haunted Diamond

Okay before you get on my case about bandwagoning, I'd like to say thanks to many players above, I now see EXACTLY where the HD argument is coming from, he's constantly hiding behind extremely convenient timezone aand schedule stuff, AND a possible PR claim. Wow...

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Another tie that needs breaking, eh? Sign me up! Unvote

Lynch Haunted Diamond

Okay before you get on my case about bandwagoning, I'd like to say thanks to many players above, I now see EXACTLY where the HD argument is coming from, he's constantly hiding behind extremely convenient timezone aand schedule stuff, AND a possible PR claim. Wow...
You cannot "hide behind a time zone and schedule". You have no control over either. Look at the time stamps, like HD himself said. When you're sleeping you are not posting, and this is a fact.

You also cannot hide behind a PR claim. He claimed PR. Why are you trying to lynch a PR?

More Cowbell what happens with votes on everyone else if he is godkilled?
To be fair I haven't thought about that, but considering how close we are to deadline, I think all other votes will remain since there's only 4 hours left until deadline and not everyone will be able to re-vote. What I actually hope, though, is that Haunted Diamond does not forget his post restriction again.

The same way that is also unfair to erase them completely, since many people will not be able to vote before deadline, then; I'll ask around, but most of all I just hope I don't need to godkill anyone this game.

unvote vote haunted diamond

This is why post restrictors in NOC games don't make a lot of sense. They add an unnecessary element of godkills where there doesn't need to be, and go against the whole dynamic of a NOC game, which is to talk in the thread (which PRs discourage).

I see the Von and Spiffy argument wallposts and immediately want to run away from the thread again. Help.

I don't think that Von is wrong in the points he is making. I just don't see it as being enough to show that Spiffy is making a logical attempt to disrupt and deceive us. I just see it more to human error and not taking the time to go through these countless pages and make sure everything is correct. I feel that Spiffy just kind of acts and posts when he gets a thought. Doesn't really seem purposeful. And the whole "Spiffy voted HD" thing makes no real sense because I get why he voted Cancerous and we all did the same thing. Any other vote he would have made would have been a waste of a vote and I don't buy it that he was jumping on a bandwagon. Just voting for the only plausible option.
Aside from the first sentence, this is pretty much how I feel on Spiffy as well based on the walls. I'm just not sure if Von is genuinely seeing Spiffy as lying scum for it or if he's mafia pushing it as something that can't really be refuted easily? Mafia is hard.

And now I actually do need to run away from the thread a bit to cut the grass. Rip self. I'll try and be quick.

Point 1 was silly
Point 4 is something you are exactly guilty of, and keep doing even right now.
lol ok

No, his reasoning was that since you started the Cancerous lynch and provided the poor reasoning for him to be lynched (and I posted this quote recently, so you can't refute this), if you were lynched it might provided a lot of information about that lynch. The fact that you were and are acting scummier than the inside of a trash can is important, but not what swayed me.
except you're putting words in his mouth but ok. your vote still looks opportunistic given your sudden change of heart

Fair enough, I mean I have a better grasp overall on what people are actually feeling as evidenced by my ability to give quoted examples, implying that I reread the thread, implying that I read it at all (and I'm not certain you do), but fair enough, I may have overstepped myself here. However, for a guy who accuses me of personal attacks a great deal, you also have a strange habit of telling me how I'm feeling based on a written post over the internet. Food for thought.
ummmmm what

you realize i quoted multiple posts showing you being emotional, which, by your definition "on having a grasp on what people are actually feeling by giving quoted examples" is exactly what i did. you realize that you accused me of not reading the thread, and then i gave two examples of you failing to read the thread but apparently it's ok because you can quote people's posts.

i just want to let you know that i too can quote people's posts to show my reading comprehension

But see, I don't see how anyone could know what you're talking about. I can't imagine that you do. And I've tried to wrap my head around this a lot. I already said this, but, if you don't actually give a reason to lynch someone, you're accepting whatever reasons are already given. And survival is not a reason. Not in a team game. I know you're not a team player, but it's the truth. So if you have a problem with any of these assertions, you might tackle them next time instead of ignoring them and repeating yourself for the fourth time. Because you repeat yourself a lot I don't know if you notice this, and I actually read your posts the first time, so it's not really helpful.
you used the word "anyone" again how "pathetically unbecoming" or whatever

how is survival not a reason? if i know i am village why would i lynch myself? how do you know i'm not a "team player"? what does that have to do with anything lol?? if you don't understand something i'm saying maybe you can ask me if you don't understand something?

you realize that if a person knows there are village, and actually are village, any vote other than themselves has a higher % chance of lynching mafia. That's actually a statistical fact. I don't know if you're trying to dispute that or what. it's odd that you say i'm ignoring you when in reality i've rationally responded to all your posts whereas you have not done the same to me. i repeat myself often because you like to take what i say and twist it into something that suits your bias towards me. i can't get through to you unless you actually try to be receptive to me

Also Jalmont I'm gonna be REALLY mean here but I don't but think is anyone is gonna mod me.

I never said that I was smarter than you. I never said that I was smarter than anyone. The fact that you make statements to this effect in almost every post implies that you just think I am and are angry about it. Sorry.
I'm assuming this is sarcasm on your part again considering it's not mean... at all? lol what are you even saying

This is also why I think there's something wrong with you. You realize that just because you never said the exact words of "I am smarter than you," doesn't mean that you haven't basically implied it. I mean, come on man, you've called me an idiot, you've implied I'm "dense" and you keep making comments of the sort that imply that I am retarded. I'm not sure why you don't understand this but I'm guessing it's probably more of a personal problem that I can't do much to change. Oh well.

RE: Cancerous lynch

It wasn't a poor lynch. It was just unlucky, which is all. Perhaps Haunted Diamond would have been a better lynch, but everyone dropped that after the soft claim. I viewed Cancerous's posts from the perspective of a player who was trying to get by posting the bare minimum while appearing to be village by being "helpful." I differentiated his play from other inactives by the fact that he was posting fairly often, often enough to get me to feel that his posts were made with the intent to avoid being pressured as mafia as a result of being lumped with the inactives. It's not unreasonable that a mafia player would do that given that votes have been suggested on people like pokeguy/sunny.

Obviously, if people had been so against that lynch, then perhaps maybe they should have been forceful in moving the lynch away from cancerous or calling me out for my "poor logic" then and there (seriously, it's not like I changed my stance).

if you don't get something instead of assuming and making a whole meal out of nothing perhaps ask me to explain a part that you do not understand

I need to go now and idk if I'll be back in time for deadline, but

Townreads

Serious Bananas
Celever
Jalmont
ButteredToast
Amianki
rssp1
Spiffy

Gut townreads

PokeguyNXB
Fatecrashers

Leftovers

Mithril
Haunted Diamond
vonFiedler
sunny004

HD and Sunny are scumreads, idk about the other two. I can explain these aside from the gutreads if needs be if I get back in time but yeah sorry for being mostly useless today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)