Favorite Theme from Soundtrack

My god, the soundtrack for this game might be the best yet. So much beauty to hear.

The route 8 and 17 themes are just amazing, and they have to be my favourites. That glorious orchestra...!

Other ones I enjoyed were from Laverre Town and the Power Plant. The Pokebank music is col too.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I honestly wan't too impressed by X&Y's soundtrack. Sure, it was good, but I found it to be a step down compared to Black & White 2's soundtrack, which was amazing. I guess it was because most of the focus was on town themes and road themes, and I personally prefer battle themes.

That being said, I absolutely love Xerneas/Yvetal's battle theme. It's my favorite song in the game by far, and might even be my favorite legendary Pokemon theme in general. It hits every mark for me in a way no other song in the game did.

This games sound track is ehhh compared to B2W2 (Colress' theme was amazing ;_;), but I have to say that I like Lysandre's theme and the Yveltal/Xerneas theme to most.

EDIT: I forgot how amazing the secret super training music was. If only you can play it during WiFi battles...

Last edited:
Well blast from the past, my favorite theme is the Deoxys battle theme from Gen 3. Its just so good. Also the sunken ship theme, from Gen 3 as well, is really good in my opinion.

Oh sweet mercy, the music.
Gym battle and Korrina remix.
Lysandre battle.
Champion and Elite Four theme.
Professor Sycamore theme.
Fireworks.
Snowbelle City.
Rival battle.
Slow version of the Friend theme.
Secret Super Training.
Unwavering Emotions reprise.
Both of AZ's songs.
Kanto legendary.
Kalos legendary.
If there is one thing that GF got right in this game, it's the music.

Has...anyone mentioned Jubilife's remixed theme? You can hear it in the north-easternmost house in Snowbelle, and it's got to be one of the best tracks in this game. Of course the rival theme is great too...but I think the Kanto Legendary theme is poor. Mostly because it takes too long for it to build up to anything familiar.

I have only played XY for 15 minutes but I've listened to the soundtrack online. My favorite themes are Route 15, Route 18, Legendary Battle & Lysandre Battle to name a few. Overall, The XY soundtrack is very good & like most Pokemon games, I cant really think of flaws for the soundtrack so its all good. :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)