Features you'd like to see in a Pokémon simulator

I would like to see rotation battles implemented.
I second this.
and as I think about it, animated sprites isn't overly difficult. just find a way to make it accept GIFs instead of just PNGs.
and how about some facilities like the ones in platinum/emerald? (IE, at the start of each battle, there are 6 random trained pokemon, and you can choose 3 like in factory)

In battle Damage Calc/Weakness chart
in battle damage calc would be a terrible idea IMO, takes the mystery/fun out of it. If you really wanna take a math test during battle just do it yourself. Plenty of places you can do it online. Also this would make battles MUCH longer as people would calc every move/every turn...

Somepeople also said they wanted to give pokemon new moves/abilities. (E.G. Flareon flareblitz) and they wanted a hax free tier. That's not pokemon. That's just people whining about stuff. I dislike this idea personally.

I like the idea for the chart that tells you your teams type weaknesses and your movesets coverage. Also, I really want rotation battles.

In-battle damage calc is actually reasonable- the clock is still ticking, after all.

Not doing Flare Blitz Flareon, or hax-free metagame. I'm working on a simulator here.

Rotation battles are definitely happening.

I found this little program that calculates the best defense EVs if you don't really care about surviving certain attacks (basically, it calculates the best EVs for your money). I would like that on. I don't know where I saw the raw formula, though...and X-Act hasn't been on for a long time.

Also, I think just 2-3 minutes for the timer is enough. Maybe each player can get a 3 minute pause or something in case of an emergency, but having to wait for 5 minutes before a battle ends by timeout is really annoying. You could bump up the time restored if you want (20-30 seconds instead of 15). Especially since you are putting the damage calculator right there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)