Fire Emblem Mafia (done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Okay, I've personally had enough of this.

I've already gotten in touch with moi, etc and I'm quite sure most of them are villagers. A couple I have a small doubt about but I'm looking into that.

As for Raikage, I haven't been able to see him on recently but I did talk to Earthworm. I think I proved I was clean to him but I could go into more detail if he wishes.

So here's what you all do. I don't care if you've already talked to moi/hip/earthworm/raikage. Do PM me. These guys should confirm that I'm fine to talk to and this way I'll be able to unify the village (hopefully).

In any case, we should be able to weed out any liars.

So, get to PM'ing me! (Either Forum or IRC though IRC is preferred).

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Where's Disney Mafia? Eric?
Sorry, I've been quite busy with other stuff (coll, LCF stuff, people), maybe after the 9th.. Also the game I have planed would be better with NPC's, I'm trying to work out how to make NPCs work in a tag on mafia. Probably by letting people sign up by PM and signing several randoms up, telling them to ignore anything related to this mafia sent to them.

If I don't do a tag on mafia this game, probably next game.
The next one I do will be very experimental (even more so than last time), hopefully fun too!
mmk?

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I didnt think it was anyway, I guess there's another messenger-type role just out to taunt us. Which means, having a non-village messenger could mean trouble.

down here all da fish ees happy
as off through the waves dey roll jus keep rollin rollin rollin
de fish on de land ain't happy
dey sad cos dey in deir bowl.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
rofl shiv are you trying to bail out a team mate out of lynch?
no i'm just saying you are retarded out of complete frustration with you, have you not seen my irc messages?

and don't you already know i'm ON YOUR TEAM?

anyway, i have no real lynch info tonight, so you guys can go with ursula or whatever, we should have the village completely unified by next night though!

edit:

it seems like ursula is really the begnion senate bodyguard. looks like it'll be a good lynch after all!

Last night ended with not all role PMs in. I will be buggering people who do that on me again, and disqualify if needed.

Not talking about people who weren't supposed to send in one, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)