Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE

Hi folks, friendly neighborhood Walrein here holding down the fort while UncleSam jerks off to postgames of him village leading or whatever he does in his free time. Who's ready to find out which villager gets accidentally revealed for 10 seconds this time?!

jk i got this

The day began quite peacefully when TheWhoDoctor stormed in, e-peen at full mast, and demanded everyone bend to his unbreakable will.

Everyone collectively shrugged and said "OK."

TWD then demanded they lynch that punk zorbees, who was looking strangely similar to rssp1 these days, for pastebin-related reasons.

Once again, everyone collectively shrugged and said "OK."

"But wait," rssp1 said, cackling maniacally, "if you lynch me now, you'll all be going with me! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Or naw.

Dear zorbees,
You are Aegislash.

Apparently, it can detect the innate qualities of leadership. According to legend, whoever it recognizes is destined to become king.

You start the game in Shield Forme. While in Shield Forme, you may use either Wide Guard or Iron Head. Wide Guard will protect both you and one other player from all harmful actions, including kills. Iron Head will cause your target to flinch the following Cycle, disabling any abilities or votes made by him or her. Using Iron Head will cause you to switch to Blade Forme. While in Blade Forme, you lose the ability to use Wide Guard, but gain the ability to use King’s Shield. King’s Shield will protect you from all abilities that cycle, as well as harshly dropping the Attack stat of anyone who targets you with a contact move by two stages, thus causing him or her to have to idle physical attacks every other cycle from there on out. Using King’s Shield will also switch you back into Shield Forme. Using Wide Guard immediately after using King’s Shield will protect only the target player, not yourself.

You are allied with the Ubers Tier. You win if the Ubers Tier eliminates all others.
Well, the past couple of cycles have been relatively carnage-free. Maybe this one'll be simi-

Wait a second. One, two, three... there're seven more corpses. Jeez.

Blue_Tornado was struck by a mighty Flare Blitz.

Dear Blue Tornado,
You are Mega Alakazam.

Alakazam's brain continually grows, infinitely multiplying brain cells. This amazing brain gives this Pokémon an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a thorough memory of everything that has occurred in the world.

You can use Psychic each Cycle. This will reveal to you the primary ability, win condition, and current Cycle target of whoever you target.

You are allied with the OverUsed Tier. You win if the OverUsed Tier eliminates all others.
"Wait, hold on!" some asshole yells from the back. "Mega Alakazam isn't even OU!"

"YOU'RE not even OU!" retorts UncleSam from somewhere off in the distance.

Anyways, Da Letter El succumbed to bad dreams.

Dear Da Letter El,
You are Froslass.

Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass.

You can use either Spikes or Ice Beam each Cycle. If you use Spikes, then you will place entry hazards around your target, enabling you to see whether anyone who targets that person is grounded or not. If you use Ice Beam, then whoever you target will be Frozen for two Cycles.

You are holding a Focus Sash. This will ensure that the first attack made against you will not kill you. Note that attacking abilities which would not normally kill you will still pop this.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
f r e e z e r b o y s

Steven Snype died to yet another Flare Blitz.

Dear Lord Gaius,
You are Munchlax.

In its desperation to gulp down food, it forgets about the food it has hidden under its fur.

You have the ability Pickup. This allows you to receive items from whoever is killed in the daily lynch...but only if you are the first Pokemon with Pickup to vote for the lynched party!

You are holding a Light Ball. This does nothing for you, but will empower a certain Electric mouse Pokemon.

everyone knows that Pickup Light Ball Munchlax is a metagame terror on par with Specs Follow Me Togekiss

TheWhoDoctor was obliterated by Precipice Blades.

Dear TheWhoDoctor,
You are Fennekin.

As it walks, it munches on a twig in place of a snack. It intimidates opponents by puffing hot air out of its ears.

You have the ability Magician. If not holding an item, you can steal one from another player.

You are holding a Power Herb. This allows limited-use abilities to be used nightly.

And so once again, a village leader is assassinated. When will the madness end??

Not yet. F-Oh-Ex was engulfed by a Magma Storm.

Dear F-Oh-Ex,
You are Reuniclus.

When Reuniclus shake hands, a network forms between their brains, increasing their psychic power.

You can use Psychic each Cycle. This will reveal your target’s alliance to you.

There's still more?! LightWolf got smashed by a Double Edge.

Dear LightWolf,
You are Landorus-Therian.

From the forces of lightning and wind, it creates energy to give nutrients to the soil and make the land abundant.

You can use Earthquake or U-Turn each Cycle. Earthquake will shake loose any items held by whoever you target with it, enabling you to snatch them instead. U-Turn will daze your target, lowering his or her priority, as well as enabling you to switch out of any incoming actions, rendering you immune to lower priority actions, such as kills, thieves, or inspections.

You are holding a Rocky Helmet. This will reveal any physical attackers who target you.

You are allied with the OverUsed Tier. You win if the OverUsed Tier eliminates all others.
Well that's nice I guess.

Last but not least, Gale Wing Srock appears to have had something heavy Flung at him.

Dear idiotfrommars,
You are Kyogre.

Kyogre is said to be the personification of the sea itself. Legends tell of its many clashes against Groudon, as each sought to gain the power of nature.

You can use Water Spout each Cycle. This is so powerful while you are full health that it will kill whoever you target with it, so long as you know what their role name and win condition are. However, if you are hit by a negative action, this action will become permanently weakened.

You are holding a Choice Specs. This makes your vote count for 1.5 during the lynch each Cycle, but once you cast a vote you cannot ever change it (even during later Cycles) unless you pass this item to someone else (note that you will not retain the additional .5 vote if you do so).

You are allied with the Ubers Tier. You win if the Ubers Tier eliminates all others.
You were hit by an attack last Cycle, and so are no longer at full health. Water Spout will now only cause the items of your target to be lost in the flood, allowing you to take them. Additionally, your target will be swamped the next Cycle, meaning that his or her vote will count for nothing in the daily lynch.

Phew. 4 for 4 ain't bad I guess.

Results going out. Please be patient because it's just me sending them. Cycle 6 ends 6/3 at 7 PM CDT.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
RIP...
also

Walrein said:
everyone knows that Pickup Light Ball Munchlax is a metagame terror on par with Specs Follow Me Togekiss
u w o t m 9 t h a t w a s m e a n d n o w I c a n p o s t a b o u t m y r o l e b e c a u s e I a m d e a d I t h i n k b u t T o g e k i s s w i l l a r i s e f r o m t h e g r a v e a n d d e s t r o y y o u r f r i e n d s f a m i l y a n d l i f e p l e a s u r e s l i k e t h i n k i n g a b o u t U n c l e S a m p l e a s u r i n g h i m s e l f. Y o u w i l l n o w w i t n e s s t h e i n f i n i t e p o w e r t h a t i s C h o i c e S p e c s F o l l o w M e T o g e k i s s ! ! ! !

Togekiss used Follow Me!

Togekiss used Follow Me!

*following intensifies*

Togekiss used Follow Me!

Wow!

N o w t h a t i s p o w e r n e r d s

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Reposting because nazi mods

Aye man I'mma tell you something man
Aye man rssp1 man I'm tryna see you on that showdown asap man
You say you gonna play me in a game man
I ain't never seen you play a day

Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1

Bitch I'm DLE
Bitch I'm DLE
Mon Life mixtape you gonna know that it's me
Still in the gym and I'm still beating gyms
Ban me from the game cause you persons on my dick
I'm a tall person with a made up bitch (shh)
Might Bulk Up but I'll 'Gunk on a bitch
Shoutout to the WNBA
You got some fine ass girls I wanna fuck in the mouth
Mon Life mixtape i'mma roll it out
I'mma Rollout, tryna' make a route
Fuck all you haters imma hop em' out
SD on a bitch like Marowak
Up in the club like Marowak
See me on showdown if you wanna diss me
Lets play a game of Pokemon, its really fun
I got mad Mud Shots and I'll Ghost you up

I'm LonelyNess, I'll post the horse

Pokemasters like me either rich or broke
Gotta hustle hard that's all I know
Mon life bitch that's all I know
Nerd lifestyle with a gorgeous flow
With my Pay Day imma buy a Ho-oh
Saffron City imma buy a home
Fuck rssp that's how it go

You said that I'm whack, see me on showdown
Try to beat me if you're talking Pokemon
I like Roc Nation and I love JAY Z
But I'm west side I'm screaming fuck rssp, bitch

Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1

I've played the game of Pokemon my whole goddamn life
I ain't never watched you get a motherfucking Eevee
I'mma tell you something man, aye man
See me in a game of Pokemon and i'mma shut the fuck up man
I'm on you pal, you know what I'm saying?
Aye man tell em something like this man, tell em' about motherfucking DLE
Tell em' about me Mon Life mixtape, bitch!

Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1
Fuck rssp1

hey guys, we lost our previous leader but don't worry, i'm here to take his place. i can tell you what your role is etc so get any results to me as soon as possible please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)