Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 7:

You surround internet, who doesn't make much of an attempt to fight for his life.

However, even before you can lynch him, something flashes by you all with Extreme Speed. When you're done being dazed, porygon3 lies dead.
UncleSam said:
Dear porygon3,
You are Machamp.

Using its heavy muscles, it throws powerful punches that can send the victim clear over the horizon.

You can use Heavy Slam each Cycle. This will let you check how heavy your target is compared to yourself. If the target weighs less than a quarter of what you do, this will also block your target from performing any abilities.

You are holding a Choice Band. While holding this, your physical attacks will cause your target not to be able to perform any actions. However, once a target is selected, you cannot change targets.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
So you all surround and lynch internet, because you're pretty sure he's behind every kill that's happened ever.
UncleSam said:
Dear internet,
You are Darkrai.

It chases people and Pokémon from its territory by causing them to experience deep, nightmarish slumbers.

You can use Dark Void each Cycle. This will put a target to sleep for two Cycles starting the next Cycle, thus disabling that target from posting in the thread or using any actions. Note that this will not impact the current Cycle.

Your ability is Bad Dreams. This means that if you visit someone who is already sleeping, they will die or terror in their sleep.

You are allied with the Ubers Tier. You win if the Ubers Tier eliminates all others.
Surprised, it looks like you were right!

Right after, Reinfleche gets hit by a massive Flare Blitz.
UncleSam said:
Dear Reinfleche,
You are Sneasel.

This cunning Pokémon hides in the cover of darkness, waiting to attack its prey.

You can use Fling each Cycle so long as you hold an Iron Ball. This will kill your target, but it will use up your held Iron Ball.

You are holding an Iron Ball. This greatly reduces the priority of any actions used by it’s holder.

You have the ability Pickpocket. This allows you to steal the items of anyone who targets you.

Saddened by this loss, you don't have much time to react before jalmont is hit by a Moonblast.
UncleSam said:
Dear jalmont,
You are Slaking.

Wherever Slaking live, rings of over a yard in diameter appear in grassy fields. They are made by the Pokémon as it eats all the grass within reach while lying prone on the ground.

You can use Return every other Cycle. This will kill your target if your target is also hit by another attack that Cycle. On off Cycles, however, your Truant ability will cause you to loaf around, thus disabling you from doing anything, including item passing or voting.

You are holding a Choice Band. While holding this, your physical attacks will cause your target not to be able to perform any actions. However, once a target is selected, you cannot change targets.

Not shaping up to be a good day for The Rest :(

At least that was the extent of the damage.

It is now Cycle 7. Cycle 7 ends on Sunday, June 5th, at 8 PM CST. Results going out now.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's my belief that the village leadership has a mole in it, I -just- claimed my role as of last night and "what a coincidence" I was hooked. That coupled with the fact that our best roles seem to be dropping like flies and I have no other choice but to assume that there are moles among us.

Luckily for me, I have self protection and didn't die as a result, and in addition I have a Rocky Helmet, revealing to me the person who hooked me.

You were hooked C6. You saw Twin target you via your Rocky Helmet
Lynch Twin

I was just hooked, too, but have no powers to spot who hooked me. I suspect the mole may have recently gained the sheet. But for now, I'll say
Vote poras13
because, as Yeti said, he was protected and never spoke with her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)