First trade thread, be nice. ._. (you may post)

What do you mean?
If it's dead dead, then it won't turn on period or it won't save.

If it's dead as in it gives the message when you boot up the game "The internal battery has dried, the game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur.", then it is not an issue with RNGing in Emerald, I believe.

If it's dead dead, then it won't turn on period or it won't save.

If it's dead as in it gives the message when you boot up the game "The internal battery has dried, the game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur.", then it is not an issue with RNGing in Emerald.
It's "The internal battery has dried, the game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur."

It's "The internal battery has dried, the game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur."
Not an issue then. I believe my battery is dead(Although it doesn't give a message, but it won't do clock-based events). Yet I can still RNG fine.

I'm after the Redistributable Tornadus and Thundurus, but I've not got an active trade shop at the moment (used to but was inactive, long story). I can offer you Pokémon on a semi-redistributable basis for your trade shop though if you're interested?

I'm after the Redistributable Tornadus and Thundurus, but I've not got an active trade shop at the moment (used to but was inactive, long story). I can offer you Pokémon on a semi-redistributable basis for your trade shop though if you're interested?
Sure, what are your offers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)