FML: An Ode to Smogon Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and some of his buddies made FML and sold it to another company before it became popular, so that's kinda nifty. I could've been in on it. Too bad I can't code worth a shit. FML

Macdonalds in Australia no longer compatible with DS. Have no Wi-Fi available. Walked 45 mins to Macdonalds for Shiny Raikou. For nothing. FML

Today I found out about Gen 5.

FML
What? Let me explain how FMLs work:

Today, I ate a delicious ice cream sundae. FML [DOESN'T WORK]

Today, I ate an ice cream sundae, thinking it was mint chocolate chip. It wasn't, it was pistachio but I couldn't tell. I'm alergic to nuts and my friends thought it would be funny to put laxatives in it as well. I had to go to the emergency room. FML [WORKS JUST A BIT BETTER]

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am just sobering up from a massive house party. To this point, I had never cheated on a girl in my life and never planned to. I have been dating this girl for three weeks who I think is lovely but I'm not totally into, but I am trying to see if I can hold down a long term relationship with her anyway. Back to the party, this really cute girl i was just sharing casual conversation with made a move on me and kissed me and I kissed back. Twice. Two days before Valentines Day. FML.

Edit: this one isn't meant to be funny, it's a legitimate FML. FML!!!!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol RW it actually does sound funny when you put it that way! Im just glad I at least had some self control to not go further then kissing :/ also I just realised that by posting what I did I just lost any chance I had of waking up and forgetting about this UGH!

Aku, there are plenty of dem bi
ddies for EVERYONE in Aussie land!

What? Let me explain how FMLs work:

Today, I ate a delicious ice cream sundae. FML [DOESN'T WORK]

Today, I ate an ice cream sundae, thinking it was mint chocolate chip. It wasn't, it was pistachio but I couldn't tell. I'm alergic to nuts and my friends thought it would be funny to put laxatives in it as well. I had to go to the emergency room. FML [WORKS JUST A BIT BETTER]
>implying fmls actually work

fucking chick giving me the cold shoulder being a cunt fuck mixed signals dont fucking understand fucking girls these days fuckity fuck what do i even say how do i respond what the fuck is happening how FUUUCKKKKKK WHY IS SHE SO HOT fml

Ahem.

Also, I called the admin of the Pokemon Online server many, many names around a month ago and got banned so hard that they had to update the scripts to accommodate the hugeness of my ban. I still can't get on :'( FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)