DarkLucario
vs Flamewheeler
OGBaLLiN vs fuzzy
Pirika vs billymills
Loki vs --ACT-- GOOD LUCK
Son_of_Shadoo vs Blue_Blur

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to remind you guys to send in your teams, I've only gotten three so far. That is less than stellar.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
sorry, i've been slacking lately lol. ill come up with a team and get it done with ryo, sorry for taking so long :\

I've talked to DL, we are planning to get this done sometime today, but I have a lot of work to do at home =/. We'll see how this goes. I'll get a team in ASAP.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
team sent as well, im going to get in touch with ryo and get this done finally, sorry for taking so long

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is more for everyone, but HGSS moves will be allowed to be used. If this means you would like to resend in a team, then by all means do.

Argh, major sorry for the delay! I was just very busy the last days and totally forgot about pokemon in general^^

I'll pm OGBaLLiN now and sent my team in ASAP

Have a good day

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
lost in a standard pokemon (terrible) battle

good luck and you'd better win...

Matthew

Many People Still have yet to complete their matches, So this round will be continued until tuesday

Best of luck!

Still no response from OGBaLLiN :(

I'll be on at around 10:30 PM (GMT+2) today, so just drop me a PM and we can meet at one of the servers xD (of course i'm on atm, but i think you're still at sleep*gg*)

Have a good day

Sent another PM to OGBaLLiN, cause we didn't meet yesterday :(

Hopefully we can get it done today :)

Have a good day

Matthew

This round will be ending by tonight, some of the matches will be based on activity while some other ones may be extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)