Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory; a trade thread.

I'll do that trade.
By the way, what are the redis rights on these? And the link to your thread in your sig is broken.
EDIT: Nvm fully redis

I'll do that trade.
By the way, what are the redis rights on these? And the link to your thread in your sig is broken.
EDIT: Nvm fully redis
Sounds good! I can be ready to trade in about 5 minutes; let me know and I'll jump in the Wi-Fi club.

Also thanks for the heads up about the signature; I had it linking to the post # using thread link tags. Just a matter of swapping to the thread number.

I'm interested in your Giratina. I can give you a Shiny/Flawless Mewtwo.
It is Lvl 70 UT and has Timid nature.
I am interested. Who's the OT on the Mewtwo, you or someone else? If someone else, do they have a trade thread on Smogon?

I am not the original trainer. I acquired it in a trade from this thread;
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448368
You will find the Mewtwo under the "Legendary" section.
That sounds good to me; I would be happy to trade the Giratina for that. What Nickname do you want for the Giratina? It'll take me a moment to get it, because I... uh, forgot to upload a non-nicknamed Giratina to my BW card >_>. I still have it, just a matter of re-nick'ing it, then transferring again.

this asshole factory is pretty sweet. lol. cmt for ditto hookers: Adamant, Modest, Jolly and Timid as well as your Giratina please. :)

That sounds good to me; I would be happy to trade the Giratina for that. What Nickname do you want for the Giratina? It'll take me a moment to get it, because I... uh, forgot to upload a non-nicknamed Giratina to my BW card >_>. I still have it, just a matter of re-nick'ing it, then transferring again.
I'd prefer the Giratina not be nicknamed. (Not a fan of nicknames.) Or if you are renaming it, just give it back it's original name lol. But I have not had a chance to get the Mewtwo cloned yet, it's still a rather new acquisition. So unless you are able to clone I will need to get in touch with my cloner before we trade.

I'd prefer the Giratina not be nicknamed. (Not a fan of nicknames.) Or if you are renaming it, just give it back it's original name lol. But I have not had a chance to get the Mewtwo cloned yet, it's still a rather new acquisition. So unless you are able to clone I will need to get in touch with my cloner before we trade.
Original name it is. I gave it lowercase, so 'Giratina' instead of the normal ALL CAPS SHOUTING you get for default names from previous gens, if that's okay.

I can clone the Mewtwo back for you, although it'll take me a couple minutes to do so because I clone via IR-GTS instead of AR. Either way, lemme know when you want to trade.

Original name it is. I gave it lowercase, so 'Giratina' instead of the normal ALL CAPS SHOUTING you get for default names from previous gens, if that's okay.

I can clone the Mewtwo back for you, although it'll take me a couple minutes to do so because I clone via IR-GTS instead of AR. Either way, lemme know when you want to trade.
Awesome that's fine. I'll meet you in wifi now then?

hey i just got a DW drifloon female nature is hardy ivs are bleh but can you do a BP for me with this drifloon? sence its an RNG i need you may pick 3 pokes from my thread. hope you can do it. :D

I've got the Thundurus from mixxer123 but I'm positively sure it isn't his either as his pokémon are japanese. I've seen it a few times more around. Lol, don't do a CP or BP for it. Dratini, Lapras, Thundurus for those three ditto's?
Oh btw, if you are looking for a lot of DW females, my friend Daena has like caught almost all of them (non RNG'd of course) XD She's a happy trader (meaning enthusiastic and prob doesn't ask much) ^^

hey i just got a DW drifloon female nature is hardy ivs are bleh but can you do a BP for me with this drifloon? sence its an RNG i need you may pick 3 pokes from my thread. hope you can do it. :D
I would definitely be willing to do that! It might take me a day, because I do have a CP on my plate at the moment for Dragon Shinobi, but BPs are a lot easier than CPs (IMO) so it won't be nearly so hard.
Hey, just saw you were looking for DW females, i've got them all so if you need any just VM me.
Will do, sending you a VM now. =)
I've got the Thundurus from mixxer123 but I'm positively sure it isn't his either as his pokémon are japanese. I've seen it a few times more around. Lol, don't do a CP or BP for it. Dratini, Lapras, Thundurus for those three ditto's?
That would be silly awesome.

I'm available for trade most of the day; let me know when and I can step into the room.

Alright, in one hour it's dinner time and hopefully after that I'll go to my other house (with wifi) and then I'll VM you to trade ;)

In response to your VM about DW females, I like these four but I can give you as many DW females as you want for credits.
-->

#610 Axew () | Gender: Male
OT: KHIFT | ID no. 31712
Caught Location: Mistralton Cave
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Mold Breaker
31/31/31/27/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 31

-->

#548 Petilil () | Gender: Female
OT: KHIFT | ID no. 31712
Caught Location: Lostlorn Forest
Nature: Timid | Ability: Own Tempo
31/10/31/30/31/30 | HP Fire 70
Availability: UT Lv. 22

-->

#255 Torchic | Gender: Male
OT: Mat | ID no. 30160
Caught Location: Entree Forest
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 10
Fully Redis | Received in trade from ooh_shiny

# Zekrom | Genderless
OT: TS☺ | ID no. 25606
Caught Location: N's Castle
Nature: Timid | Ability: Teravolt
31/31/31/7/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 50
Fully Redis | Received in trade from Tombstoner
I think you made a mistake with the nature.
So... yeah, just LMK which DW F's you want and when you can trade.

@Dark Ray

That sounds more than awesome. Would you be willing to trade those four for the following DW females and have me be 4 credits in your debt? :
- Slowpoke
- Gligar
- Swablu
- Wooper
- Remoraid
- Carvanha
- Anorith
- Lileep

I think you made a mistake with the nature.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TR SASSY, Lv 53, Sassy nature, 31/31/31/31/31/0
BOLD, Lv 53, Bold nature, 31/31/31/31/31/31
CALM, Lv 53, Calm nature, 31/31/31/31/31/31
SASSY, Lv 53, Sassy nature, 31/31/31/31/31/31

If I could get these 4 Dittos I'll gladly give you a Poke from my thread or a credit!

I have a whole gaggle of random female dream world Pokemon on your list that I have no use for, among them a Taillow, Krabby, Corsola, Farfetch'd. I also have spares of the three starters you're looking for. I've actually been meaning to delete these for some time so I'd love for you to take them off my hands free of charge!

CMT for this:

-->

#255 Torchic | Gender: Male
OT: Mat | ID no. 30160
Caught Location: Entree Forest
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
Availability: UT Lv. 10
Fully Redis | Received in trade from ooh_shiny

I have a whole gaggle of random female dream world Pokemon on your list that I have no use for, among them a Taillow, Krabby, Corsola, Farfetch'd. I also have spares of the three starters you're looking for. I've actually been meaning to delete these for some time so I'd love for you to take them off my hands free of charge!
That would be really nice! Are you sure you don't want anything for them? I'd be more than happy to part with some dittos in exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)