Fuck Trappers ADV OU - Finals! [Won by pokebasket]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Fuck Trappers - an ADV OU Tournament
approved by TDs
rules

Trappers are an integral part of ADV OU as we know it. What happens if you ban them from standard play? Sign up for this tournament and find out!

Rules:
- Standard ADV OU ruleset (sleep clause no ubers etc)
- The following abilities are banned: Magnet Pull, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag
- The following moves are banned: Spider Web, Mean Look, Block, Pursuit, Clamp, Whirlpool, Fire Spin, Sand Tomb, Bind, Wrap
- Best of 3
- no fucking trappers

FINALS

Alf' vs pokebasket
Alf' vs Fakes
Fakes vs pokebasket

deadline: get it done jesus christ

I coinflipped Fakes vs davidness because you guys failed to get it done even after the extension and didn't even try to reschedule

Last edited:
Well, I finally found him so we played and I won 2-1 ^^

GGs :D

I must admit that I was lucky in 3rd game due to an important flinch against his Swampert when I need do go for the min or mid roll (+2 Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. Swampert: 106-125 (26.2 - 30.9%) -- 6.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery) because his Swampy had 61% and without Torrent he couldn't have killed me. Without the flinch (and if he didn't miss Hydro), he would have killed me because I did 31% (max max roll when I needed 26-28 :s)

The first and second games were clean. I lost 1st game because he played better and due to an amazing Focus Punch Regice in my Tyranitar switch-in xD. I won 2nd game owing to a good matchup and a good Focus Punch Gengar prediction in his switch-in to Blissey, which let Raikou an easy sweep.

Here you have the replays:

Thanks Jirachee for hosting this tour. I've enjoyed a lot playing it because I love ADV and No Trappers metagame has been more interesting and funnier to play than I thought.

I'm on a roll :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)