Fulgrate Art thread.

Yilx: Sure, I can draw her doing something awesome. D: Kira is really funny too. EDIT: I'll hopefully have it done by the end of the day.

============

Here is an idea I had to draw down. It's the roughsketch which I'll make the real version of later. It's funny to me. XD A powerful, epic villain doing something like that is just funny. When I draw fast, quality suffers, but I just had to get the rough down so I won't forget.

scampy: Thanks. XD True that about the whale, lol. Arcana Heart 3 is really fun. I haven't played a fighting game that was both fair and fun in a while.

Yilx: Here's what I have so far, lineart of Kira, what do you think? I'll be coloring it sometime tommorow or the day after.

Anyways, it's Kira plotting something. Hmm, maybe I should have done her doing a throw or using her super.

"キラーサマ。。。ヘンシン!” - Kira Daidohji {I think that's what she says in an intro of hers. XI I think I spelled it right in japanese.}

Quality stuff here, man. You really know your way around art; your knowledge of shading, anatomy, and foreshortening are apparent as well as impressive. Keep it up, Luvdisc'd.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
scampy: Thanks. XD True that about the whale, lol. Arcana Heart 3 is really fun. I haven't played a fighting game that was both fair and fun in a while.

Yilx: Here's what I have so far, lineart of Kira, what do you think? I'll be coloring it sometime tommorow or the day after.

Anyways, it's Kira plotting something. Hmm, maybe I should have done her doing a throw or using her super.

"キラーサマ。。。ヘンシン!” - Kira Daidohji {I think that's what she says in an intro of hers. XI I think I spelled it right in japanese.}
oh my GOD you did it so damn quickly and it looks so amazing are you even human??? ?_?

I LOVE her facial expression, it's exactly what i'd expect of her... uhaa... thank you so much! :toast:

6 dimension: Thanks. I'll keep trying to. XD

Yilx: Thanks. XD Yes, I'm 99.9% real human, maybe 0.1% alien. :P lol

You're welcome.

Yilx

Sad
Late??? If anything that was super fast and very well done, I should be the one apologizing for late stuff :oops:

Love how you perfectly captured Kira being the cute little badass she always is, wanting to take over the world.

Thank you! Praise from a mega artist such as yourself is most welcome.

Yes, Kira is epic. Have you seen her Arcana blaze'd lv3 super? Her blob turns into a giant version of her head with a really angry look and falls on the enemy. It's hilarious.

Speed test. Unfit Dragon says hi.

If this were a pokemon, it would be normal/dragon.

hp 135
att 50
def 85
spatt 125
spdef 100
spd 60

I'm trying to test my speed, even though I feel unartistic today. My artside is off for some reason. Even so, I forced myself to draw anything. It's like, at the spiritual level, something is tainting me? Like if my spirit when its artsy is clear water, its more like that water is muddy, opaque. I can't see, and it also gives a foul feeling of apathy, or a feeling of mental blockage? It doesn't make doing art impossible, but it makes it difficult?

Does this happen to any other artist here? Do I have to eat something so I can "see" again{imagination wise}. Usually, my mind is going a hundred miles an hour with ideas appearing here and there, but now theres NOTHING. Is something hacking into my imagination, causing me to be unable to access it?

Nah, nothing to be worried about. Happens to all of us. I'd try and find a new inspiration in something, such as listening to new music or reading a new genre of book, stuff like that. With me at least, not being able to be creative is linked to not feeding your brain enough new stuff to mull over.

If you still can't draw, don't try and force it as you're only going to bum yourself out, just have faith in the fact that your abilities will return very soon and try and occupy yourself doing other things in the meantime. The human brain is an amazing beast capable of generating all sorts of imaginative concepts, but we can't expect it to be working at 100% all of the time. :toast:

Unfit dragon is cute : )

I see, thanks for the tips. I hope my imagination returns, it still hasn't.

Thanks, unfit dragon is a defensive, high hp poke with good special attack. In whatever game it appears in.

I gotta say I love your style. Great use of line. Whenever I'm stumped I browse deviant art until I find something I love. Then I try and draw what I love about it, whether that's a feeling, an object, a character, or an atmosphere, in a new way/my own style.

SoIheardyoulikeSentret: Thanks, I try to make the lines work. I see what you mean, thanks for the tips.

------

Here is some new art regarding that story I'm making.

I think this new design for the mains has potential for expression and also looks humorous. It will be easier to put some funny stuff in the story and it's also my favorite design for them so far.

Some quick drawings of characters that appear in the early arcs. The bird and plant entities are outlaws{sorta bad guys} and have three others in their group, that armadillo thing being among them{that thing with the dragon wings is the transformation for the red bird}{The reason it looks wild is explained in the story}{The plant fights by using seals and "risky power ups" on itself and allies}. The winged blob, armored angel, and fog girl are from outer space{a lot of entities go to that planet when all the "Endens"{the main bad guys of the story} start appearing. When the armored angel transforms, it gains another pair of wings and a halo behind its wings. The dragons on that page are good guys that think they can fight the overly powerful minions of the Endens.

A nin type and plant type, wanted to try drawing over it to show its power up. Since theirs knights and dragons, might as well have ninjas too.

Victoria: I see, Thanks! I'm guessing you're referring to the ZOE3 pic? That's Ms. Marinaris from Zone of the Enders 2.

======

Here is a new batch of art. I had to force myself through the unspiritedness. I told myself lets just go all out and try to find a way to be faster and good at the same time.

Goferro

Piera

This was drawn from 3:19 to 3:58. It's Piera fighting a powerful ranged enemy, while in the background, another fight is going on, where some half-mile rock was thrown by an entity known as an "Enden", which is a monster that has attained the upper limits of power.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That last picture is badass. I like her one-eye-kinda-closed expression.
Although, I think you should make the dress a bit more flappy. From that angle it looks like a giant shoe almost. Keep going~~~~>>>>

V0x: Thanks! In this re-telling of the story, the princesses personality is more like the version that was intended as a game. Which means she does stuff like that. lol

You're right, the dress does look kind shoe-like. I have no idea how to make it look more flappy. D: Maybe there's a how-to or book somewhere about it.

=====

New art.

Goferro and Piera.

Them again, they're the main characters in this story, so I have to keep drawing them until I'm able to draw them fast and without errors.

FEEL THE POWER OF DRAGONS!!! {The high speed Dragon. The fighting Dragon. The unfit dragon.}

I was trying out a different method that turned out to be the slowest. Not suited for this style.

Yilx

Sad
this huge update made me realize something

why have i not mentioned this yet

i love most, if not all of your female character designs lol

New Art.

I normally don't post pencil drawings anymore, but this is a note relating to the fighting jester in that comic I had a few weeks back. I've been sitting on her original design for weeks, but it wasn't that impressive, so I re-made her again in the sketchbook and it turned out so great that I had to upload it. Also, she is the jester I got confused with Grandemonium when I was making sprites a while back and ended up making her sprite having the color scheme of the illusionary jester{She's suppose to black and white.} She fights not by having great strength, but by having immense psychic power like Grandemonium, but focused on increasing strength and other kinesis type effects rather than using illusions. Her name is "Joid". Both these jesters use to be performers but decided to use their powers to stop evil rather than for entertainment purposes.

Performing Jesters!

Also, what's better, that version or the non-shaded version?

Powerful beast warriors, an itachi, kitsune, and neko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)