Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't say you didn't he was just noting that someone used Klang instead of Klinklang in a different fusion.
Oh my mistake. But from what I remember is the reason that Klang was used instead of Klinklang was that if Klinklang was used, it would make the mega too overpowered, but I don't see why that would be a problem since ther e are so many op fusions

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Double post, but I just realized that there's this statement in the OP. I'm answering this.

Well, here's your brother.

Parents: Charizard + Hoopa-C
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Hozard, brother of Hazard
New type: Ghost / Fire
New base stats: 79 / 97 / 69 / 149 / 107 / 105 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magic Blaze (Blaze + Magician) - Removes opponent's item when opponent's health below 30%. Doesn't remove Mega Stones or unremovable Items.
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Roost, Will-o-wisp, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot, Knock Off, Energy Ball
Role identification: A powerful wallbreaker... with a pretty useless Ability. It's Physically frail, but decently fast. Ghost / Fire is a decently good coverage. Tbh, this is a pale comparison because the MVP is here.

Parents: Charizard + Hoopa-C
Offspring name: (Charizardite Y)
New type: Ghost / Fire
New base stats: 79 / 117 / 69 / 199 / 137 / 105
New ability and desc: Drought
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Roost, Will-o-wisp, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot, Knock Off, Energy Ball
Role identification: His brother, Hazard, got a Mega X evolution with Tough Claws Flare Blitz from 171 Attack. This thing has a SUN BOOSTED FIRE BLAST FROM 199 SPECIAL ATTACK!!! His brother, Hazard, is a sweeper with a Dragon Dance in it's boosting arsenal. This has Nasty Plot to break walls (as if it doesn't hit hard enough already). This is probably the most powerful fusion you'll ever find without using a broken Ability.

Don't bother with the mega X. His brother (Hazard) outclasses it.

Our lord and saviour has returned

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
http://imgur.com/JIqTFQ0
Here's the illustrated list of Pokemon that are and aren't part of Fusion Evolution.
Red means it has a fusion, Yellow means it's a pre-evo of a Pokemon who has a fusion, and Blue means it's banned.

Some of those are pretty surprising honestly. I may have possibly missed one or two but... No Abomasnow, Noivern, Gengar, Forretress or Smeargle? No Celebi, Latias, Tornadus, Melloetta or any Deoxys form besides Speed? And yet we have 5 Haxorus fusions, 4 Charizard ones and a Klang one (Yes, someone decided not to use Klinkang, but Klang the completely inferior version instead). Weird.
Also sorry for the doule post, Im on mobile so thats too muvh hastle. But I believe that I brought up this very need of a slate allowing only mons that havent gotten a winning sub in becuz it has gotten rather stale with submissions. It was dhut down becuz people said that only garbage mons would be avaliable for fusion, but I mean the list speaks for itself. And the garbage argument is out of the window when Stunfisk, Ambipom, Liepard and Rapidash all have viable fusions.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Also sorry for the doule post, Im on mobile so thats too muvh hastle. But I believe that I brought up this very need of a slate allowing only mons that havent gotten a winning sub in becuz it has gotten rather stale with submissions. It was dhut down becuz people said that only garbage mons would be avaliable for fusion, but I mean the list speaks for itself. And the garbage argument is out of the window when Stunfisk, Ambipom, Liepard and Rapidash all have viable fusions.
I completely agree. I'll even take back my Palette Pals suggestion and hope we get a slate for fusions for the unused Pokemon. Let me give an example to completely end that garbage argument. Castform has 5 fusions, ranging from garbage to very viable. The Pokemon itself is so garbage that it was given a joke set in PU. You can't find a worse fully evolved Pokemon if you tried. Sure, it may have fused with a legendary (Thundurus-I) to get its most viable Fusion (Thundercast), but saying garbage Pokemon will become garbage Fusions is not true at all.
Besides, many legendaries didn't get used yet. There's nothing wrong with using them to help bad Pokemon become viable (like in Thundercast's case). Even in a slate that forced people to use two unused Pokemon, the legendaries can fuse with any Pokemon and make them more viable. Celebi+Drifblim, Gengar+Latias, Meloetta+Noivern, Shedinja+Deoxys-D, Omastar+Tornadus-I. I'm sure people could come up with more ideas if only one Pokemon had to be unused in the fusion, which is what we're asking for.

Here's the illustrated list of Pokemon that are and aren't part of Fusion Evolution.
Red means it has a fusion, Yellow means it's a pre-evo of a Pokemon who has a fusion, and Blue means it's banned.

Some of those are pretty surprising honestly. I may have possibly missed one or two but... No Abomasnow, Noivern, Gengar, Forretress or Smeargle? No Celebi, Latias, Tornadus, Melloetta or any Deoxys form besides Speed? And yet we have 5 Haxorus fusions, 4 Charizard ones and a Klang one (Yes, someone decided not to use Klinkang, but Klang the completely inferior version instead). Weird.
Funny (and kinda sad) how I see Abomasnow and Meloetta almost every slate. Also, the unused Pokémon slate is a cool idea. Maybe Luvdisc can miraculously get a viable fusion?

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

Definitely gotta try something with Reuniclus, Braviary, Bronzong or Tentacruel.
Also, I'd like to point out that Pokémon like Amoonguss for example are most likely casted aside because their only useful Ability in competitive play is their HA, thus lowering a bit their attractiveness.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I completely agree. I'll even take back my Palette Pals suggestion and hope we get a slate for fusions for the unused Pokemon. Let me give an example to completely end that garbage argument. Castform has 5 fusions, ranging from garbage to very viable. The Pokemon itself is so garbage that it was given a joke set in PU. You can't find a worse fully evolved Pokemon if you tried. Sure, it may have fused with a legendary (Thundurus-I) to get its most viable Fusion (Thundercast), but saying garbage Pokemon will become garbage Fusions is not true at all.
Besides, many legendaries didn't get used yet. There's nothing wrong with using them to help bad Pokemon become viable (like in Thundercast's case). Even in a slate that forced people to use two unused Pokemon, the legendaries can fuse with any Pokemon and make them more viable. Celebi+Drifblim, Gengar+Latias, Meloetta+Noivern, Shedinja+Deoxys-D, Omastar+Tornadus-I. I'm sure people could come up with more ideas if only one Pokemon had to be unused in the fusion, which is what we're asking for.
So in that slate we would have to fuse two unused pokemon?
I mean, I have nothing against the idea but it will get kinda repetitive. Most people will aim for good mons that weren't used, and even then the shared egg group can be a problem. Other then that I really like the idea.

Sorry, I've been busy in these days. I'll prepare the ending of Submission Phase post asap. We'll pass to Voting Phase this evening (4-6 hours from this moment), so please complete your submissions.

Last edited:
It's not voting yet right? In that case I'll submit something.

Some of those are pretty surprising honestly. I may have possibly missed one or two but... No Abomasnow, Noivern, Gengar, Forretress or Smeargle? No Celebi, Latias, Tornadus, Melloetta,...
I'll answer this.

Parents: Altaria + Meloetta
Offspring name: Maria-Aria
New type: Psychic + Dragon
New base stats: 87 / 82 / 100 / 114 / 116 / 85 (+8 Atk, +17 Def, +15 SpA)
New ability and desc: Natural moves (Serene grace + Natural Cure) - Prevents this mon from being statused and getting hit by any secondary effects
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Hyper voice, Psyshock, Return, Frustration, Cotton Guard, Heal Bell, Dragon Dance, Roost, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Dragon Pulse, Zen headbutt
Role identification: This is actually designed to be a bulky sweeper. You can use it as a Mega sweeper or just being a non-mega. This thing has plenty of tools including many different set up moves from Cotton Guard, Calm Mind, even Dragon dance as well as healing moves like Heal Bell, Roost and all kinds of coverage. It's pretty versatile even in it's non-mega form.

Offspring name: Maria-Aria (Altarianite)
New type: Psychic + Fairy
New base stats: 87 / 122 / 120 / 154 / 116 / 85
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Hyper voice, Psyshock, Return, Frustration, Cotton Guard, Heal Bell, Dragon Dance, Roost, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Dragon Pulse, Zen headbutt
Role identification: Now THIS is the real deal. It got high Special Attack, Calm Mind and STAB Psyshock for physical set. It's also pretty bulky in both Physical and Special side. It also has usable Attack as well if you want to make it mixed or even pure Physical. And it has Cotton Guard AND Calm Mind to boost both sides of defenses. This'll be a pretty hard mon to take down if you're not careful.

Edit: Oh yes, Aria Form.

Offspring name: Maria-Pirouette
New type: Fighting + Dragon
New base stats: 87 / 114 / 85 / 82 / 100 / 116 (+8 Atk, +17 Def, +15 SpA)
New ability and desc: Natural moves (Serene grace + Natural Cure) - Prevents this mon from being statused and getting hit by any secondary effects
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Hyper voice, Psyshock, Return, Frustration, Cotton Guard, Heal Bell, Dragon Dance, Roost, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Dragon Pulse, Zen headbutt, Relic Song, Close Combat, Draain Punch
Role identification: This is actually designed to be mixed sweeper. It has Cotton Guard, Roost, Dragon dance, Drain Punch and it requires you to carry Relic Sing for this. It has potential for sure though, but you better use mega for this.

Offspring name: Maria-Pirouette (Altarianite)
New type: Fighting + Fairy
New base stats: 87 / 154 / 105 / 122 / 100 / 116 (+8 Atk, +17 Def, +15 SpA)
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Hyper voice, Psyshock, Return, Frustration, Cotton Guard, Heal Bell, Dragon Dance, Roost, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Dragon Pulse, Zen headbutt, Relic Song, Close Combat, Drain Punch
Role identification: Yes, the Mega Form of Maria-Pirouette. An excellent Fighting + Fairy type, high Attack, high Speed and a decent Special Attack to abuse Pixilate Relic Song. A nice mixed attacker.

Also extra mechanic: You can switch from Aria form to Pirouette in mega form and vice versa. So don't worry about needing to Relic song, then mega next turn. That'll need two turns to setup, lowering the viability of this mon.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Oi! I submitted two Florges fusions in one slate, and (if we're not doing this challenge next) would like to reserve a DNA fusion of Florges and Registeel. Massive SpecDef, decent PhysDef and a bucketload of resistances? What's not to like? =]
We already have Fablesteel, they would be too similar IMO. Florges+Registeel would have higher stats but a worse ability. So basically if people wanted to use Fablesteel in a niche other than Defog blocker because of Bodyguard, they'll just use Florges+Registeel instead. So that's what's not to like.

I'll answer this.
-snip-
That's pretty good. You forgot Meloetta's other form and its Mega though. Fighting/Fairy? Yes pls.

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

I'll answer this.

Offspring name: Maria
New type: Psychic + Dragon
New base stats: 87 / 82 / 100 / 114 / 116 / 85 (+8 Atk, +17 Def, +15 SpA)
Role identification: This is actually designed to be a bulky sweeper. You can use it as a Mega sweeper or just being a non-mega. This thing has plenty of tools including many different set up moves from Cotton Guard, Calm Mind, even Dragon dance as well as healing moves like Heal Bell, Roost and all kinds of coverage. It's pretty versatile even in it's non-mega form.

Offspring name: (Altarianite)
New type: Psychic + Fairy
New base stats: 87 / 122 / 120 / 154 / 116 / 85
Role identification: Now THIS is the real deal. It got high Special Attack, Calm Mind and STAB Psyshock for physical set. It's also pretty bulky in both Physical and Special side. It also has usable Attack as well if you want to make it mixed or even pure Physical. And it has Cotton Guard AND Calm Mind to boost both sides of defenses. This'll be a pretty hard mon to take down if you're not careful.
That was originally going to be my DNA Fusion with Meloetta, but I couldn't come up with an interesting Ability, so I went for Garchomp instead.
You wasted a perfect opportunity to name the fusion "Meloettaria" though.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
That's pretty good. You forgot Meloetta's other form and its Mega though. Fighting/Fairy? Yes pls.
A question for a fusion I'm making for the future; when there's a mega it's aplied the MnM rules right? Because meloetta has the 2 forms, so does it get calculated in both forms? (Also, I'd like to reserve Charizard/Meloetta if possible please)

A question for a fusion I'm making for the future; when there's a mega it's aplied the MnM rules right? Because meloetta has the 2 forms, so does it get calculated in both forms? (Also, I'd like to reserve Charizard/Meloetta if possible please)
Yes I made 2 forms for it and I added a mechanic where it can switch formes in it's mega form to make the Pirouette form more viable.

I think that these are kind of rules that can't simply be changed because Meloette changes its secondary type to fighting when it changes form, I get that the Psychic type changes into Fighting and that is what you did but.. things do not work like that.
Just a quote from the original post, Found in the "Form Guide"

Meloetta's form changes are the same as its normal forms, and you create the fusion as if it were fusing with Meloetta's Psychic-type form, and then it can transform with Relic Song. This causes the secondary typing to become Fighting (even if there was no 2nd type before).
And I also think that the "Added Mechanic" can cause problems in coding, And I am not sure if we are allowed to make special Mechanics for specific pokemon, Ya know?

I made it so that the primary type changes. Or else, there would be a difference when you Relic Song -> Megaevo and Megaevo -> Relic Song. And yeah, forgot Pixilate.
Sorry, but you can't, actually. Considering base form's typing, Psychic/Dragon, your base Pirouette should be Psychic/Fighting type and both your Megas should be Psychic/Fairy. In the OP there's a guide for fusing Pokemon with multiple forms. (I know I still have to open voting phase, sorry, it'll come in a moment)

TMan87

Sorry, but you can't, actually. Considering base form's typing, Psychic/Dragon, your base Pirouette should be Psychic/Fighting type and both your Megas should be Psychic/Fairy. In the OP there's a guide for fusing Pokemon with multiple forms. (I know I still have to open voting phase, sorry, it'll come in a moment)
Hm, so both Chompetta-Mega forms should be Ground/Psychic then ? I'll edit that.

Hm, so both Chompetta-Mega forms should be Ground/Psychic then ? I'll edit that.
No they don't have to be, The reason Stitch said that was because Altaria gave Fairy as the secondary typing so it overrid the Dragon [For Aria] and the Fighting [For Pirouette] types, Mega-Garchomp doesn't give any secondary typing, so Pirouette should stay Ground/Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)