Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyranitar/Nidoking (My personal favorite this round)
Charizard/Lapras
Alakazam/Electrode
Flareon/Rhyperior
Rampardos/Deoxys
Victreebel/Landorus
Gourgeist-Super/Muk
Flareon/Slaking
Cloyster/Kingler
Dugtrio/Nidoking

Arbok/Tyrantrum
Aromatisse/Roserade
Dusknoir/Metagross
Escavalier/Flygon
Flareon/Rhyperior
Gourgeist-Super/Muk
Luxray/Mawile
Miltank/Excadrill
Tangrowth/Ludicolo
Tyranitar/Nidoking

Genesect/Altaria: This fusion has everything going for it. Powerful attacking stats, powerful ability, tough defensive stats and Pixilate Extremespeed and Explosion.
Vespiquen/Deoxys-A: Extremely strong stallbreaker with good utility.
Feraligatr/Rampardos: Against offensive teams you can just set up a Swords Dance late game and destroy everything with Aqua Jet. Against stall teams a Choice Band set will obliterate walls.
Tyranitar/Nidoking: Good dedicated lead for HO teams. Also a good Pokemon to have on balanced and stall teams in general.
Malamar/Deoxys: It's Malamar but stronger. Hell yeah.
Venomoth/Volcanion: Quiver Dance sweeper and wallbreaker all in one. Ability gives it incredible super effective coverage.
Gallade/Darkrai: It's just a good Pokemon.
Latios/Porygon-Z: It's able to dismantle any team that's not HO. It can break walls by simply touching them, its access to Nasty Plot and Agility allow it to pull off the Porygon-Z sweeper set that makes everyone cry, and its resistances mean you'll be switching it in on resisted hits and forcing enemies out very often.
Deoxys-A/Chatot: My beautiful creation with the power to destroy walls and sweepers alike. (Self vote)
Weezing/Spiritomb: YES.

Fusions I considered (AKA things I liked but thought were OP):
Gardevoir/Reuniclus:
Base form seems kind of broken. I don't necessarily approve of that ability, but a mega with 175 SpA and Pixilate is probably the best wallbreaker to ever exist. If this gets resubmitted with a nerfed ability I'll vote for it.
Porygon2/Zoroark: I didn't really consider this very much. I just wanted to mention it so I could say how unbelievably overpowered it is. Seriously.
Alakazam/Electrode: Incredibly fast and strong, but with the already insane speed creep this thing completely crushes by outspeeding literally everything in its mega it's just too much.
Flareon/Slaking: Slaking has amazing stats, better than a pseudo. The only reason it's not considered the best non-legendary is because of its horrible ability. This fusion just takes the incredible stats of Slaking and gives it an ability that's decent, ignoring the tradeoff you're supposed to make when you use Slaking.

Last edited:
Alright, here's my votes.

Luxray/Mawile (One of mine. It doesn't get to use its Mega, but it's got Intimidate and cool stuff to abuse with it)
Cofagrigus/Landorus-I (Another of mine. A nice defensive hazard stacker, but one that can hit quite hard if you contact it)
Genesect/Florges (Yet another of mine. This one has the potential to be very scary with its various boosting moves)
Tyranitar/Nidoking (This thing is incredible. While it gives Draegarados some competition as a poisoner-upon-switch-in, this is perhaps better for Venoshock due to slightly higher Special Attack)
Electrode/Alakazam (Speed freaks rejoice! Our savior is born!)
Flareon/Rhyperior (A great bulky attacker, which can go for Rock Polish to become blazingly fast (no pun intended))
Tornadus-T/Alomomola (An awesome pivot, backed by half-Wish support for the entire team? Sounds good to me!)
Infernape/Mienshao (Fire/Fighting has been done to death, sure, but this is just too cool to not vote for)
Cinccino/Mamoswine (Tail Slap with a freeze chance sounds pretty terrifying, but lack of Skill Link is kind of a letdown. Ice Shard freezing would be hilarious, too)
Furfrou/Umbreon (Great defenses, decent defensive typing, and bunches of options in general)

Absol/Mienshao - I do love a good Permacrit mon
Gigalith/Doublade - Interesting idea, using a low defense to an advantage. Kudos.
Metagross/Emboar - It frightens me and I like that.
Charizard/Lapras - A fire type counter to water types and a fire/ice type is just in general really cool to me.
Heracross/Shuckle - Super bulky and super strong. Nice.
Gourgeist-Super/Muk - Two items is just really cool. Plus it adds an interesting concept for a meta to counter it, sending in mons with items that dont help it at all.

And now, for my self-votes:
Breloom/Whimsicott
Mew/Pidgeot
Alakazam/Manaphy
Furfrou/Umbreon

Last edited:
I'm going to compile the votes as of this post because Discussion phase should be coming soon
6 votes
Gourgeist-XL/Muk
5 votes
Alakazam/Electrode
Dusknoir/Metagross
Tyranitar/Nidoking
4 votes
Escavalier/Flygon
3 votes
Altaria/Genesect
Luxray/Mawile
Ampharos/Abomasnow
Charizard/Lapras
Gardevoir/Reuniclus
Shuckle/Heracross
Flareon/Rhyperior
Arbok/Tyrantrum
Furfrou/Umbreon
2 votes
Vespiquen/Deoxys-A
Genesect/Florges
Cofagrigus/Landorus-I
Excadrill/Miltank
Abomasnow/Haxorus
Abomasnow/Tangrowth
Venomoth/Volcanion
Keldeo/Hoopa
Infernape/Mienshao
Mr. Mime/Beheeyem
Landorus/Thundurus
Altaria/Meloetta
Pidgeot/Mew
1 vote
Too many to bother listing. I think it was about 60% of all fusions this slate.
0 votes
Everything else (which isn't much because of how much stuff has 1 vote this slate)

Last edited:
We're gonna need more votes or we're gonna have a MASSIVE slate

EDIT: Are you done counting because I think you may be off for a few unless I'm tripping. For example, I just counted 6 for Gourgeist/Muk

Oh, it seems I still need to vote. Whoops! Let's get it on then...

Dusknoir/Metagross
Tyranitar/Nidoking
Escavalier/Flygon
Gardevoir/Reuniclus
Gourgeist-XL/Muk
Abomasnow/Tangrowth
Furfrou/Umbreon
Gengar/Rotom(obligatory selfvote)
Venomoth/Volcanion
Luxray/Mawile

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And here are our winners in a close slate:

Parents: Tyranitar / Nidoking
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/128/103/100/97/83 (BST 611)
New ability and desc:Venom Stream (Poison Touch+Sand Stream) - Sets 1 layer of Toxic Spikes on opponent's field upon switch in.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Megahorn, Sucker Punch, Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Tail, Low Kick, Super Fang, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Pursuit, Taunt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Venom Drench, Venoshock
Role Identification: Another Fusion that can take advantage of Venom Drench and Venoshock (until a Poison-type switches into it). The combination of DD+STAB Head Smash can be very strong and it has also Sucker Punch as a strong priority move and STAB Poison Jab. Thanks to its 100 base SpA it can take advantage of its parents' special movepool, but unfortunately it can't learn a special Rock-type move (maybe it can learn Ancient Power, but still...). It has also many utility moves, such as Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Super Fang, Pursuit and Thunder Wave and Dragon Tail can help it to take advantage of its ability, allowing it to run a more defensive moveset to set some hazards and annoy the opponent, thanks also to its nice 100/103/97 bulkiness. Unfortunately, it is 4x weak to Earthquake, but you can pair it with a Flying-type (and hope opponent hasn't Kangorus-Khan).

Parents: Mega Tyranitar / Nidoking
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Mega Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/158/143/100/117/93 (BST 711)
New ability and desc:Sand Stream
Notable moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Megahorn, Sucker Punch, Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Tail, Low Kick, Super Fang, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Pursuit, Taunt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Venom Drench, Venoshock
Role Identification: Same as above, but stronger, bulkier and faster, at the cost of losing the possibility to set layers of Toxic Spikes without losing turns. A setup sweeper set seems like the best choice.

Parents: Gourgeist-Super and Muk
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Supermuk
New Type: Ghost/Poison
Base Stats: 105/112/108/71/97/62
New ability and desc: Pickup + Sticky Hold =Golden Touch: The user also gains the effect of the opponent's held item. On double and triple battles, the user gains the effect of the item of a random opponent. This ability does not activate if the opponent has no held item or if the user and the opponent hold the same item.
Notable moves: Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Destiny Bond, Trick, Seed Bomb, Explosion, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Curse, Synthesis
Role identification: Have Fun having to hold two items at once. It can copy Leftovers from defensive opponents to outlast their stalling tactics, and it can also copy an opponent's Choice Band for power. If you hold a Black Sludge and the opponent holds a Leftovers, you get 1/8 HP recovery per turn! If you hold a Choice Band and the opponent holds a Life Orb, the multiplier gets very, very high! It has access to Curse, recovery, and STAB priority as well as immunity to Poison so its Curse set can be pretty hard to take down.

Parents: Dusknoir+Metagross
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Mentor
New type: Ghost/Steel
New base stats:82(+20)/117/132/80/132(+20)/57 (BST 600)
New ability and desc: Black Hole (Clear Body+Pressure)-Any moves used against this Pokemon that would affect its stats negatively will fail. Note that abilities like Intimidate can decrease its stats.
Notable moves: Shadow Sneak, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Meteor Mash
Role identification: Pretty bulky physical attacker that could block the use of Parting Shot, and deal with quite a few Pokemon that need to use moves with a chance to lower stats. It also has an unmatched niche in being both a spinblocker AND a Defog blocker. It also has really solid 82/132/132 bulk.

Mega Mentor
New type:
Ghost/Steel
New base stats: 82/127/152/90/152/97 (BST 700)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: At first, you'd probably just brush this off as an inferior version of Mega Banegross X, with less Speed and Attack.

Until you realize it has fantastic 82/152/152 bulk, along with an incredible defensive typing, making this an incredible choice for bulky offense teams.

Bold denotes notable moves that get blocked
Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Growl
Noble Roar
Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Growl
Noble Roar
Parting Shot
Play Nice
Play Rough (although because it's the only physical Fairy move outside maybe some of the Fusion moves)
Tickle
Venom Drench
Charm
Feather Dance
Memento
Crunch
Crush Claw
Iron Tail
Leer
Razor Shell
Rock Smash
Tail Whip
Tickle
Screech
Confide
Mist Ball
Moonblast
Mystical Fire
Snarl
Struggle Bug
Captivate
Eerie Impulse
Acid
Bug Buzz
Earth Power

Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Luster Purge
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Acid Spray
Fake Tears
Metal Sound
Seed Flare
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Bulldoze
Constrict
Electroweb
Glaciate
Icy Wind
Low Sweep
Mud Shot
Rock Tomb
Defog
Sweet Scent
Flash
Kinesis
Leaf Tornado
Mirror Shot
Mud Bomb
Mud-Slap
Muddy Water
Night Daze
Octazooka
Sand Attack
Smokescreen
Cotton Spore
Scary Face
String Shot

Parents: Alakazam + Electrode
Offspring name: Elektra
New type: Psychic/Electric
New base stats: 57/50/57/127/87/150 (BST 528 +20SpA +20SPE)
New ability and desc: Echo (Synchronize + Soundproof)= This Pokemon is immune to sound moves. Whenever a Pokemon uses a sound move, it repeats that move right after. (Think of it like Oricorio's Dancer ability)
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Discharge, Disable, Encore, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Light Screen, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Substitute, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Trick, Volt Switch
Role Identification: Elektra joins FE as one of the fastest fusions with a 150 base speed stat. That speed isn't just for show either, it also has a great 127 base special attack stat that makes it hurt. Psychic/Electric is a pretty good STAB combo, and it also gives Elektra access to pretty useful STAB moves in Psyshock and Volt Switch. Not only that, but Elektra can also use it's speed to abuse it's support moves like dual screens, Taunt, Disable, or Encore. It's ability is useful in that it grants an immunity to Bug Buzz, and let's it come in on special -ate abusers. Elektra could probably do quite well with a Choice Specs set and Trick, or it can hold a completely different item...

Parents: Alakazam-Mega + Electrode
Offspring name: Elektra-Mega
New type: Psychic/Electric
New base stats: 57/50/77/167/87/180 (BST 628)
New ability and desc: Trace
Notable Moves: Same
Role Identification: Mega Elektra is pretty great. Elektra not only becomes the fastest fusion when it mega evolves, but it also becomes (tied with) the fastest pokemon, period. Not only that, but Mega Elektra doesn't even have to worry about paralysis since it's part electric type. Bring a fusion like Bael or Babuffe that's good at removing items (like Choice Scarves) and this thing will pretty much always go first. Trace in this metagame is can be unpredictable, but it'll usually be something useful. A 167 base special attack stat is great to leave some dents or finish off Pokemon. Although, Elektra is finished off pretty easily itself with it's awful bulk.

Parents: Escavalier|Flygon
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Escagon
New type: Dragon/Steel
New base stats: 85/128/103/80/103/70
New ability and desc: Hyper Protection (Levitate+Shell Armor): This Pokemon is imune to Ground-Type moves. If a move against this Pokémon ended up on a Critical Hit, it won't affect the Pokémon.
Notable moves: Iron Defense, Defog, Roost, Infestation, Swords Dance, Iron Head, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Substitute, Toxic, Tailwind, U-turn, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Poison Jab, Hone Claws, Dragon Rush
Role identification: Bulk everything you can. 85/103/103 is not bad. Run a Max SpD Max Health with Iron Defense. The only thing this is weak to is Fighting, and with such Defense with boosts, your only hope is to cri... Your only hope is to predict the Roost. Or this thing can also run a Physical Sweeping set. Sure, 70 Spe is not that great, but it has access to Tailwind. You can even Tailwind and U-Turn. Also, this thing's typing is great defensively, and with an ability that lets you float, it is the perfect hazard remover.

You all know know the drill! Discuss away! Also you can talk to Stitch98 about his "surprise". Winners of a submission please assist the council and community at large by submitting the code for your fusions found here.

Good night!!

Congratulations to the winners! I'm not good at making sets or strategies for Pokémon, so I think I'll leave this to you guys. I'll see y'all in the next Submission Phase!

tfw if Luxrile had gotten just one more vote it probably would've won

Ah, well. Life and FE goes on. Guess I'll give my thoughts on the winning fusions.

A wicked cool fusion, Tyranking, like Draegarados before it, is able to poison its opponent upon it switching in, but in a different manner--namely, setting one layer of Toxic Spikes upon switch-in. Aside from that, it's a really cool Dragon Dance user, and Rock/Poison isn't a terrible typing. Tyranking could also be paired with Draegarados for that based Venoshock spam

Supermuk shares Gengar's typing, but the two couldn't be less alike. Gengar is fast, frail, and specially offensive, while Supermuk is slower, but bulkier and more physically offensive, although it does have Shadow Sneak. Golden Touch is an awesome Ability, too, being able to copy the opponent's item. Can you imagine how powerful this would be if it had Choice Band and copied Life Orb? Pretty scary.

Being able to block Parting Shot and Defog is always nice, but the best thing about it is that it blocks Shadow Ball and Earth Power, two moves which are super-effective against it. You have nice bulk, too, and its Mega has a decent 127 base Attack coupled with dual STAB priority.

Elektra is I think tied for the fastest fusion, even without its Mega. It's a pretty nice offensive pivot, since it has STAB Volt Switch and good enough coverage to take out whatever threat it needs to. The Mega is even stronger and faster, and won't even get slowed down by paralysis, since it's part Electric-type. Plus, there's Trace to copy the Ability of whatever you're facing, which is great in itself for FE.

A hazard remover and a pivot, plus Roost for recovery. You've got good bulk, and 128 base Attack means you aren't set-up fodder. Personally, I'd like to try an offensive Defog set with U-turn, Dragon Claw, and Iron Head, which has only one weakness in Fighting. 70 base Speed is kind of a let-down, though.

The list of BSTs has also been updated, and it's on page 32 if you want to check it out.

Also coding for my fusions:

Code:
    name: {
        num:
        species: "Bastioking",
        types: ["Water", "Steel"],
        genderRatio: {M: 0.5, F: 0.5},
        baseStats: {hp: 88, atk: 74, def: 134, spa: 84, spd: 134, spe: 40},
        abilities: {0: "Sturdy Tempo"},
        heightm: 1.6,
        weightkg: 114.5,
        color: "Gray",
        eggGroups: ["Monster"],
    },

num:
        species: "Metanlee",
        types: ["Steel", "Fighting"],
        genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0},
        baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 138, def: 102, spa: 65, spd: 100, spe: 89},
        abilities: {0: "Reckless Body"},
        heightm: 1.5,
        weightkg: 299.9,
        color: "Brown",
        eggGroups: ["Human-like, Mineral"],
        otherFormes: ["Metanleemega"],
    },
    namemega: {
        num:
        species: "Metanlee-Mega",
        baseSpecies: "Metanlee",
        forme: "Mega",
        formeLetter: "M",
        types: ["Steel", "Fighting"],
        baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 148, def: 122, spa: 75, spd: 120, spe: 129},
        abilities: {0: "Tough Claws"},
        heightm: 2.4,
        weightkg: 692.8,
        color: "Brown",
        eggGroups: ["Human-like, Mineral"],
    },

num:
        species: "Zoroldeo",
        types: ["Dark", "Fighting"],
        baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 106, def: 81, spa: 125, spd: 81, spe: 115},
        abilities: {0: "Justice Illusion"},
        heightm: 1.5,
        weightkg: 64.8,
        color: "Gray",
        eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
    },

num:
        species: "Draegarados",
        types: ["Poison", "Water"],
        baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 110, def: 95, spa: 89, spd: 122, spe: 73},
        abilities: {0: "Venom Glare"},
        heightm: 4.1,
        weightkg: 158.2,
        color: "Blue",
        eggGroups: ["Dragon"],
        otherFormes: ["Draegaradosmega"],
    },
    namemega: {
        num:
        species: "Draegarados-Mega",
        baseSpecies: "Draegarados",
        forme: "Mega",
        formeLetter: "M",
        types: ["Poison", "Dark"],
        baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 140, def: 125, spa: 99, spd: 152, spe: 73},
        abilities: {0: "Mold Breaker"},
        heightm: 4.1,
        weightkg: 228.2,
        color: "Blue",
        eggGroups: ["Dragon"],
    },

If I did anything wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.

Last edited:
You'll learn about my surprise in a couple of days.
For now, I want to suggest two sets for some winners:

Tyranking @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Venom Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch/filler

This one is the most obvious set. I think it'll need Sucker Punch since after just the first DD it won't be able to outspeed many threats, considering the oustanding Speed tier of this Pet Mod. Head Smash is to wallbreak and Poison Jab is the second STAB, but it can also be replaced with a coverage move. A bulky sweeper set is also another good option, just take out Dragon Dance and replace it with Power-Up Punch or a coverage move and put 252 EVs into HP.

Tyranking @ Black Sludge/Rocky Helmet
Ability: Venom Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Venom Drench
- Dragon Tail
- Venoshock/Pursuit

Now a supporter/annoyer set that takes full advantage of Venom Stream. Just set SR and start spreading passive damage.

Escagon @ Choice Band/Life Orb
Ability: Hyper Protection
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Dragon Claw/Dragon Tail
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- U-turn/Swords Dance
Or
- Hone Claws
- Dragon Rush
- Iron Tail
- Defog

To be used in a TR team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)