Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank you for notifying.

Its final as in we are taking a break so the fusions can be coded and fusion moves can catch up. As soon as most of the fusions are done coding a fresh new thread will appear!
Mind if I make a suggestion for Fusion Moves? I think that people should be able to make moves for any fusion they want, and once a move is made for a fusion, it can no longer be selected. I think it would really help speed up Fusion Moves.

Looking forward to the (for now) final slate and hopefully seeing this delightful mess playable! I haven't been around much lately but it's been a fun ride all the same.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Well, we do have a spreadsheet that is updated. Also I'm guessing the reason why it stopped at Basc-Basc was because of character limit.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Well, we do have a spreadsheet that is updated. Also I'm guessing the reason why it stopped at Basc-Basc was because of character limit.
I forgot the spreadsheet, damn.
Maybe adding it to the OP could be useful though, since for now I believe it's kinda lost in the previous pages.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I agree, they should add it there
Well if you look at Mix and Mega, both the Mewtwoites aren't very popular due to the fact that the stat boosts they give aren't actually all that good and the abilities are really underwhelming.
Kyogre and Groudon tho? They do have Primal Reversion (Tho I'm assumin they wouldn't be allowed to use those)
Also what about 450 BST mons with a mega? (Or only Audino I think). They could do something very scarry that either Mewtwoites can't

Nvm the reservation

Last edited:
I agree, they should add it there

Kyogre and Groudon tho? They do have Primal Reversion (Tho I'm assumin they wouldn't be allowed to use those)
Also what about 450 BST mons with a mega? (Or only Audino I think). They could do something very scarry that either Mewtwoites can't

Nvm the reservation
Well, at least Mega Audino's ability is useless :P

There's also Medicham, Mawile, Beedrill, and Sableye. The first two will probably be outright banned, and yes Audino does have a useless ability. That leaves Adaptability and Magic Bounce.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beedrillite and Medichamite is banned regardless. I'll also put a ban on Mawilite, as that tends to get extreme.

As for slate specific bans, I don't know about Sableye banning yet. Someone would have to convince me as to why Sablenite should get the boat.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beedrillite and Medichamite is banned regardless. I'll also put a ban on Mawilite, as that tends to get extreme.

As for slate specific bans, I don't know about Sableye banning yet. Someone would have to convince me as to why Sablenite should get the boat.
How would custom Z-moves work in this. I don't think many people would want to see a Arceus + Eevee with Extreme Evoboost, or a Mega Mewtwo-X with Catastropika

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
>Mega Metwo X with Catastropika
Megas can't hold Z Crystals

But yeah Eevoboost seems a bit too much... Specially since Eevee also has Adaptability (Tho not sure if HA or not)

G-Luke

I don't know if that can be coded, nor does the council have any thoughts on custom Z-Moves.

G-Luke

Hey does the +5 thing apply to ability clones like Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze?
As long as they work exactly the same (re: Prism Armour isn't a Filter / Solid Rock clone)

Note that the +5 doesnt apply to DNA fusions at all.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I don't know if that can be coded, nor does the council have any thoughts on custom Z-Moves.
Well, what about Darkeai and Hoopa-U fusions? I'm guessing the same goes to their moves but confirmation is good

Also why is Prism not a clone? The Showdown desc. is the same, does Prism have another effect? (Not that it matters since Necrozma can only be DNA fused)

Well, what about Darkeai and Hoopa-U fusions? I'm guessing the same goes to their moves but confirmation is good

Also why is Prism not a clone? The Showdown desc. is the same, does Prism have another effect? (Not that it matters since Necrozma can only be DNA fused)
Prism Armor cannot be breached by Mold Breaker and variants. Same with Full Metal Body and Shadow Shield.

G-Luke

So the next submission phase will feature mons with a base stat total of 670 and over!!. But the catch? The next parent's BST has to be 450 and lower!!!

• No custom Z-Moves.
  • Mega Stones and Orbs already banned by OU remained banned here. Stones also banned in Fusion Evolution remain banned as well. These are: Medichamite, Mawilite, Diancite and Beedrillite (I knew I forgot one)
  • Sablenite is on the radar - if its banworthy later on then we'll ban it then.
Ok, the final submission phase for Fusion Evolution as we know it starts now!

Last edited:
Praise Lord Helix.
Parents: Omanyte+Arceus
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Omneus
New type: Water/Normal
New base stats: 77/80/110/125(+20)/87/97(+20) (BST 576)
New ability and desc: Spiral Power (Swift Swim+Multitype)-Changes secondary type and doubles Speed while holding a plate
Notable moves: Judgement, Shell Smash, Defog, Earth Power, Surf, Recover, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Role identification: Okay, you got me, this was just submitted for the meme. However, despite that, it has very good stats for something fused with Omanyte of all things. It has insane levels of diversity, with the ability to serve as a Shell Smash sweeper, Defogger, pseudo-wall, supporter, Stealth Rock setter, and just about anything Arceus can do in Ubers.

NOW IT'S REYN TIME
Parents: Metang+Rayquaza
Offspring name: Reyn
New type: Flying/Steel
New base stats: 82/132(+20)/95/122(+20)/85/72 (BST 588)
New ability and desc: Null Lock (Air Lock+Clear Body)-Removes all weather and terrain upon switchin, and they cannot be set when Reyn is on the field (unless it's harsh, in that case it just ignores it)
Notable moves: Dragon Ascent, Roost, Earthquake, V-Create, Draco Meteor, Waterfall, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Thunder Wave
Role identification: This is basically the ultimate weather/Tapu fusion counter, with the ability to get rid of their weather/terrain instantly. It also has an amazing defensive typing with great offensive stats and okay bulk. It's also a pretty fantastic Dragon Dance sweeper, even with low Speed before a Dance or two. It also has a lot of good status moves, such as Tailwind for support and Thunder Wave for crippling sweepers.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader

Dino without dino on name meets non-dino with dino on name so it can solve an identity crises
Parents: Audino|Giratina
Offspring name: Giradino
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 126/80/118/90/118/70 (+15 Def|+10 Sp. Atk|+15 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Pressure + Regenerator = Re-Born: Switching out replenishes 33% of max HP and 2 PP from each move it has
Notable moves: WoW, Dragon Tail, Wish, Hyper Voice, Ghost Ball
Role identification: Fat-ish mon with great defensive typing and decent sp atk for a wall (Well, it could be a whole darn better). It's ability also makes it last longer then your oponent wishes it did.

New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 126/80/158/110/158/70
New ability and desc: Healer
Notable moves: Above + Dazzling Gleam
Role identification: Healer is still trash, but 126/158/158 with Ghost/Fairy? That's just ridiculously good. While it lacks direct recovery (Stupid Giratina doesn't have roost for whatever reason), it still can hold itself well with Wish. Calm Mind on this thing can get insane too, since 110 is a lot better then it's previous 90. However, both of it's stabs are very weak, so dealing direct damage is harder then it might look. But this ain't a Dino to be messed around with.

B E L I E V E I N T H E P E E K O
Parents: Arceus|Slakoth
Offspring name: Peeko
New type: Normal (Variable)
New base stats: 90/110/90/77/97/75 (+20 Atk|+20 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Truant + Multitype = Lazy Typing: Type changes according to the Plate or Z-Crystal (Multitype can use Z-Crystals) it is holding. However, it will only do so every other turn, going back to Normal Type in between
Notable moves: Extremespeed, Swords Dance, Protect, Arceus' movepool
Role identification: Believe in the Peeko

Lion that gets involved with Gems. Now where have I seen this before?
Parents: Solgaleo|Sableye
Offspring name: Solgaye
New type: Ghost/Steel
New base stats: 113/106/91/89/97/73 (+20 HP|+20 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Full Metal Body + Stall = Steel Stall: This mon cannot have it's stats lowered. If a mon attempts to do so, it will have it's speed harshly lowered. Cannot be ignored by any other abilities
Notable moves: Basically what you'd use on standard Sableye + Flash Cannon/Sunsteel Strike
Role identification: Switch in on whatever thing that is using a move to lower stats and then go straight to the mega.

New type: Ghost/Steel
New base stats: 113/116/141/109/147/43
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Above
Role identification: Does what Mega Sab normamly does, but with a way better typing and has 113/141/147 instead of 50/125/115. It also has decent offensive stats, with Steel stab on both sides and Ghost most focused on the special.

Bats do use sounds waves for localization, right?
Parents: Lunala|Audino
Offspring name: Audala
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 140/86/101/99/101/73 (+20 HP|+14 Def|+1 Sp. Atk|+5 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Regenerator + Shadow Shield = Recovery Shield: Both effects combined. Cannot be ignored by any other abilities.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Moongeist Beam, Hypper Voice, Cosmic Power, Roost, WoW
Role identification: This thing just doesn't die. Recovery? Roost got you covered. Damage? 99 is... alright. Tankness? Yes. A whole lot of tankness involved. Great typing combined with an ability that lets you take almost no damage and then straight up recover it. It also has Cosmic Power to further boost it's insane defenses

New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 140/86/141/119/141/73
New ability and desc: Healer
Notable moves: Above + Moonblast
Role identification: Having Recovery Shield is far better then Healer, even in doubles. However it having 140/141/141 defenses kind of makes up for the horrible ability? 119 Sp. Attack is also not bad at all

This thing's gonna revenge all the days it's parent got just Wonder Traded
Parents: Kyurem-Black|Linoone
Offspring name: Linoourem
New type: Dragon/Normal
New base stats: 101/140/80/85/80/112 (+20 Atk|+5 Sp. Def|+15 Speed)
New ability and desc: Turboblaze + Gluttony = Fast Food: Both effects + Ignore foe's berries
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Extreme Speed, Play Rough, Dragon Claw, Roost, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot
Role identification: BellySpeeder with Gluttony (Combine with the berries that recover 50% HP for maxing out attack without even losing HP). It's pretty straightforward. Major problem, tho: You should pair it with something able to clean out Steel. Other then that just nuke everything in your way.

You all already know King Kek. Now meet Kek God
Parents: Arceus/Kecleon
Offspring name: Kekleus
New type: Normal (Yeah, right)
New base stats: 90/105/100/105/120/100 (+20 Speed|+5 Def|+15 Sp. Atk)
New ability and desc: Multitype + Color Change = Multicolor: Primary type depends on held Plate or Z-Crystal (If none, becomes Normal). Secondary type is the same as the second move it has (Works with Hidden Power)
Notable moves: Meh. It can be over 150 types I'm too lazy to list the possibilities
Role identification: It's something I attempted to do before, but better in every way. With every stat (bar HP) being above 100, access to Recover, NP and SD; and the possibility of being a total of 171 forms with each having an unique type combination, it's unpredictable. You see a Kecleus on the foe's team, you have no idea at all of what the hell you are going to face.

I don't think I have ever Wipped so much before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)