Altellow @ Life Orb / Altarianite
Ability: Puffy Cloud
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / Roost
Makes use of its main boosting move and takes good advantage of its Ability (Mega or not).
Altellow @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack / U-turn

Altellow @ Altarianite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Boomburst
- Fire Blast
- Agility / Defog
- Roost

LEGENDARY SLATE? :00000000

Code:
{ num: species: "Cressapal",
types: ["Normal", "Psychic"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0},
baseStats: {hp: 112, atk: 80, def: 110, spa: 70, spd: 110, spe: 65},
abilities: {0: "Fear Shield"},
heightm: 1.5,
weightkg: 49.8,
color: "White",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }

Cressapal @ Leftovers
Ability: Fear Shield
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Roost
- Body Slam
- Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave/Coil/Earthquake

I'd say the standard set, with the 4th slot varying based on what you really want. Coil for power, EQ for coverage against Ghost/Steel, Twave for paralyze luv, or SR because your probably going to need it.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
As much as I am concerned, despite all of the "Pokémon needs to be Fusioned as they are not used yet", "Some types are underused for Fusions" and "Type Combination not winning yet", most of the time it is more of a popularity contest of "who will be more broken without going FE Uber".

In other words, most of us cares more about broken Fusions not intended for FE Uber and would end up to make it not so different than actual OU; the most non-Uber broken Pokémon, fusion or not, will dominate the Pet Mod if there is nothing we can do about it.

tl;dr, It's more about popularity instead of accepting potential new counters of more broken fusions, and if nothing is done, FE might have a problem like OU. It is just me and my opinion though.

I updated the spreadsheet and changed a couple of things and did away with some inconsistencies. (Different Link than old spreadsheet)
I may update the original spreadsheet, but it would take a while as I would have to rebuild everything (sheets hates when you change the name of the reference sheet)

Here's a list of the changes:
  • Every instance of "Forme" is now "Form"
  • Every form of every fusion (no longer just the arbitrary "stat-changing" rule) added, which includes Castform, Silvally, and Arceus fusions (much more area is filled up)
  • Four new abilities were added to the dex to insta-summon each weather, and were given to Polyform2 and Thundercast's weather forms to fit with their abilities.
  • Rebuilt the "Fusion Dex (Excluding Megas/Forms)" to make it auto-fill, making editing be prone to fewer errors and take half the time (only have to edit one sheet)
  • Added a "Form?" column to the "Fusion Dex (Excluding Megas/Forms)" to allow the above to be manipulated
  • Megas / Forms of fusions are now colored grey in their whole row instead of just the cells with "-Mega", and are accurate to fusion megas/forms only
  • Added some sheet protection and new infrastructure to editing, with an eventual goal of allowing others to edit the sheet (cause I'm a slowpoke)

There are a couple things need addressing for the sheet, though.
  • Weasol-Mega's typing is Dark/Ice, while Weasol's typing is just pure Dark. Which one should change its typing? (Or is it an error?)
  • Blastinja-Mega's typing is pure Water, while Blastinja's typing is Water/Dark. Which one should also change its typing? (Or is it also an error?)
  • Lastly, should I split the spreadsheet into two spreadsheets, a "simple" spreadsheet with the Fusion Dexes/Parent List/Ability Dex and the other "analytical" spreadsheet with the rest of them?
If When you find errors, tell me please, and happy spreadsheet...ing?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I updated the spreadsheet and changed a couple of things and did away with some inconsistencies. (Different Link than old spreadsheet)
I may update the original spreadsheet, but it would take a while as I would have to rebuild everything (sheets hates when you change the name of the reference sheet)

Here's a list of the changes:
  • Every instance of "Forme" is now "Form"
  • Every form of every fusion (no longer just the arbitrary "stat-changing" rule) added, which includes Castform, Silvally, and Arceus fusions (much more area is filled up)
  • Four new abilities were added to the dex to insta-summon each weather, and were given to Polyform2 and Thundercast's weather forms to fit with their abilities.
  • Rebuilt the "Fusion Dex (Excluding Megas/Forms)" to make it auto-fill, making editing be prone to fewer errors and take half the time (only have to edit one sheet)
  • Added a "Form?" column to the "Fusion Dex (Excluding Megas/Forms)" to allow the above to be manipulated
  • Megas / Forms of fusions are now colored grey in their whole row instead of just the cells with "-Mega", and are accurate to fusion megas/forms only
  • Added some sheet protection and new infrastructure to editing, with an eventual goal of allowing others to edit the sheet (cause I'm a slowpoke)

There are a couple things need addressing for the sheet, though.
  • Weasol-Mega's typing is Dark/Ice, while Weasol's typing is just pure Dark. Which one should change its typing? (Or is it an error?)
  • Blastinja-Mega's typing is pure Water, while Blastinja's typing is Water/Dark. Which one should also change its typing? (Or is it also an error?)
  • Lastly, should I split the spreadsheet into two spreadsheets, a "simple" spreadsheet with the Fusion Dexes/Parent List/Ability Dex and the other "analytical" spreadsheet with the rest of them?
If When you find errors, tell me please, and happy spreadsheet...ing?
Regarding Weasol n Blastinja, they were made when only primary typings were allowed and megas were not. So once the megas were released and typing rules eased, the creators decided to fix they typing of the megas. For some reason they forgot to retroactively fix the base firm's typing as well. So both Weasol and Blastinja and their respective megas are Dark/Ice and Water/Dark respectively.

Happy spreadsheetmas!

Anyways tyarrow1 I think it could be better to keep them the same just for accessibility reasons. 2 spreadsheets might make more sense, but I think it might just be easier to keep them the same right now. :)

As much as I am concerned, despite all of the "Pokémon needs to be Fusioned as they are not used yet", "Some types are underused for Fusions" and "Type Combination not winning yet", most of the time it is more of a popularity contest of "who will be more broken without going FE Uber".

In other words, most of us cares more about broken Fusions not intended for FE Uber and would end up to make it not so different than actual OU; the most non-Uber broken Pokémon, fusion or not, will dominate the Pet Mod if there is nothing we can do about it.

tl;dr, It's more about popularity instead of accepting potential new counters of more broken fusions, and if nothing is done, FE might have a problem like OU. It is just me and my opinion though.
You got a point on that. Typings are recurrent and we've more broken than balanced Fusions, so metagame won't be as various as this Pet Mod's premises would allow. The only method I can think to solve this problem would be accepting the Fusions we Council Mebers consider the most interesting or balanced, that add curious threats to the meta. But who are we to decide witch Fusions should enter the Hall of Fame and which not, in a Pet Mod that wasn't even created by us and has a so solid following? So, for now, we add the Fusions that people want the most (or that most people want), but it's the same problem that democracy has, people isn't always right.
I have to open next Submission Phase, but I don't want this topic to be closed like this. Do you have any suggestions on how we can modify the acceptance method? Feel free to suggest it in a private chat with the members of the council, as also anybody who wants to put their two cents is encouraged to do. In the next Discussion Phase, I'll post here all the methods that were suggested and what us of the Council think of each of them. Then we'll discuss all together about it and take a decision.

In the meantime, Submission Phase is open!
Form now on, you can submit also Legendary Fusions, at every slate.
For the ones who didn't take part to our Legendary Slate, a Legendary Fusion is the DNA Fusion between a Pokémon with 670 or more BST, and one with 450 or less (first post will be updated soon).
As always, 6 Fusions maximum, all in the same post!

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

It's exactally what you're thinking
Parents: Swobat|Xerneas
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Xoobeas
New type: Fairy.png Psychic.png
New base stats
: 96 | 94 | 75 | 124 | 76 | 126 (+20 Sp. Atk | +20 Speed)
New ability and desc: Fairy Aura + Simple = Drab Aura: If this Pokemon's stat stages are raised or lowered, the effect is doubled instead. It also doubles the power of aura abilities. While this Pokemon is active, a Fairy move used by any Pokemon has 1.33x power.
Notable moves: Geomancy, Moonblast, Psychic, Psyshock, Stored Power, Trick, Heat Wave, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Aromatherapy, Tailwind, Roost, Taunt, Thunderbolt
Role identification: Simple with Geomancy. And all the Deer God had to do was bang a bat. Xoobeas doesn't really have Xerneas' fine bulk, but it now has recovery, is much faster, and can safely hit Steel with Heat Wave, as well as having a new STAB Type, and while it doesn't expand what it is able to hit that much, Stored Power can hurt a lot (260 Base Power after one Geomancy). However, it isn't entirely dependable on Geomancy - It's aura is twice as stong as Xerneas' (which means it is, more and less, weak to Fairy in a way at the cost of op Fairy STabs). It's coverage - And support - Options are a bit more extended as well, being able to pull off a Calm Mind Roost set, Tailwind + U-Turn combo, and a few other things that are outclassed by the Geomancy set but still usable.

Sorry, sir, you must've gotten lost on your way to Splatoon
Parents: Malamar|Carracosta
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Marramosla
New type: Psychic.png Rock.png
New base stats: 90 | 110 | 120 | 85 | 80 | 62
New ability and desc: Contrary + Solid Rock = Reverse Rock: Super-Effective moves used against this Pokémon are reversed to do not very effective damage.
Notable moves: Liquidation, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Curse, Shell Smash, Zen Headbutt, Trick Room, Psycho Cut, Foul Play, Crunch, Knock Off, Taunt, Topsy-Turvy
Role identification: Marramosla is a bulky attacker. Psychic/Rock hits a lot of things, surprisingly, aside from Steel (You have Equake and Superpower tho). Where other Psychic/Rock mons would suffer most - it's huge amount of weaknesses - is where Marramosla shines: It essentially resists 12 types, while not being weak to any of them anymore. This is great for a mon with a bulk of 90/120/80 (Sp Def is a bit lacking, tho), specially when it's not really a wall. 62 Base Speed can work either with Shell Smash (Even tho it won't be speedy, it'll hold itself well enough) or with Trick Room. It's coverage is also really fine: EdgeQuake, Knock Off, Iron Head, even has priority trough Aqua Jet.
Overall it's a bulky offensive mon.

Brought back fom V2 with changed name and ability
Parents: Regirock|Shiinotic
Offspring name: Reshiirotick
New type: Grass.png Rock.png
New base stats: 90 | 72 | 140 | 70 | 120 | 60 (+20 HP | +20 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Rain Dish + Clear Body = Weak Dish: Regens HP every turn depending on which stage it's most lowered stat is at.
1 Stage = 5%
2 Stages = 10%
3 Stages = 15%
4 Stages = 20%
5 Stages = 25%
6 Stages = 30%

Note that it doesn't matter which stat, or how many are lowered, just at which stage the lowest one is. So having -1 Attack -3 Speed or just -3 Sp Atk doesn't matter, it'll regen 15% since the lowest is on the third stage

Notable moves: Spore, Strength Sap, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Seismic Toss, Curse
Role identification: Wall that can abuse curse a lot. Grass/Rock, oddly enough, isn't a bad defensive typing, even tho pure Rock and pure Grass are horrid ones. It's sets may be very predictable and it is very passive, but Strength Sap can prevent at the least some setting-up, Spore can put foes to sleep easly, Leech Seed is Leech Seed (Even tho with so many recovery options you might not need it). There isn't that much to say about it, just run a Curse set and watch foes struggle to take you down as you recover a lot of HP per turn and boost your defense, and attack so you can get free from being a sitting duck.

Aladdin 4: The Princess cheats on Aladdin and runs off with the Genie
Parents: Magearna|Landorus-I
Offspring name: Magorus
New type: Steel.png Ground.png
New base stats: 85 | 120 | 104 | 122 | 104 | 103 (+20 Speed | +10 Attack | + 1 HP | +7 Sp. Def |+ 2 Def)
New ability and desc: Sheer Force + Soul-Heart = Sheer Soul: Whenever a Pokémon faints or a secondary effect happens, this mon's Special Attack is raised by one stage. Moves with a secondary effect lose their effects and gain a boost of 1.3x
Notable moves: Earthquake, Earth Power, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Shift Gear, Iron Tail, Psychic, Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Hammer Arm, Superpower, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Knock Off, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Swords Dance, Explosion, Dazzling Gleam, Fleur Cannon
Role identification: Versatile offensive threat. Lardorus' and Magearna's movepools work surprisingly well together, as does the abilities. You can have a fine bulk of 85/104/104 (With both Calm Mind and Bulk Up being options), and an okay speed stat of 103. Steel/Ground is a good offensive combo (Seriously how the hell has there been no Steel/Ground fusions?), and here it can be coupled with a huge deck of cards when it comes to what sets it can run. While the ability does make it more Specially oriented, it can hold off well in both sides. Flash Cannon/Earth Power are the Special STABs while Iron Head/Earthquake are the physical.

Now, with that in mind, let's see what else we can have in the other two slots: Shift Gear for both sets (Rock Polish in Special if you fear Foul Play), a way of pivoting in either sets, BoltBeam Special coverage, EdgeQuake physical coverage (You can even use Rock Slide since it's roughly the same but with better accuracy and PP), and a bunch of other moves you can use to cath foes by surprise.

And now here are my attempts at making Bastiodon's Specil movepool useful:

This is one of that fusions that you make out of nowhere and notice you can turn the name into something great
Parents: Bastiodon|Charizard
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Bastard
New type: Steel.png Fire.png
New base stats: 79 | 78 | 133 | 88 | 121 | 75
New ability and desc: Blaze + Sturdy = Burning Stone: If a move was to KO this mon from full health, it’ll live with 1/3 of it’s Max HP. When at 1/3 or less, gains a boost to Fire-Type moves
Notable moves: Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Flare Blitz, Metal Burst, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Seismic Toss, Roost, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Defog, Earthquake, Tailwind
Role identification: Baseform isn't much. It can perform a support set well enough but that's about it. I originally aimed to name it "Charodon" but "Bastard" was just too tempting of a name. Now, enough backstory, onto what really matters:

Stone: Charizardite X
New type: Steel.png Dragon.png
New base stats
: 79 | 122 | 166 | 109 | 121 | 75
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Base + Crunch, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Thunder Punch
Role identification: It is now much more offensive than before, with a much better attack stat and ability. Not only that but it's Physical Bulk also increased significantly, making Bastard even more of a tank. It's typing is also diferent, with positive and negative aspects - You lose some 4x Resistences but also a 4x Weakness. But overall it is a tanky physical attacker.

Stone: Charizardite Y
New type: Steel.png Fire.png
New base stats: 79 | 98 | 133 | 138 | 151 | 75
New ability and desc: Drought
Notable moves: Base + Solarbeam
Role identification: Tanky Special Sweeper. This time what increased significantly was it's Specials, with the Special Attack being way more satisfying, as you can properly do some damage. The increase in Special Defense also helps since you can now easly take more hits. You can recover with Roost, pick your STABs and then a coverage option (Which there are some nice ones, such as Thunderbolt and Earth Power).

Falcor got his own version of the Aku-Aku mask
Parents: Drampa|Bastiodon
Offspring name: Drampiodon
New type: Steel.png Dragon.png
New base stats
: 79 | 66 | 136 | 101 | 124 | 43
New ability and desc: Beserk + Sturdy = Last Stand: If a move was to KO this mon from full health, it goes to 50% HP instead. Boosts Sp. Atk by one stage every time it hits 50% HP or below
Notable moves: Flash Cannon, Metal Burst, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Energy Ball, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Surf, Hurricane, Roost, Calm Mind, Curse, Stealth Rock, Taunt
Role identification: At first glance, Drampiodon may seem like a wall - It's stats and type are not that bad to be such. But, while a set made for stalling may work, my goal was to make Bastiodon's Special movepool finally be used with something that doesn't have horrid Special Attack. I think this is the furthest I'll go when it comes to base forms. It's Special Attack isn't amazing but still usable as you boost yourself as the foe tries to damage you, only for you to receive your bonus Sp. Atk boost for half HP, and then roost off or something. You don't have to stick to your STABs since Dragon, while hitting many things for neutral, isn't the best offensive type out there. Instead, have whatever you want from it's diverse pool.
But back to what I said at the begining, it has wall capabilities as well. 79/136/124 is really damn fine, but it also has Roost and an okay Sp Attack stat so as not to be a Sitting Duck (Sitting Dino?), and can hit back with Metal Burst. Tho it can still carry Glare and Stealth Rock for a more support-ish set.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You got a point on that. Typings are recurrent and we've more broken than balanced Fusions, so metagame won't be as various as this Pet Mod's premises would allow. The only method I can think to solve this problem would be accepting the Fusions we Council Mebers consider the most interesting or balanced, that add curious threats to the meta. But who are we to decide witch Fusions should enter the Hall of Fame and which not, in a Pet Mod that wasn't even created by us and has a so solid following? So, for now, we add the Fusions that people want the most (or that most people want), but it's the same problem that democracy has, people isn't always right.
I have to open next Submission Phase, but I don't want this topic to be closed like this. Do you have any suggestions on how we can modify the acceptance method? Feel free to suggest it in a private chat with the members of the council, as also anybody who wants to put their two cents is encouraged to do. In the next Discussion Phase, I'll post here all the methods that were suggested in this thread and what us of the Council think of each of them. Then we'll discuss all together about it and take a decision.
Its rather hard to tell what would be broken in a meta if its unplayable, but I don't think we should restrict fusion acceptance. Wgen the meta becomes playable, ofc things will stand out and things will get banned. And fusions will get outclassed. I know we want Azuninja to be the set up sweeping master it was meant to be, but thats unimaginable due to the threats and circumstances that existed at that time as oppossed to now. Hopefully, now more fusions that have similar typings have niches that help them stand out.
E.G - Gallatross and Conkeldivire.
Both are physically oriented Electric/Fighting types, but movepool and ability differences vasty let them differ, fit on different playstyles and have much different matchups against different threats and playstyles.

The point is, no restrictions shouldn't be placed on submissions unless its vastly obvious that its another Harem. When it comes on to balancing the meta that day will come.

Also reserving GurdurrxSogaleo , MewTwoxFrogaider and YveltalxTorracat

Last edited:

Return from the Legendary Slate!
DNA Donors: Emolga / Mewtwo
Offspring name: Emoltwo
New Type: Electric / Psychic
Base Stats: 80 / 92 / 75 / 135 / 75 / 137 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Pressurized Static (Static + Pressure) - When this Pokémon is on the field, opponents use up twice as much PP. If hit by a contact move, the user of said move has a chance to get paralyzed and lose 1 more PP on it.
Notable Moves: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Future Shock, Psystrike, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Discharge, Charge Beam, Air Slash
Role Identification: Emoltwo is a fast Special Sweeper. It is vulnerable to Sucker Punch, but so long as that threat isn't a thing, it can wreak havoc. It has two tricks up its sleeve, however...

New Type: Electric / Fighting
Base Stats: 80 / 172 / 85 / 135 / 85 / 137 (+80 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SpD)
New ability: Steadfast
Notable Moves: Psycho Cut, Wild Charge, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Pursuit
Role Identification: Emoltwo may have been a good Special Sweeper, but this is just crazy. It's got an absurd Attack stat and the Speed to use it, and it doesn't have to be concerned about Sucker Punch anymore. This thing's a brutal Physical sweeper, especially if it uses Laser Focus or Bulk Up.

New Type: Electric / Psychic
Base Stats: 80 / 132 / 55 / 175 / 105 / 147 (+40 Atk, -20 Def, +40 SpA, +30 SpD, +10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Insomnia
Notable Moves: See Base Form
Role Identification: You thought Emoltwo in base form was crazy enough, but imagine a Xurkitree that's almost as fast as Pheromosa. Yeah, we're going there. It's even more vulnerable to Sucker Punch, but it has alright Special bulk. Best hope you have priority...

The bane of Priority Users' existence (though also a decent Mega Emoltwo Y counter) has returned.
DNA Donors: Pheromosa / Bruxish
Offspring name: Pheroxish
New Type: Water / Fighting
Base Stats: 69 / 141 / 53 / 104 / 53 / 142 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Dazzling Beast (Dazzling + Beast Boost) - This Pokémon can't be hit by Priority moves, and gets +1 to its highest non-HP stat instead. Sucker Punch does not give this boost if it fails against the Pokémon.
Notable Moves: Lunge, High Jump Kick, U-Turn, Poison Jab, Aqua Jet, Psychic Fangs, Waterfall, Swords Dance
Role Identification: 141/142 for Physical Sweeping is great, but those defenses are flimsy. However, not only does it block priority moves, which would otherwise be its Achilles' Heel, but it gets +1 to Attack or Speed (or special attack if you really want) when it does so. And since it has priority of its own, it can also deal with faster opponents.

The Ultimate Physical Tank also makes a comeback!
DNA Donors: Scizor / Buzzwole
Offspring name: Scizwole
New Type: Bug / Steel
Base Stats: 108 / 155 / 120 / 54 / 66 / 72 (+20 Atk, +20 HP)
New ability and desc: Beast Swarm(Swarm + Beast Boost) - If the Pokémon's HP drops below 33.3%, multiplies its highest non-HP stat by 1.5. This multiplier isn't a stat boost.
Notable Moves: Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, Lunge, Iron Head, Brick Break, Roost, Leech Life, Stone Edge, Fell Stinger, Power-Up Punch, Bulk Up, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Scizwole is, simply put, a physical BRUISER. It's already got nice Physical bulk in base form and an impressive Attack stat to boot, beating out the likes of Zekrom. But it's got a trick up its sleeve...

New Type: Bug / Steel
Base Stats: 108 / 175 / 160 / 64 / 86 / 82 (+20 Atk, +40 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD, +10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Technician
Notable Moves: See Above
Role Identification: Now that its Attack stat beats out Definitely Not Light Yagami (by very little, though) and now that it has colossal 108/160 physical bulk, this thing will HURT. Oh yeah, and need I mention it has TECHNICIAN, allowing it to use Power-Up Punch to its fullest potential? Speaking of not-Light-Yagami-at-all, Mega Scizwole can stop it dead in its tracks.

New thing. It's a spaceship helix.
DNA Donors: Omastar / Celesteela
Offspring name: Omasteela
New Type: Steel / Water
Base Stats: 83 / 97 / 114 / 111 / 96 / 71 (+17 Atk, +10 SpD, +13 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Swim (Swift Swim + Beast Boost) - This Pokémon's highest non-HP stat doubles in rain.
Notable Moves: Shell Smash, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Rock Blast, Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ingrain, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Reflect Type
Role Identification: This mon can be used in a variety of ways. Shell Smash and sweep? It can do that with Physical and/or Special attacks. Be a wall? It's got that too. And that's without mentioning rain, which can boost its capabilities further. Oh yeah, and Beast Swim can boost any stat you want it to, with just enough Speed added in so that it effectively emulates Swift Swim.

These stats aren't what you'd expect when you think of a Rock/Ground. At all.
DNA Donors: Nihilego / Flygon
Offspring name: Nihilegon
New Type: Rock / Ground
Base Stats: 95 / 76 / 63 / 124 / 105 / 122 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Float (Beast Boost + Levitate) - Instead of taking damage, if this Pokémon would get hit by a Ground-type attack, its highest non-HP stat goes up by 1 stage.
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Charge Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, Earth Power, Dragon Breath, Bug Buzz, Boomburst, Solar Beam
Role Identification: This mon is a useful switch-in against Ground-type moves, and the movepools from its components add up into a versatile one. Additionally, it gets STAB on the Special equivalent to EdgeQuake, which it already has access to, but why go with that when you have 124/122 Special Sweeping capabilities?

The Ethereal Sponge over here is a new Legendary fusion!
DNA Donors: Sableye / Giratina
Offspring name: Sabletina
New Type: Ghost
Base Stats: 120 / 87 / 106 / 82 / 105 / 70 (+20 HP, +8 Def, +12 SpD)
New ability and desc: False Fear (Pressure + Prankster) - Combines both effects.
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fake Out, Protect, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Recover
Role Identification: This mon is already bulky is as. It has a good defensive typing, and who gives a heck about STAB Fighting-type moves from Lopunny fusions? However, let's have a look at its Mega.

Base Stats: 120 / 97 / 156 / 102 / 155 / 40 (+10 Atk, +50 Def, +20 SpA, +50 SpD, -30 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: See Above (+Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Psychic)
Role Identification: Now that's plain overkill on the bulk there. Not only is it bulkier on the physical side than all fusions before, but it's got equal Special Bulk. This insane physical bulk makes it good for a calm mind set, as its Special Attack is usable.

Last edited:

Parents: Blastoise + Drampa
Offspring name: Blampa
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 88/81/102/120/108/67 (566)
New ability and desc: Torrential Rage (Torrent + Berserk): at half HP gets a 50% boost to Water moves that lasts even once outside of that range or through Mega Evolution)
Notable moves: Roost, Scald, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, etc...
Role identification: It's a decent tank for a standard OU environment, but that's not what FE is, so just go to the mega.
--------------------
Parents: Blastoise-Mega + Drampa
Offspring Name: Blampa-Mega
Mega type: Water/Dragon
Mega base stats: 88/101/122/170/118/67
Mega ability: Mega Launcher
Notable moves: Roost, Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Scald, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Role identification: Make things go kablooey. Steel types with Aura Sphere, Fairy types with Water Pulse or Flash Cannon, and everything else with Dragon Pulse. Heal off damage with Roost. Rinse, repeat, profit. Can probably also do other things.

Parents: Audino + Giratina
Offspring name: Audina
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 146(+20)/80/113(+10)/80/113(+10)/70 (602)
New ability and desc: Regenerator + Pressure: Just has both effects
Notable moves: Wish, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Defog, Hex, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Return, a bunch of random offensive coverage you don't need
Role identification: An wall. Basically just a weaker Giratina with a better typing, ability and actual recovery.
------------------------------------------------------------
Parents: Audino-Mega + Giratina
Offspring name: Audina-Mega
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 146/80/153/100/153/70 (702)
New ability and desc: Healer
Notable moves: Wish, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Defog, Hex, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, a bunch of random offensive coverage you don't need
Role identification: An wall. Basically just a fatter Giratina with a better typing and actual recovery, but without the ability to use an item.

Parents: Skarmory + Decidueye
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Skarmeye
New type: Steel/Ghost
New base stats: 81/103/117/80/95/80
New ability and desc: Light Armor: (Weak Armor + Overgrow) Boosts defense by 1.5x when over 1/3 HP. Doubles speed when under 1/3 HP.
Notable moves: Roost, Stealth Rock, Defog, Spikes, Spirit Shackle, Iron Head, Swords Dance
Role identification: Well, there are two things doable here. One is use bulk to set up until you're below 1/3 HP and then go on the offense, the other is to just do normal Skarmory things and Roost off damage using your fast.

Parents:
Shared egg group:
Offspring name:
New type:
New base stats:
New ability and desc:
Notable moves:
Role identification:

Last edited:

AKA Tomohawk 2.0
DNA Donors: Murkrow / Solgaleo
Offspring name: Murkaleo
New Type: Flying / Steel
Base Stats: 98 / 115 / 79 / 99 / 81 / 114 (+4 Atk, +16 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Bamboozled (Prankster + Full Metal Body) - Immune to status moves. Status moves used by this fusion have +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Roost, Haze, (Z-)Mirror Move, Reflect, Substitute, Sunsteel Strike, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Defog, Feather Dance, Tailwind, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Torment, Light Screen, Noble Roar, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Wild Charge
Role Identification: Tomohawk pre-update, but ten times better. Prankster haze stops set-up sweepers, it has prankster roost, has Reflect, and so much more. It also packs a punch and can even be special if you want it to be.

/

Gonna get a little weird, gonna get a little wild. I ain't from 'round here. I'm from another dimension!
DNA Donors: Togekiss / Ash-Greninja
Offspring name: Star
New Type: Fairy / Dark
Base Stats: 78 / 72 / 81 / 131 / 93 / 121 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
Base Stats (Butterfly): 78 / 122 / 81 / 181 / 103 / 131
New ability and desc: Magical Wand (Super Luck + Battle Bond) - Critical hit ratio is raised by one stage. Transforms into Star-Butterfly after it gets a critical hit. In butterfly form, critical hit ratio is raised by two stages.
Notable Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Night Slash, Air Cutter, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Ice Beam, U-Turn, Scald
Role Identification: A good yet balanced special sweeper who loves critical hits. With its ability, it wil easily be able to get off a critical hit and transform into Butterfly form for the rest of battle. It also has Hydro Pump with much more special attack than Critdra.

B R O K E N
Parents: Diggersby / Bibarel
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Diggarel
New type: Ground / Water
New base stats: 92 / 80 / 78 / 62 / 78 / 84
New ability and desc: Giant Power (Huge Power + Simple) - Attack stat is tripled.
Notable moves: Waterfall, Earthquake, Aqua Jet, Quick Attack, Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Wild Charge, Ice Punch, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Aqua Tail, Crunch
Role Identification: An effective base 338 attack. Not much else to add there aside from the fact that it has Swords Dance.

Dialcatty's younger sibling
DNA Donors: Palkia / Persian-Alola
Offspring name: Perkian-Alola
New Type: Water / Dark
Base Stats: 77 / 90 / 90 / 132 / 92 / 117 (+10 Def, +20 SpA, +10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Pressurized Tech (Pressure + Technician) - The power of moves with 60 BP or less are doubled. Opponent uses one extra PP per move.
Notable Moves: Snarl, Water Pulse, Earth Power, Hidden Power, Ancient Power, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dragon Breath
Role Identification: Finally! A special technician user! However, it's better than Technician- It's super-technician! STAB Base 120 Water Pulse, A coverage move on any kind with Hidden Power, and even the most powerful Ancient Power! It even has Nasty Plot as set-up!

Y U M
Parents: Dragonite / Primarina
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Dragonina
New type: Dragon / Fairy
New base stats: 95 / 114 / 94 / 123 / 118 / 80
New ability and desc: Caring Scales (Multiscale + Torrent) - Takes half the damage from attacks unless at or below one-third of its maximum HP. At that point, Fairy-type moves have their power multiplied 1.5x.
Notable moves: Agility, Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Fire Blast, Roost, Psychic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Psyshock
Role Identification: A fun one indeed. It has a Multiscale that lasts much longer, giving you plenty of chances to set up with Agility or Dragon Dance and proceed to eat your foes for breakfast. It also has reliable recovery and crazy amounts of coverage.

Last edited:
Its rather hard to tell what would be broken in a meta if its unplayable, but I don't think we should restrict fusion acceptance. Wgen the meta becomes playable, ofc things will stand out and things will get banned. And fusions will get outclassed. I know we want Azuninja to be the set up sweeping master it was meant to be, but thats unimaginable due to the threats and circumstances that existed at that time as oppossed to now. Hopefully, now more fusions that have similar typings have niches that help them stand out.
E.G - Gallatross and Conkeldivire.
Both are physically oriented Electric/Fighting types, but movepool and ability differences vasty let them differ, fit on different playstyles and have much different matchups against different threats and playstyles.

The point is, no restrictions shouldn't be placed on submissions unless its vastly obvious that its another Harem. When it comes on to balancing the meta that day will come.

Also reserving GurdurrxSogaleo and YveltalxTorracat
Yeah, I guess you're right, we'll decide if this method was good when we'll see its effects.

My submissions:

DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Greninja
Offspring name: Miminja
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 63
Atk 112 (+20)
Def 78 (+5)
SpA 76
SpD 88
Spe 124 (+15)
BST 541
New ability and desc: Resurrection (Disguise + Battle Bond) - When this Pokémon gets KOed for the first time, it gains 50% of its original HP and changes to Reborn form.

DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Ash Greninja
Offspring name: Reborn Miminja
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 63
Atk 162
Def 78
SpA 126
SpD 88
Spe 134
BST 651
Notable Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Play Rough, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, Swords Dance, Destiny Bond
Role Identification: 2 chances! Play it for the first time and then let it fight again in its Reborn form. It's only weak to Fairy-types.

DNA Donors: Shedinja / Drifblim
Offspring name: Blimja
Base Stats: 95 / 85 / 44 / 80 / 42 / 60 (+20 HP, +20 SpA) BST 406
New ability and desc: Wonder Detonation (Wonder Guard + Aftermath) - This Pokémon can only be hit by super-effective moves; when this Pokémon faints, damage equal to half of its full HP is inflicted to opponent (this amount is divided by the number of opponent, so, for example, in a double battle both opponents will receive damage equal to 25% of its full HP, 3 opponents will receive 16,7%).
Notable Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis, Memento, Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Explosion, Shadow Ball, Hex, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Bug Buzz, Psychic, Giga Drain, Calm Mind, Tailwind, Defog
Role Identification: A cool annoyer that takes Wonder Guard to its finest. With only 2 weaknesses, this fusion can only be hit by Dark- and Ghost-type moves, so it's immune to 16 types! Give it some status moves and have fun with stall.

DNA Donors: Tangrowth / Diancie
Offspring name: Diangrowth
New Type: Grass / Rock
Base Stats: 90 / 110 / 150 / 105 / 100 / 50 (+15 HP, +10 Atk, +13 Def) BST 605
New ability and desc: Clearificator (Regenerator + Clear Body) - Any attempt at lowering this Pokémon's stats will result in a gain of HP, depending on how many levels the stat would have been lowered, 1/4 (25%) for each stage (so, for example, Scary Face would make Diangrowth gain 50% of it's health back).
Notable Moves: Diamond Storm, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Power Whip, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Earthquake, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Gyro Ball, Explosion, Swords Dance, Gem Power, Ancient Power, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Earth Power, Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Morning Sun, Heal Bell, Trick Room
Role Identification: V E R S A T I L I T Y. From hazard setter to physical or special tank, this fusion can assolve a lot of roles, since it learns two great physical STABs, strongest physical moves of the respective types (I know Head Smash exists, but Diamond Storm has no drawbacks). A CM set is also viable, thanks to the outstanding Defense stat of this fusion and the good STABs donors' movesets offer and the coverage moves, such as Earth Power, Sludge Bomb, Moonblast and Psychic/Psyshock.

Parents: Galvantula / Vivillon
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Galvillon
New type: Electric / Flying
New base stats: 90/79/70/108/70/113 BST 530
New ability and desc: Compound Eyes
Notable moves: Hurricane, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Quiver Dance, Sticky Web, Roost, Giga Drain, Bug Buzz, Volt Switch, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Tailwind, U-turn, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: STAB Compound Eyes Thunder+Hurricane. Stats are pretty low for the standards of this Pet Mod, but it has 90/70/70 bulk, which isn't low at all, Quiver Dance to become faster and, most importantly, Sleep Powder to boost while the opponent is sleeping. If used well this fusion can become a threat.

DNA Donors: Sableye / Regigigas
Offspring name: Sablegigas
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 90 (+10)
Atk 122 (+5)
Def 102 (+10)
SpA 72
SpD 102 (+15)
Spe 75
BST 563
New ability and desc: Slow Surge (Prankster/Stall + Slow Start) - Summons Trick Room for 5 turns upon entering the field; if Trick Room is already active when the holder is switched in, it will disappear from the field.
Notable Moves: Shadow Sneak, Return, Facade, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Bulk Up, Fake Out, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Trick, Recover
Role Identification: Another Trick Room setter, with only one weakness, solid 90/102/102 bulk and a nice movepool, including status moves, recoveries and some good coverage. You can use it with a Bulk-Up set, but an annoyer set would also be very good as this fusion can put up some stall, which this Pet Mod absolutely needs.

DNA Donors: Mega Sableye / Regigigas
Offspring name: Mega Sablegigas
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 90
Atk 132 (+10)
Def 152 (+50)
SpA 92 (+20)
SpD 152 (+50)
Spe 45 (-30)
BST 663
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: Shadow Sneak, Return, Facade, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Bulk Up, Fake Out, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Trick, Recover
Role Identification: Mega Evolving after Trick Room is set doesn't look so bad as you could imagine. Its Attack stat is good and has great 90/152/152 bulk, more than Diancie! A Bulk Up set wouldn't be bad, and it will resist a lot of hits before going down, it has also priority (Shadow Sneak) and a nice coverage, including Drain Punch, Elemental Punches, EdgeQuake, etc.

DNA Donors: Arbok / Unbound Hoopa
Offspring name: Hoorbok
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 90 (+20)
Atk 130 (+3)
Def 65 (+1)
SpA 120 (+3)
SpD 105 (+1)
Spe 90 (+10)
BST 600
New ability and desc: Prestidigitation (Intimidate/Unnerve + Magician) - On switch in, this Pokémon switches its item with the opponent's.
Notable Moves:
- Physical: (STAB) Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Hyperspace Fury, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Pursuit, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Seed Bomb, Aqua Tail, Power-Up Punch, Zen Headbutt, Rock Slide
- Special: (STAB) Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Psychic, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
- Status: Coil, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Taunt, Trick, Switcheroo, Destiny Bond, Glare, Disable
Role Identification: I just realised this thing has Coil. I didn't know it while I was building this fusion, but now I can see it is the perfect user for Coil, since it has a good Special Defense stat and a very strong movepool of non-100%-accurate moves, including its strongest STABs, Gunk Shot and Hyperspace Fury. Hoorbok can be played most effectively as a stallbreaker or a mixed tank, since it has very good boosting moves and strong STABs to destroy most walls, and since it's only weak to Ground-type and switches immediately item with the opponent, you can give it an annoying item and steal opponent's to break their tactics. Notice item is switched every time Hoorbok is switched in, so switching in and out from the same opponent 2 times will give each item back to the respective owner. And you can also combine the ability with Trick to have the complete control over the items in play. For what concerns movepool, Hoorbok has a very wide coverage and some very interesting utility moves, such as Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, Power-Up Punch, Glare, Destiny Bond, Giga Drain and Psyshock, which allow it to fill a variety of roles and to put up some strategies in the battle.

tyarrow1 most of them have typings that don't exist yet in FE, thanks to your list :)

Last edited:
one man's trash is another man's treasure

DNA Donors: Solgaleo + Wormadam-Trash
Offspring name: Solgadam-Trash
New type: Steel/Bug
New base stats: 103/103/103/103/103/73 (+5 HP, +12 SpA, +11 SpD, +7 Spe) BST: 588
New ability and desc: Full Metal Coat (Full Metal Body + Overcoat): Immune to status moves that lower stats (not damaging), powder Moves, and damage from hail and sandstorm. These immunities cannot be bypassed by Mold Breaker and any of it's clones.
Notable moves:
Physical: Sunsteel Strike, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Gyro Ball, Bug Bite
Special: Bug Buzz, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Psychic, Thunderbolt
Status: Quiver Dance, Stealth Rock, Morning Sun, Trick Room, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Splash (Z-Move), Reflect, Light Screen, Roar
Role identification: A very versatile Pokemon. The End It can be a defensive, physical, special, and lead Pokemon. It can set up Screens, Stealth Rock, or Trick Room to support its team. It can use Z-Splash or a Choice item along with a wide amount of physical options (No Bug STAB stronger than Bug Bite, though). It can also use Quiver Dance to boost it's Special Attack, and use it's large movepool to sweep teams. Morning Sun and Roar can be used on bulkier varients.

Parents: Mudsdale + Lopunny
Offspring name: Muddy
New type: Ground/Normal
New base stats: 92/110/102/64/100/80 (+10 All) BST: 548
New Ability and desc: Mule (Stamina + Klutz): This Pokemon's item (Not including Mega/Z-Stones) has no affect until it is damaged by a move. When it is damaged by a move, this Pokemon's defense is raised by one stage, and the effects of it's item are activated, and non stat boosting items (Ie: Choice Band) have their effects doubled (Leftovers heals 1/8 of Max HP). item boosts don't stack
Notable moves:
Physical: Earthquake, Fake Out, Frustration, Rock Slide, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Facade
Special: None
Status: Work Up, Switcheroo, Healing Wish, Magic Coat, Substitute, Heal Bell
Role identification: Bulky Pokemon with super powered items. Get a few defense boosts and then Mega if using Mega, or use an item like AV, Leftovers, or Rocky Helmet if using base.

Parents: Mudsdale + Lopunny-Mega
Offspring name: Muddy-Mega
New type: Ground/Fighting
New base stats: 92/170/112/64/100/110 BST: 648
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable Moves: Same as above -Frustration
Role Identification: Now with a much better offensive type and much better speed, Muddy is ready to sweep. Get a few defense boosts in base form, mega evolve and start clicking EQ and CC.

DNA Donors: Hoopa-Unbound + Clamperl
Offspring Name: Hoopearl-Unbound
New Type: Psychic/Water
New Base Stats: 57/112/72/122/92/56 (No DNA Boosts) BST: 511
New ability and desc: Shell Magic (Shell Armor + Magician): Pokemon gains boosts when holding Deep Sea Tooth and Deep Sea Scale, but when holding a Deep Sea Tooth, Defense and Special Defense are lowered by one stage on switch-in, and when holding a Deep Sea Scale, Attack and Special Attack are lowered by one stage on switch-in. Can't be hit by a critical hit.
Notable Moves:
Physical: Waterfall, Zen Headbutt, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Gunk Shot, Fire Punch, Drain Punch
Special: Scald, Psychic, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse,
Role Identification: super risky, super rewarding. Shell Smash + Deep Sea Tooth gives you 1508 Special Attack, but at a cost of low defense. Physical is also good too, as you dont have to worry about lowering defense with Tooth (unless you run Scale).

Parents: Ferrothorn + Maractus
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Thornactus
New type: Grass
New base stats: 84/100/109/90/101/50 (+10 All)
New ability and desc: Cactus Spikes (Iron Barbs + Storm Drain): When hit by a contact move, the opponent loses 1/8 of their max HP. When hit by a Water type move, this pokemon's special attack goes up by one stage and the recoil of contact moves gets multiplied by 1.25x. Immune to water moves
No Boosts: 13%
1 Boost: 16%
2 Boosts: 20%
3 Boosts: 24%
4 Boosts: 31%
5 Boosts: 38%
6 Boosts: 48%
Notable moves:
Physical: Wood Hammer, Petal Blizzard, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Iron Head, Drain Punch, Pin Missile, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball
Special: Giga Drain, Petal Blizzard, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt
Status: Cotton Guard, Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Synthesis, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave, Toxic
Role identification: A bulky Pokemon with decent offenses that loves water type Pokemon. It's ability can make it rack up serious damage if hit by enough water type moves.

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko + Darmanitan
Offspring Name: Kokonut
Loko Type:

Zen Type:

Ability: Loko Surge (Zen Mode + Electric Surge) User starts on Loko Mode, and remains on this form for as long as Electric Terrain is up, otherwise, it changes to Zen Mode. Activates Electric Terrain upon switching in.
Loko Stats: 87 HP (+0) / 147 Atk (+20) / 70 Def (+0) / 62 SpA (+0) / 65 SpD (+0) / 132 Spe (+20) / 563 BST (+40)
Zen Stats: 87 HP (+0) / 62 Atk (+0) / 120 Def (+0) / 147 SpA (+20) / 115 SpD (+0) / 92 Spe (+20) / 623 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, U-turn
Role Identification: Kokonut goes completely Loko if Electric Terrain is up, with insane 147 base Attack and 132 Speed this thing is a threat to deal with. Its coverage is also really good, U-turn gives it momentum and Earthquake hits any non Levitate 'mon that resists its STABs. Oh, Electric Terrain ended?! No big deal, now you have a much bulkier form that can tank one hit or two if need be, switch out and when it comes back it is completely loko again! Don't try to use Zen Forme though, unless Fusion Moves gives it some sort of Move that sets up Psychic Terrain before attacking, you'll have to either patiently wait 5 turns for the terrain to end or make some pro plays just to switch in when your Terrain is ending, which isn't reliable at all tbh...

DNA Donors: Chandelure + Tapu Lele
Offspring Name: Chandelele
Loko Type:

Ability: Flash Psyche (Flash Fire + Psychic Terrain) Activates Psychic Terrain upon switching. User's Fire-type moves gain a 1.5x boost under Psychic Terrain
Stats: 70 HP (+5) / 70 Atk (+0) / 85 Def (+3) / 147 SpA (+10) / 104 SpD (+2) / 107 Spe (+20) / 583 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
Role Identification: Base 147 SpA is already high enough, but remeber that Chandelele gains a 1.5x boost to both its STABs and has decent base 107 Speed. Great offensive and unique defensive typing also provide interesting matchups for Chandelele whereas its decent 70/85/104 bulk might allow it to take a hit or two if need be. Did I mention it is immune to priority btw?

DNA Donors: Alomomola + Fini
Offspring Name: Alini
Loko Type:

Ability: Misty Entrance (Regenerator + Misty Terrain) Activates Misty Terrain upon switching in. Recovers a third of its HP and cures its stauts conditions when switching out if Misty Terrain is up.
Stats: 129 HP (+12) / 75 Atk (+0) / 109 Def (+12) / 69 SpA (+2) / 99 SpD (+12) / 77 Spe (+2) / 558 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Wish, Protect, Scald, Nature's Madness, Taunt, Defog
Role Identification: 129 / 109 / 99 bulk with an amazing defensive typing, reliable recovery, a buffed Regenerator, status immunity as well as Defog, Nature's Madness and Taunt. What more could you want from an wall? Maybe it is a little bit too passive, but it is still an amazing defensive Pokémon for FE!

DNA Donors: Xerneas + Venomoth
Offspring Name: Xernom
Type:

Ability: Fierce Fairy (Fairy Aura + Tinted Lens) Powers up every Pokémon in play's Fairy-type moves by 2x. Additionally the power of “not very effective” moves from the user is increased to 33.3%.
Stats: 98 HP (+0) / 98 Atk (+0) / 78 Def (+1) / 128 SpA (+18) / 88 SpD (+2) / 113 Spe (+19) / 603 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Geomancy, Toxic Spikes, Roost, U-turn, Sludge Wave
Role Identification: A deadly Wallbreaker / Sweeper, with double powered Moonblasts this thing is a nightmare to switch into, espcecially since resists actually take 2/3 of the damage intead of the usual half. Also important to add that Xermoth has Geomancy to become a fierce set up sweeper because of its glorious Speed stat. It also has amazing utility moves such as Roost, Toxic Spikes and U-turn

DNA Donors: Yveltal + Granbull
Offspring Name: Yvelll
Type:

Ability: Dark Daunt (Dark Aura + Intimidate) Upon entering battle, every Dark-type's Attack stat is powered up by one stage. Lowers the attack stat of every opponent by 33.3% while Yvelll is on play.
Stats: 108 HP (+0) / 138 Atk (+13) / 88 Def (+3) / 98 SpA (+3) / 84 SpD (+5) / 88 Spe (+16) / 604 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Play Rough, U-turn, Sucker Punch, Bulk Up, Earthquake
Role Identification: Yvelll is a very powerful wallbreaker, thanks to its great base 138 Atk stat and from gaining an instant Attack boost everytime it switches in. It also has a phenomenal offensive typing and takes 2/3 damage from physical moves. Meaning a physical bulk of 108 / 141 if uninvested, or 108 / 157 if fully invested. Meaning it can work as either a physical wall with tons of offensive presence or a Bulk Up Wallbreaker, that can easily set up on most physical attackers.

DNA Donors: Lugia + Minior
Offspring Name: Lugior
Type:

Ability: Multishield (Multiscale + Shields Down) If the user is above 50% HP, it takes halved damage, if below 50% switches to its Moon forme.
Meteor Stats: 85 HP (+2) / 75 Atk (+0) / 125 Def (+10) / 85 SpA (+10) / 145 SpD (+18) / 85 Spe (+0) / 600 BST (+40)
Moon Stats: 85 HP (+2) / 125 Atk (+10) / 75 Def (+0) / 145 SpA (+18) / 85 SpD (+10) / 145 Spe (+10) / 660 BST (+40)
Notable Moves: Shell Smash, Aeroblast, Earth Power, Power Gem
Role Identification: Lugior has tremendous bulk on its Meteor forme, allowing for a guaranteed Shell Smash, if not a couple of 'em. And it's Moon forme is devastating after a boost or two, with base 145 SpA and base 145 Spe as well as perfect coverage with its STABs + Earth Power.

Last edited:

Make sure you put on your sunscreen!
DNA Donors: Parasect / Groudon
Offspring Name: Paradon
New Type: Bug/Ground
Base Stats: 100/127/110/80/100/60 (+20 HP, +15 SpD, +5 Atk)
New Ability: Sunscreen (Dry Skin + Drought) - This Pokemon summons harsh sunlight when it is switched in. Whilst in harsh sunlight, this Pokemon heals 1/8 of it's HP every turn. When hit by a Fire move, it heals 1/4 of it's HP instead of taking damage. When in rain, this Pokemon loses 1/8 of it's HP every turn. This Pokemon also takes 1.25x more damage from Water moves.
Notable Moves: Spore, Swords Dance, Leech Life, Earthquake, Precipice Blade, Synthesis, Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Roar, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Polish/Agility, Hammer Arm, Leech Seed, Aromatherapy, Bulk Up, Fell Stinger, Dragon Tail
Role Identification: This behomoth (unrelated Bug puns, woo) is a force to be reckon with when the sun is up. Not only does it set up the sun, which works wonders by itself, but it's ability makes this bulky monster all that much harder to take down. Every turn, it gets healed by a good amount AND is immune to would-be devastating Fire moves. Not only that, but a negative side effect of it's ability is partially negated by Sunscreen, as the boost to Water moves is made weaker in the sun, leaving them at 1.25x power. Once out, Paradon is quite versatile. You can go with a defensive Rocks set with Spore, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Aromatherapy, Thunder Wave, Knock Off, and Roar at your disposal combined with great 100/110/100 bulk. Or, go the bulky offensive route with Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Leech Life for longevity, Earthquake or Precipice Blades, and buckets of coverage. Heck, you could even try a Dual Dance set if you really want to. So remember kids, always put on sunscreen. You could become great, like Paradon.

DNA Donors: Parasect / Primal Groudon
Offspring Name: Primal Paradon
New Type: Bug/Fire
Base Stats: 100/157/130/130/100/60 (+30 Atk, +20 Def, +50 SpA)
New Ability: Desolate Land
Notable Moves: See base form + Lava Plume, Eruption, and Fire blast
Role Identification: Don't even think about it. Great stats, but losing your good typing and trading it for Bug/Fire of all things isn't worth it.

Yeah, I just did what you think I did
DNA Donors: Spinda / Rayquaza
Offspring Name: Quinda
New Type: Normal/Flying
Base Stats: 102/105/80/105/80/87 (+20 HP, +10 Spe, +5 Def, +5 SpD)
New Ability: Weather Contradiction (Contrary + Air Lock) - The effects of stat changes (for this Pokemon only) and weather is reversed.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, V-Create, Superpower, Dragon Ascent, Fake Out, Overheat, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Waterfall, Roost, Air Slash, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt, Tailwind, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: STAB FakeSpeed, Contrary STAB Dragon Ascent, Contrary Superpower, Contrary V-CREATE, Contrary Overheat for special sets and decent bulk with recovery. Need I say more? There is a good reason why I threw those extra 40 stat points into HP and bulk and that's to keep this thing MOSTLY in check.

So, what kind of Extreme Speed do you want?
DNA Donors: Graveler-Alola / Arceus
Offspring Name: A Rave-Alola
New Type: Electric/Normal
Base Stats: 87/127/117/82/102/77 (+20 Atk, +20 SpD)
New Ability: Optimize (Galvanize + Multitype) - This Pokemon's secondary typing changes depending on what plate or Z-Crystal it is holding. This Pokemon's Normal-type moves also become that type and have 1.2x power.
Notable Moves: Too many to list
Role Identification: So, you get a STAB Extreme Speed of any type you want while also being any type you want. Wanna be a bulky Water/Electric-type? Splash Plate, here's your Water ESpeed. Wanna destroy everything with BoltBeam? Icicle Plate, here's your Refrigerate. Since it's based on Arceus, A Rave-Alola has a ton of versatility, though it can't use Special moves as well, it can still perform a lot of roles, like bulky hazard remover, setup sweeper, and wallbreaker, while being a good revenge killer to boot.

Once a joke, now unbreakable
DNA Donors: Cosmoem / Lugia
Offspring Name: Cosmia
New Type: Psychic
Base Stats: 94/59/140/61/150/73 (+20 HP, +10 Def, +8 SpD, +2 SpA)
New Ability: Cosmic Barrier (Sturdy + Multiscale) - If a move would KO this Pokemon, it takes half of the damage from it instead
Notable Moves: Defog, Roost/Recover, Toxic, Cosmic Power, Whirlwind/Roar, Dragon Tail, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Light Screen, Future Sight, Whirlpool, Psychic, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Aeroblast, (Z-)Splash, Calm Mind
Role Identification: LOOK AT THAT BULK. LOOK AT IT. It may now reach the heights of, say, Oxybliss-Defense, but oh boy, isn't that bulk crazy? Y'know, this thing is a lot like Oxybliss-Defense. Stupidly high bulk, Psychic-type, an ability that increases longevity, and 2 forms or reliable recovery. But, while you may think that Cosmia is completely outclassed, Cosmia does have 2 great jobs that Oxybliss can only dream of doing: hazard removal and phazing. Cosmia is a very reliable hazard remover and phazer thanks to it's bulk, neutrality to Stealth Rock, an ability preventing most OHKOs from setup mons, making Cosmia a solid wall to add to your team.

Hidden in Time
DNA Donors: Kecleon / Dialga
Offspring Name: Dialleon
New Type: Normal/Dragon
Base Stats: 100/115/95/115/110/65 (+20 HP, +10 Atk, +10 SpA)
New Ability: Color Guard (Protean + Pressure) - This Pokemon's type changes before executing a move. When this Pokemon's type is changed, the opposing Pokemon uses double the PP to perform attacks.
Notable Moves: Double-Edge, Hyper Voice, Fake Out, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Knock Off, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Earthquake, Earth Power, Aqua Tail, Recover, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Nasty Plot, Magic Coat, Roar, Bulk Up, Trick, Aerial Ace, Metal Burst
Role Identification: Now THIS is how you do a bulky Protean user right. With good 100/95/110 bulk and great offenses in 115 each, Dialleon can destroy teams with all of it's STAB options. We across it's moves, it has a useful move in almost every type (15 I believe, 14 if you don't count Aerial Ace) and can use them all thanks to having Color Guard. Not to mention, Dialleon sports some nice status moves in Bulk Up and Nasty Plot for set up, Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Roar, and Thunder Wave for team support, Trick for shenanigans, and Recover for longevity, though, you should be wary that your type changes when you use these moves. Overall, it's about time that we've gotten a good bulky, physical, Protean user.

Who needs Speed Boost when you have...
Parents: Octillery / Gastrodon
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Octagon
New Type: Water/Ground
Base Stats: 103/104/81/108/88/52
New Ability: Storm Boost (Moody + Storm Drain) - This Pokemon's Special Attack goes up by 1 stage every turn.
Notable Moves: Protect, Scald, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Recover, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Signal Beam, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Flash Cannon, Surf, (Z-)Memento, Pain Split, Clear Smog
Role Identification: Octagon doesn't sound that great on paper, but then you see the ability. With Storm Boost, Octagon can build up Special Attack boosts in order to deal massive damage after a few turns. Combine that with a bucket load of coverage, good bulk, and Recover for longevity, Octagon is something to watch out for, especially if Trick Room is up.

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Murkrow / Solgaleo
Offspring name: Murkaleo
New Type: Flying / Steel
Base Stats: 98 / 115 / 79 / 0 / 81 / 114 (+4 Atk, +16 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Bamboozled (Prankster + Full Metal Body) - Immune to status moves. Status moves used by this fusion have +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Roost, Haze, (Z-)Mirror Move, Reflect, Substitute, Sunsteel Strike, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Defog, Feather Dance, Tailwind, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Torment, Light Screen, Noble Roar, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Wild Charge
Role Identification: Tomohawk pre-update, but ten times better.
Umm, your Murkaleo has zero Special Attack stat :P that should be 99 shouldn't it?

EDIT: Loved klefki + aegislash btw!

Parents: Klefki / Aegislash
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Klefklash
New type: Fairy / Ghost
New base stats (Locked): 68 / 75 / 130 / 75 / 128 / 77
New base stats (Unlocked): 68 / 130 / 75 / 128 / 75 / 77
New ability and desc: Two-faced (Prankster + Stance Change) - Changes into Locked form when using a status move and changes into Unlocked form when using an attacking move. Status and attacking moves have +1 priority in their respective forms.
Notable moves: Sacred Sword, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Dazzling Gleam, Iron Head, Head Smash, Psychic, Psyshock, Destiny Bond, King's Shield, Rock Slide, Night Slash, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Reflect, Switcheroo, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic, Spikes, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Rest, Sleep Talk, Gyro Ball
Role Identification: It can be anything you want it to be. It can set up screens with ease, annoy your foe with things like Torment and Switcheroo, can set up hazards, can set up period, can use priority Gyro Ball with minimum speed, be a suicide lead with Destiny Bond, and more!
Your submissions seem great, but this one has a problem. Unless i'm misunderstanding something, Klefklash has priority on everything? Im pretty sure thats a little unbalanced

What have I made!? Actually you know what? I think this is underwelming, so Im canceling it.
Parents: Monferno, Arceus
Offspring name: Monceus
New type: Normal / Fighting
New base stats:
92 / 109 (+10) / 86 / 109 (+10) / 86 / 120 (+20)
New ability and desc: Multipower (Multitype + Blaze, Changes the user's normal typing to the specified plat's type and gives a 1.5* power boost to moves of that type. Does not boost normal moves if no plate is held.)
Notable moves: Hyper Voice, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Surf, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam, Spacial Rend, Dark Pulse, Judgement, Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Waterfall, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Outrage, Mach Punch, Vaccum Wave, Recover, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot
Role identification: Uhh, yeah. Just look at that coverage, that power, that setup, those stats doe. I don't even know what to say... Figure this one out on your own.

Parents:
Shared egg group:
Offspring name:
New type:
New base stats:
New ability and desc:
Notable moves:
Role identification:

Last edited:
Well, it may have priority on everything, but it is rather slow, meaning faster priority deals with it. Also, stuff like Tsarakion walls it out completely. If G-Luke doesn't like it though, I'll remove it.
It's immune to Mach Punch and E-Speed, so really, this is sorta OP, even with Shadow Sneak and BP weaknesses (Those aren't really too common).

as the person who suggested the legendary slate in the first place, I'm so happy lol

How to make ghost types OP 101:
Parents: Groudon and Delcatty
Shared egg group: Legendary/DNA
Offspring name: Groulcatty
New type: Ground/Normal
New base stats: 85/107/102/97 (+20)/72/110 (+20)
New ability and desc: Perfectly Normal Sun (Drought + Normalize) - Sets up Sun, but it also boosts the power of Normal-type moves by 1.5x. During this sun, all Pokemon's non-Normal type moves become Normal-type and get a 1.2x power boost.
Notable moves: Fake Out, Precipice Blades, Return, Lava Plume, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Wish, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell

Role identification: While Perfectly Normal Sun is up, Ghosts are immune to everything, so if your opponent has neither ghosts or a weather setter then your Ghost type can wreak havoc for 4 turns. Other than that, the ability also helps Rock and Steel types, as well as Sun abusers. If you're not using its Primal form, you should use Precipice Blades or Solar Beam as the only attacking move, physical and special respectively, unless you're scared of other weather setters. Primal time!

Primal Groulcatty
New type:
Ground/Fire
New base stats: 85/137/122/147/72/110
New ability and desc: Desolate Land

Role identification:
This is a great Special attacker with good Speed, great Special Attack and boosted power Fire moves. It's also only weak to Ground if you don't count Mold Breaker-esque abilities.

Well, it may have priority on everything, but it is rather slow, meaning faster priority deals with it. Also, stuff like Tsarakion walls it out completely. If G-Luke doesn't like it though, I'll remove it.
I assumed it was like, when it was on Locked form, it didn't get Attack priority, attacked with regular priority, then gained its priority on regular attacks and the opposite for Unlocked. I tought it was a bit broken before, but now that I know how it properly know I'd say its way too good even for FE... I'd nerf it
Fixed! Any other fusions that you like? My personal favorite is Murkaleo rn so
The Diggersby + Bibarel one was pretty cool, not gonna lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)