hi replying on your for CMT for:

Shellder(*)
Nature: adamant
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Skill Link
OT:Smogon
ID: 22704
UT / lvl 1

i didn't see any thing but i can give your credits for it thank you sry if my rely is late i was so busy at work this past weeks

I'm interested in the Espeon, although I am new to here. I have a bunch of EV trained pokemon that I can offer up!

I'm interested in the Adamant Loom and the Jolteon:

Can give you:

Timid Zappy with Tailwind and Heat Wave (HP ICE)

And Jolly Landorus/Tornadus

Hello there, I can see that you're new and you're having some trouble. Since this is your first time here on smogon, I can give a few pokemon from my thread for you to use to trade for starters until you're able to rng abuse some of your own pokemon. If that's okay with you. :)

EDIT: oh yes, If you're not so sure about the pokemon on your thread, just don't trade them. Cause like the others said, if you're not sure if the pokemon are legitiment, don't trade them. If you take those pokemon off your thread, I'll give you 10 - 15 pokemon for you to use to trade with for starters so you will stay out of trouble and not get blacklisted. If that's alright with you.

If anyone can give me instructions on how to create hide tags for pokemon groups, I would appreciat it. Just post here please.

Please CMT and reply in my thread for

Politoed

Timid | Drizzle
31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70
4 HP / 254 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♀
Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Hidden Power - Hyper Voice
OT - Roarke | ID No. - 23883

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Er... I think it's rather poor taste to offer Pokémon in your trade thread that anyone can get freely from Pokécheck, or from their original owner for free as well (who happens to run his own thread here on Smogon).

Edit:
Vaporeon

Bold | Hydration
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Rest - Wish - Roar - Scald
OT - Sayuri | ID No. - 11536​

That Vaporeon is hacked. OT Sayuri/11536 is from Pokémon Selector, where people can freely create hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)