Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would prefer water psychic for the "leaked" Popplio3, his hair is apparently made of a veil of water formed by hydrokinesis. I'm not hating on fairy, but honestly it's a ridiculous defensive and offensive typing to slap on a non mega starter balance wise.

Apparently no matter how hard I pray we will never get a fire/rock pokemon of 80+ base speed, seriously fire+rock stab is really ridiculous when you think about it.

I don't expect the starters middle form revealed tomorrow though, I expect more overworld zones or more hints with "snap" and customization to happen before those.
Meh ... They're both super effective on Bug & Ice Pokemon ... But I like it also ;)

If I'm not wrong, next news are in less than five hours ?

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Meh ... They're both super effective on Bug & Ice Pokemon ... But I like it also ;)

If I'm not wrong, next news are in less than five hours ?
About 4 hours from now... But I don't know if Japan has gone through Daylight Saving time or not... I assume not? Could be in 3, 4 OR 5 hours depending on the timezones and whether they have done DST switch back or not.

Four hours from now-ish... Japan apparently doesn't observe Daylight Savings at all. So still 2200JST.

Pikachu315111 posted here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...discussion-mkii.3578318/page-171#post-7016691

About 4 hours from now... But I don't know if Japan has gone through Daylight Saving time or not... I assume not? Could be in 3, 4 OR 5 hours depending on the timezones and whether they have done DST switch back or not.

Four hours from now-ish... Japan apparently doesn't observe Daylight Savings at all. So still 2200JST.

Pikachu315111 posted here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...discussion-mkii.3578318/page-171#post-7016691
It's still not clear for me ... Isn't it possible to have the GMT+1 ? Or the CET ? I think it's in less than 1 hour, but I'm stupid when talking about that

So whos ready for some pokemon news? think we will finally get the mid evos? Maybe some more of those battle leaders, or other island heads? Perhaps the other guardian deities?

Right before that though. So many people wanted it.

On the other hand, Battle Bond eh? A third ability for Greninja? Or a replacement hidden ability? Or what?
I didn't see the English trailer. I'm happy we have megas back! I think Battle bond might be Greninja's second ability... If not it might replace Protean.

-Like Rowlet and Litten middle evo, don't like Popplio.
-If there is no new Mega I'm gonna be mad.
-More fan-service for already overpowered 'mon, no love for Chesnaught and Delphox.

I absolutely love rowlet's evo it's awesome. Same goes for litten but I dislike popplio's evo.

And the new fearures revealed look interesting didn't get a good look at them now though maybe I'll rewatch the trailer later.

And holy mother of arceus I can't wait for the demo. A bit disappointed that Ash greninja is in the game.

Well this should finally confirm that Final starter evo leak from months ago. Brionne and Dartrix look a lot like their final forms. I am so going the Seal for moon and probably the owl for Sun.

Mega evos coming back is no surprise, and it seems odd it took them so long to confirm it.

Ash Greninja finalyl showing up is cool. Its nice that its a demo exclusive, good incentive to get it. I wonder if this is our first starter pokemon with 3 Abilities, and if you can breed that ability down or is this only for this Greninja. Also I wonder how it transforms. Seems like you need to start the battle with normal Greninja and it changes via damaging or KOing the foe.

I like how they are letting your boxed pokemon do something. I always felt a little bad them just sitting in the pokeballs for all eternity, but now it seems they are not bored at least.

Finally people can shut up about whether or not Mega Evolution returns. All your favourite Ubers are back, Mega Lucario, Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Salamence.

And I am laughing at anyone who doubted the final starter evolution leak because they looked "too different from the base form". Dartrix and Brionne look pretty much exactly like how you would imagine the transition to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)