***Gen6 SHINY Pocket Shop [UPDATED with Shiny Absols and hp fire froakie!]***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i could send you one over on the condition that you dont use the poliwag to make the same poliwag to redistribute. Im not sure which iv "failures" i have left, which iv spread were you looking for.

also on a side note do you have any males in the mineral or grass egg groups that have a good iv spread? im working on a ferrothorn right now, but i realized my honedge is a female and cant be used for breeding
Thank you! Yeah I won't. I don't really plan on starting any trade thread or anything. I just want a flawless/near flawless Masquerain. I'm after a Poliwag that has 31 on its Def. Do you happen to have 5 stats that are 31?

Unfortunately I don't have any other pokes that has great IV stats..

Thank you! Yeah I won't. I don't really plan on starting any trade thread or anything. I just want a flawless/near flawless Masquerain. I'm after a Poliwag that has 31 on its Def. Do you happen to have 5 stats that are 31?

Unfortunately I don't have any other pokes that has great IV stats..
first of all what stats are you looking for
we can discuss trades afterwards

Do you have 31/x/31/31/31/31? Or something close to it. I just really need a 31 on Defense.
those are perfect stats for politoed, so yea i have them, but they would require an equal value back in trade

you'd be better off looking for dittos

those are perfect stats for politoed, so yea i have them, but they would require an equal value back in trade

you'd be better off looking for dittos
Well since I only have the Surskit do you want any other Exclusive Pokemon from the safari or Mega items?

UPDATES

Notes: My pride and joy

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barb
Nature: Relaxed
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Leech Seed
Availability: Will breed on request. Kinda in a rush to start battling so i just made mine for now

Pokemon: Larvesta
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
Availability: 3
Notes: Also from Chomas

Last edited:
I am interested in one of your Marills when you restock them. I can offer Noibats either Lvl.1 Timid Female, 31\31\x\31\31\31, Infiltrator or Lvl.1 Timid Male, x\31\31\31\31\31, Infiltrator. I also have access to Frisk ones which are currently quad-flawless; though I could breed for a penta-flawless one.

Thanks for your time.

Interested in Politoed and Joltik. Check my thread to see if there's anything you'd like.
Didnt see anything i dont have or need, but i could definitly try to put some of my stock on hold until you get some more pokes.
I like a poliwag DW ability :D
I can offer 31/*/31/31/31/31 Modest Infiltrator Noibat :3
I am interested in one of your Marills when you restock them. I can offer Noibats either Lvl.1 Timid Female, 31\31\x\31\31\31, Infiltrator or Lvl.1 Timid Male, x\31\31\31\31\31, Infiltrator. I also have access to Frisk ones which are currently quad-flawless; though I could breed for a penta-flawless one.

Thanks for your time.
Sorry but i already have a noibat

i also have a jolly rough skin gible with outrage. 31/31/31/x/31/31 for trade besides the rotom
Gonna need some time to think on it

Hey there, would you be interested in a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire Litwick for one of your Ferroseeds? I realize you'd have to breed a me one so if it is too much trouble that is fine.

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adament Larvitar with Stealth rock and Pursuit as Egg moves
Are you interested in trade this for your Marill

Ps. My time zone is GMT+7 and I'll be on bussiness trip tomorrow, so no 3DS until Sunday. But on Sunday I'm free almost all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)