Generation 6 Little Cup RMT! (Based Around a Snivy)

My first shot at a team for Generation 6 little cup

At a Glance
upload_2013-11-3_0-55-45.png
upload_2013-11-3_0-56-10.png
upload_2013-11-3_0-56-49.png
upload_2013-11-3_0-57-8.png
upload_2013-11-3_0-58-39.png

In depth

Tyrunt (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
Level: 5
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Crunch
- Fire Fang

All I can say is... Choice banded Strong Jaw boosted Crunch from this thing HURTS. It can hit EXTREMELY hard with a Choice Band equipped and provdes great coverage

Froakie (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 188 Spd / 180 SAtk / 140 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

Making this little frog a mixed scarfer is a great idea. With the Protean ability, he is able to turn into the type of the move he uses before he uses the move, so I always get STAB on it. And because of his great natural speed, he makes a good revenge killer, so long as Sticky Web isn't in play

Litleo (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rivalry
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute

Really, this Pokemon is almost always used as death fodder so I can get another Pokemon in safely, but is still able to do some work if the opponent lets him get a sub up

Gastly (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 196 Spd / 196 SAtk / 116 SDef
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thunderbolt

Just what this team needs, a fast special sweeping Pokemon. Gastly can hit anything very hard with the help of a Life Orb and, like Froakie and Tyrunt, provide great coverage

Snivy @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ah yes. Snivy. The Pokemon that inspired me to make this team in the first place. I decided to have a little fun with its learnable moves and made it a special defensive set with Contrary Leaf Storm. It has done me well in almost all of the battles I have with it

Helioptile (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch

Last but not least is the cute elctric dog thing named Helioptile. I say that this Pokemon is best used as a Specs Pokemon, as it can learn a variety of special attacks and has good special attack to go with it.

Positive feedback and suggestions are welcome!

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
6th gen Lc teams should not be here, they should be in the 6th gen forum. Also this team is extremely weak to sneasel, as it can easily sweep your entire team. Also leftovers makes me want to cry.

@ pen ink - what do you reccomend for the EVs. I'm thinking of only giving Tyrunt 150 attack Evs but I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas

GlassGlaceon Gastly has enough Speed Evs to outspeed and kill un-Focus Sashed Sneasels with HP fighting and i'm gonna relace leftovers with either BerryJuice or an Oran Berry on both Litleo and Snivy

@ pen ink - what do you reccomend for the EVs. I'm thinking of only giving Tyrunt 150 attack Evs but I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas

GlassGlaceon Gastly has enough Speed Evs to outspeed and kill un-Focus Sashed Sneasels with HP fighting and i'm gonna relace leftovers with either BerryJuice or an Oran Berry on both Litleo and Snivy
I don't understand how 150 Attack EV's does anything significant for Tyrunt... do you not understand that only certain EV number hit certain number stats? 150 Attack EV's doesn't really do anything, in fact 124 EV's would hit the same Attack stat as 150 EV's and save 26 EV's.

Sneasel outspeeds Gastly and OHKO's it ?_? Berry Juice is better than Oran Berry, too.

sorry. i play more level 100 pokemon than i do level 5. i don't mean to sound stupid i just am not experienced with Little Cup EV spreads that much yet

You might want to read this:
http://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/bw_lc_guide_update

It'll give you some good tips on somethings that you've done wrong. Ex. Using choice specs, band, and lefties.

Also reading this would help you:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/how-to-make-an-rmt-required-reading.50298/

and this:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/forum-guidelines-required-reading-updated-2012-11-7.19179/

Says you need 3-4 lines description for EVERY 'mon, which you don't have.

Also Ghastly doesn't outspeed Sneasel. You should play with the team for a while and make tweaks and such before posting an RMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)